User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:32   #1
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all
[Football]England Manager

got to b bryan robson

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:34   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Football]England Manager

Nope, too inexperienced in management.

McClaren or Curbishley.
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:39   #3
Reidy
I AM THE ONE & ONLY

Reidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to allReidy is a name known to all

has to b an ex-top class england player for me tho.. psycho or my choice robbo

shame tony adams became a bit shit at management

Blind Faith - FTM
Reidy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:42   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sportinglife.com
Sven-Goran Eriksson has vowed not to resign following England's defeat to Northern Ireland in a World Cup qualifier in Belfast.

Travelling fans were heard chanting for Eriksson's dismissal at the end of the game settled by David Healy's winner.

When asked about the fans' chants, the England boss said: "Understandable. If you lose to Northern Ireland, I can't argue with that."

Then he was asked whether his job was in jeopardy, to which he responded: "That's up to you gentleman (in the media) and the FA. I'm not going to resign - I'm going to try to make it right in October."
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:45   #5
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reidy
got to b bryan robson
Read as Bobby Robson.

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Nope, too inexperienced in management.
Confused me.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:45   #6
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Big "Ugly Sam" Sam Allardyce

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:56   #7
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

There's no chance Sven will resign - if he resigns he can't take severance pay.

Let the Swede see out his contract, then get Psycho in.

[edit]

On the plus side, Brown'll appreciate the first team experience at Hull - especially as what he lacks the most is a physical presence, which is strange as he's a big lad. Toughen him up a bit and he'll be a good player coming through the youth team, which is pretty damn peculiar.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Sep 2005, 23:57   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

We'ld do better with Dave ****ing Bassett.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:08   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mike Bassett more like.

I like Pearce as well guys, but lets see how he makes it through an entire season before saying "psycho for england" ok ok thanks

Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:12   #10
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
I like Pearce as well guys, but lets see how he makes it through an entire season before saying "psycho for england" ok ok thanks
Hence waiting for 3 years to see if he can cut it in the big time, as per my suggestion.

None of the other "english managers" would really fit the job - McClaren has shown himself to be fairly inept on occasion, Curbishley has failed to make the step up and, whilst the best of the bunch, Allardyce still hasn't got the experience at the top level. Maybe that will change when he no doubt takes Bolton in the Champions League.

The only manager that would really take England forward is Jose Mourinho - if only Chelsea had gotten Sven, and we had the special one.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:14   #11
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

When did Curbishley fail his "step up" ? Hes never had a step up

Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:14   #12
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Mike Bassett more like.
No, i meant Dave. Mike Bassett would have a few words to say to Beckham et al though.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:19   #13
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
None of the other "english managers" would really fit the job - McClaren has shown himself to be fairly inept on occasion, Curbishley has failed to make the step up and, whilst the best of the bunch, Allardyce still hasn't got the experience at the top level. Maybe that will change when he no doubt takes Bolton in the Champions League.

The only manager that would really take England forward is Jose Mourinho - if only Chelsea had gotten Sven, and we had the special one.
Why do we necessarily need someone who is experienced in the Champions League (assuming thats what you mean by top level)? Right now what we need is someone who can get us playing as a team. The England manager cant go signing people, he has to deal with what he is given and mould that into a team that will play for each other. For me the best man for that is Big Sam. He seems to pick up all the rejects and gets the best out of them, so i'm sure he could do a decent job with players that actually have some skill. I doubt he would give up his Bolton job for the England one though and like you said earlier, i cant see the FA sacking Sven as it would cost too much. They've back themselves into a cul de sac with this one.

Quote:
I guess he means he has never taken Charlton to the next level. They always seem to show potential at the beginning of the season but never coninue this on all they way to the end to give some kind of end product such as a top 6 finish.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:22   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

But charlton are ****ing rubbish though. They do brilliant to get where they get

Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:33   #15
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

I'd go with Big Sam, he has performed miracles with Bolton with minimal funds and he has more passion in his belly button fluff then Sven has in his whole body!
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:43   #16
evan

evan will become famous soon enoughevan will become famous soon enough

I'd also love to see Big Sam get the job however I'm predicting it will be Wenger.

