User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Apr 2008, 22:48   #1
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thumbs up Snooker thread 2008

So the world championship has begun this week and I'm looking forward to watching snooker while doing other things for a while. It's a truly beautiful game and the only sport I really give a shit about so that's pretty exciting.

The greater amount of chinese players is starting to become a bit more noticeable this year, with at least 2 others apart from fu and ding playing. I saw a bit of Liu's game vs Ronnie earlier and it was going pretty well for him. I don't know if my subconscious racist is going to dislike snooker a bit when all the dirty east asians are dominating a bit more, but i hope not. Especially as Ding's 147 is probably the best one I've ever seen.

So who does everyone think is going to win this year? I don't really mind as long as it's not Shaun Murphy, the ****.
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 22:52   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Snooker thread 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
So the world championship has begun this week and I'm looking forward to watching snooker while doing other things for a while..
but all you do is play computer games and the tv isnt in the same room
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 22:54   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I was watching the snooker today while I was cooking, cooking the food that you ate.

You ****.
Unread 23 Apr 2008, 22:55   #4
Kenny

I think snooker's a good sport, and I'll occassionally enjoy watching it. However, I'd hardly describe it as 'exciting'... but whatever turns you on I guess!
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 09:53   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I had a TV I would probably watch. I find snooker to be rather relaxing and is one of the few sports I can tolerate.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 11:17   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Snooker thread 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
However, I'd hardly describe it as 'exciting'...
Some of the players excite me. Particularly when they lean over the table. Selby is quite nice and that Australian dude as well.

Seriously, if there's any basis for supporting people in competitive events other than around who is the most attractive, then I haven't discovered it yet. I suppose this is basically why the Greeks did all their athletic events in the nude.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 14:32   #7
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Snooker is a strange game: it appeals to those who are so elderly that they can't cope with anything more exciting and drug users who see elementary physics as supremely profound. I expect with enough MDMA I'd gain an emotional attachment to the coloured balls to a point where I scream like a baby whenever the white ball courses into them at speed. I wouldn't care about the red balls; I'm a racist.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2008, 22:46   #8
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Snooker is a strange game: it appeals to those who are so elderly that they can't cope with anything more exciting and drug users who see elementary physics as supremely profound. I expect with enough MDMA I'd gain an emotional attachment to the coloured balls to a point where I scream like a baby whenever the white ball courses into them at speed. I wouldn't care about the red balls; I'm a racist.
Y'know just because you fail to appreciate something that others find engaging and, dare i say it, beautiful, doesn't mean that you need to assume that everyone who does like it has some serious mental deficiency.

For example, I don't make the same assumptions about people who make terrible posts on internet forums.
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 11:31   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Snooker thread 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hebdomad
Snooker is a strange game: it appeals to those who are so elderly that they can't cope with anything more exciting and drug users who see elementary physics as supremely profound.
When you think about it for even a moment, most sports and the like are boring to some degree to watch. Snooker is just very sedate.

Although I agree, it would be a lot better if the players were allowd to **** each other with the cues when they pass each other walking to and from the table.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 11:50   #10
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Arguably all sports can be improved with some good ****ing. And not just sports!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is online now   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2008, 19:02   #11
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
For example, I don't make the same assumptions about people who make terrible posts on internet forums.
Level 3
Unread 26 Apr 2008, 17:45   #12
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Y'know just because you fail to appreciate something that others find engaging and, dare i say it, beautiful, doesn't mean that you need to assume that everyone who does like it has some serious mental deficiency.
Yes it does. For instance, golf: those who play it have a serious mental deficiency. See how it works? For a further example, Deepfow:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Although I agree, it would be a lot better if the players were allowd to **** each other with the cues when they pass each other walking to and from the table.
Now in this fictitious scenario, the the sport is played by perverts instead of mentally deficient people. It's a difficult concept to grasp, I know, yet quite fundamental to the viewing of sport.
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Apr 2008, 17:11   #13
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

That was a pretty terrible post man