User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:16   #1
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
I am a moron

Yes folks, its that time of year again, where Rids spends stupid amounts of money on a PC, and manages to screw something up royally.

Today, we have the problem of size (I'm sure many of you have had problems with size throughout your lives, but hear me out, this will turn out different to yours) Now, the room I live in, is 'cramped' to say the least, infact, its so cramped unless you're aneorexic, a hurdler or capable of sucking in your gut to the extreme, you'd have a job getting in.

Thus, imagine my joy when the PC case I ordered turned out to be.... ****ing huge. It is, apparently, a server size case, despite the fact that there was no mention of this anywhere on the ****ing website I ordered it from. Now, some of you may say 'but, but, there are dimensions are there if you look' HUSH, I have no use for your imperial measures. Small, Midi or Large would do for me!

Now then, the problem is this, from the wall, to the edge of my desk, it measures 21 inches. From the back of the case to the front of the case... it measures 23 inches. This is going to result in a 4 inch overhang at the least (when you take into account the space you need for the cabling, my maths isnt actually shat)

Now, BUY A BIGGER DESK, I hear some of you scream, which is alas, not possible, due to the constraints of my room. Now, I need to get this PC built up and in this room, as I've already sold the one I'm using now, but, a 4 inch overhang will mean that it does something fking stupid like fall off the desk while I'm sleeping.

Can anybody think of a quick fix solution for this? Please bare in mind the desk is the only one availible, and there is no 'leave it on the floor' option.

Answers on a postcode to:

Help An Idiot
General Discussion
Planetarion Forums
Joltland
Tha Intraweb.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:18   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: I am a moron

put it on the floor.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:20   #3
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
put it on the floor.
READ
Comprehend

You missed step 1 :/
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:21   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

duct tape.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:21   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by idimmu
Shuffle the desk forward away from the wall?

Stop being a whiny **** obsessed with aesthetics?

Send it back and get a different ****ing case?
1) Not possible, if I do that, I cant get into my room
2) Get knotted
3) No, I want this one, its pretty
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:22   #6
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

err the centre of gravity should still be over the desk. don'T worry.

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:24   #7
Radical Edward

couldn't you put it sideways on the desk?

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:25   #8
Radical Edward

Quote:
All the cables sticking out of the back take up space, as he described, retard!
baby jesus skim reads posts.

and I already noticed and edited. I looked again after I posted since I figured he couldn't be that stupid.

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:26   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
couldn't you put it sideways on the desk?
This is my 'last resort' so to speak, I can do it, but it will either make all the cabling look ****ing shit, or mean its a bastard to get to the cd drives and stuff, I'm thinking of going diagonal.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:29   #10
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
This is my 'last resort' so to speak, I can do it, but it will either make all the cabling look ****ing shit, or mean its a bastard to get to the cd drives and stuff, I'm thinking of going diagonal.

you could always cover the cabling somehow.

as idi and I have said, the centre of gravity shouldn't be a problem.... alternatively do what I did with my old machine and get a piece of wood and stick that on the desk (either literally or just put it there) that is big enough for the case to sit on.... this would help stop the feet hanging over the edge. Of course it will still overhang, but it will add a little bit of stability to the whole affair. particularly if you actually stick the wood down.

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:32   #11
Radical Edward

Quote:
glue it to the wall
duct tape is far more fashionable. plus you can do a cool pseudo-aliens effect.

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:34   #12
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Kill yourself
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:39   #13
I'm Not Grimble
dennaB

I'm Not Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
glue it to grimble
duct tape is far more fashionable
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:40   #14
Radical Edward

http://www.octanecreative.com/ductta.../fashion4.html

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:48   #15
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

why the **** cant it be located on the floor?

I got mine on the floor
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:52   #16
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
rids is too posh to put his pc on the floor
No, I live in a house with 11 cats.

With the pc being 'warm' in the winter, it would become a congregration point for said cats. Thats not the sort of pussy I'm using this pc to attract.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 12:58   #17
Radical Edward

Quote:
With the pc being 'warm' in the winter, it would become a congregration point for said cats. Thats not the sort of pussy I'm using this pc to attract.
what kind of pussy do you expect to attract with a PC? if the pussy appreciates that kind of implement, then I am sure it's pleasure will be battery powered.

