User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:15   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
E720 V 7270 V D500

My o2 contract has just turned a year old, so I am entitled to a new phone.

I dont want a standard phone style, I want either a flip phone or a slidey one, although between those 3 I am not sure which one to get.

I want it to be stylish, well built and easy to use. I am not bothered about an mp3 player or a good quality camera as I own an iPod and a 4 MP canon camera.

Easy to use and quick, with a fairly good quality screen is all I'm after... opinions?
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:19   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: E720 V 7270 V D500

You own an ipod
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:24   #3
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I'd say the e720. It's a nifty flip phone.

Look around you, everyone's got a d500 and the 7270 doesn't even have bluetooth, megapixel camera and the vast amount of memory like the samsung phones.

Question is, would you be getting it for free?
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:28   #4
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

£19.99, so not expensive. They are all the same price.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:29   #5
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
You own an ipod
It was the cheapest mp3 player at the time, iPod mini for £120, couldnt find another 4gb+ mp3 player anywhere near the price
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:29   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can stare at the scrolling display on the front of the e720 all night and not get bored. Not sure if that goes any way to helping but there, I've said it, it's out there.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:34   #7
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
£19.99, so not expensive. They are all the same price.
Go for it.

Or else you would regret it.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 21:36   #8
The_Fish
ND

you've convinced me, I will be getting an e720, I'll let you know how good it is
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:27   #9
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

Nokia is shit, period.

Only decent phone they have on the horizon that might be worth getting is the 8800.

Using a D500 myself, but I've had it about 3 months and its getting battered so I'd probably look at the E720 myself. Samsung are only a few steps away from making a 'perfect phone' in my opion, love the D500, havent had a chance to play with an E720 yet.
Unread 14 Apr 2005, 22:29   #10
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rids
the 8800
Now that my friends is a very good phone.