He has many friends in the London biased F.A, for obvious reasons with Dein and co. He knows english football as good as anyone, he has a proven track record and at that point he really will have done all that one man can do for Arsenal. Plus the fact that Chelsea are going to win everything in England for the foreseeable future so international level is his best chance of more glory.

I put £10 on it about a month ago in fact, anyone see any major reasons why he wouldn't get it? Surely now they've appointed one foreign manager there would be no problem with a second.
evan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:46   #17
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by evan
anyone see any major reasons why he wouldn't get it?
He would be required to field English players i believe.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 00:54   #18
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
When he suddenly have money to spend when Chelsea "acquired" Parker. Everyone at the time was barking about Curbishley taking Charlton to the next level, but that hasn't happened in the slightest, although I must admit that is, to an extent, unfair, as players from the continent take some time to settle in - and this season Rommedhal is giving us a good show. Why Murphy didn't perform at all last season is still a mystery. Too many pies, perhaps.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 01:47   #19
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

I would suggest Moyes or Big Sam.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 01:54   #20
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Moyes?

Unread 8 Sep 2005, 02:05   #21
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Martin O'Neil.

(He gets mentioned for every other job!)
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 02:32   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stuart Pearce, no contest.

Every football man in England would run through a brick wall for the fella.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 12:01   #23
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I'll take just about anybody at the moment.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 12:05   #24
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

I often think about Psycho as manager.
It's a risk, as he's quite inexperienced.
However, he does seem induce a really good team-spirit.
But would that work with England's spoilt brats?

And anyway, Chelsea took Shaun from us.
I'd like it if we could at least keep hold of our manager from outside interests for a good few years.
The FA can F-off.

I really don't know who I'd have as manager.
Is there enough time for a change of manager before the World Cup?

Maybe if he's just play the team in a 4-4-2ish formation we'd be ok, instead of 7-3-1, or whatever formation he's got us in at the moment.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 12:10   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
I'll take just about anybody at the moment.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 12:12   #26
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

You seem to be agreeing with me a lot this morning NB3!
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 12:12   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

you seem to be saying a lot of sensible things this morning
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 12:24   #28
Rids
The Bad Guy

Makes a ****ing change eh?
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 12:53   #29
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point

no comment
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 13:05   #30
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Keegan [/comedy]
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 13:08   #31
Rids
The Bad Guy

The sad thing is, Svens win/loss record in competive games is pretty good, but the england teams performances are simply not up to scratch.

Do we want to change the manager for a guy that will play football more to our liking, or take the reasonable win/loss record and hope we can do something at the world cup?
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 13:13   #32
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the thing is the win/loss ration is good but when you meet a good team you won't stand a chace because your performances are generally dire so you lose the big games.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 14:00   #33
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

I think you should make Graham Souness your new manager )))))))))))
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 14:01   #34
Rids
The Bad Guy

Shouldnt you be in Australia you potato carrying faggot?
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 14:02   #35
Torz
Up yours

Torz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud ofTorz has much to be proud of

I returned a few weeks ago
Torz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 14:05   #36
Rids
The Bad Guy

What was it like out there?
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 14:13   #37
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torz
I think you should make Graham Souness your new manager )))))))))))
I'm sure most Newcasttle fans would agree wth you.
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 15:43   #38
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

O Neill would be amazing.

Give Psycho a couple of seasons managing experience before throwing him into the deep end.

Harry Redknapp?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Sep 2005, 15:45   #39
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

You cant wheel and deal at International level, nor is it about avoiding relegation.

I cant see a "home country" born national, managing england, so rule out Moyes, O'Neill etc.

Unread 9 Sep 2005, 16:47   #40
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

sam allardyce for manager.
he seems like a man who wouldn't take any nonsense.
surely he'd rather have his pick of the FA honeys than live in Bolton?
o'neill would be amazing but I can't see him managing the enemy.
Unread 9 Sep 2005, 17:01   #41
Weeks
Banned

And....
Ferguson?