Unread 13 Nov 2003, 13:55   #18
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

I always imagined cats were capable of jumping up, even if you put the case on your desk...
Did you break their legs or somet?
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 13:57   #19
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didnt read this thread but I'm posting in agreement.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 14:02   #20
Noctu
Teh Portal Coder

Noctu is on a distinguished road

Nail it down.
Noctu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 14:07   #21
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
I always imagined cats were capable of jumping up, even if you put the case on your desk...
Did you break their legs or somet?
Its a very high desk
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 14:31   #22
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Chop 6" from the case.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 14:48   #23
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My Alienware system , with custom mod, is 4 inches too high and 11 inches too long (not including cabling). Hence , it goes on the floor.

STOP BEING SO ****ING PICKY AND PUT IT ON THE FLOOR RIDS YOU DOSS ****.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 15:06   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
No, I live in a house with 11 cats.

Two solutions!

1. Don't take the side off.

2. Muslin over the side.

USE YOUR PROBLEM SOLVING SKILLS RIDSY!
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 15:28   #25
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
My Alienware system , with custom mod, is 4 inches too high and 11 inches too long (not including cabling). Hence , it goes on the floor.

STOP BEING SO ****ING PICKY AND PUT IT ON THE FLOOR RIDS YOU DOSS ****.
Having no idea about the layout of my room, you can not comment on the suitability of the floor.

As well as having the cat problem, there is also nowhere I can put it that it wont be in the way of a drawer, a cupboard door, etc.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:07   #26
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

then rearrange your room and stop being shit.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:11   #27
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Build a transdimensional vortex and put it in there.

The only real problem is the buzzing sound and the soft glow of the vortex remaining open at night, for the cabling to run through.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:15   #28
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

cant be arse reading everyone elses reply but why dont you get some of L shaped shelf hanging metal things from some diy place and screw them into the desk and rest the 4" overhang onto the metal things which stick out of the desk?

or something
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:17   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Of course, there is always the 'Buy a new case for £30' route. Giles's brother Tim did that, and his case has THE FUNK
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:36   #30
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Yeah, like an L-shaped extension is a more realistic option than a transdimensional vortex. Get real man.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:37   #31
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

'BOLT IT TO THE CEILING'.

Ohright, that's a comedy option btw.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:38   #32
Rids
The Bad Guy

My PC case is PURE SEX.

Even if it is overly large, its SEX!*

* This is not a principle I apply to women however.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:39   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Why is it so good?

Aluminium? Perspex? Lights?
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:45   #34
Rids
The Bad Guy

Its one of those Xaser Thermal**** jobbies.

www.xcase.co.uk

It looks pure sex, soon to have go faster stripes and a flashing LED that says 'The world is yours' just like that thing in Scarface.
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:48   #35
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

AOpen H600B Super Tower Black Pearl Windowed Side Panel 350W PSU (CA-007-AO)

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/AOpen_cases.html

That's pretty funky, and it fits!
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 16:52   #36
Rids
The Bad Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
AOpen H600B Super Tower Black Pearl Windowed Side Panel 350W PSU (CA-007-AO)

http://www.overclockers.co.uk/acatalog/AOpen_cases.html

That's pretty funky, and it fits!
Thats not bad, but it doesnt have teh same 'I'm blue, I'm bad, I know you want me' look of the Xaser
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 17:54   #37
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sit on it you fat ****.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 18:32   #38
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I am a moron

Knock a wall through.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 20:45   #39
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

I vote for Leshys answer
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Nov 2003, 21:26   #40
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Of course, there is always the 'Buy a new case for £30' route. Giles's brother Tim did that, and his case has THE FUNK
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/produ...duct_uid=43005

gone up to £40 now

removable backplate, front USB+audio, silver with a side window (but only a 350W PSU if you've somehow managed to go above that) and it really does have THE FUNK.
G_frog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 00:04   #41
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
http://www.ebuyer.com/customer/produ...duct_uid=43005

gone up to £40 now

removable backplate, front USB+audio, silver with a side window (but only a 350W PSU if you've somehow managed to go above that) and it really does have THE FUNK.
I quite like that. Sadly my mobo is "teh massive".
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:14   #42
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Topic: I thought it said mormon.
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:18   #43
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point

Buy another case.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:19   #44
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

could you not have someone practical make you a new desktop?

or if your computer desk is in a corner, put a shelf up on the side wall, just slightly higher than the desk, and put it on that?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2003, 01:26   #45
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

put it on ur floor

and to stop the cats

CLOSE UR ****ING DOOR

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote