User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 Mar 2005, 00:23   #1
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point
Sensation White / Black / Gatecrasher

Apparently it's supose to be one of the biggest dance events in Europe held at Amsterdam Arena on a yearly basis. There is also a Sensation Black (which is somewhat of a darker atmosphere). All in all they get some pretty good talent (if your into EDM). Since im in shitty California, we don't have events this size, but im wondering if any of you GD'rs have been to this, or perhaps even the Gatecrasher arena? Ofc if you have been to either could you supply me with some highlighting experiences or details?
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 09:02   #2
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
Re: Sensation White / Black / Gatecrasher

www.tranceaddict.com ?

They have forums with listings/reviews/meet-ups for a whole load of places, including the US West Coast.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 09:34   #3
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

never ever would i visit these type of faggy dance-events.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 10:53   #4
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

After listening to trance/dance for 15 mins whilst sober i get the urge to perform a self-labotomy using a spoon.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 11:21   #5
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

global gathering, homelands, creamfields, etc.
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 11:22   #6
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phalon
After listening to trance/dance for 15 mins whilst sober i get the urge to perform a self-labotomy using a spoon.
and trance is one of many sub-genres of dance, get a clue.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 11:27   #7
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Funnily enough, it all sounds like shit to me

Unread 8 Mar 2005, 11:30   #8
onetwothree
4 5 6

Quote:
Funnily enough, it all sounds like shit to me
aren't generalisations great, you've not heard it all, so you can't judge.
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 11:35   #9
TheBerk
dazed and confused

TheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant futureTheBerk has a brilliant future

do you like every single style of music out there then? there's none you prefer, or wouldn't listen to at gun point?
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 11:40   #10
ceres

ceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud ofceres has much to be proud of

I went to the white night, two or three years ago, it was excellent, met Ferry Corsten.
________
WIKI VAPORIZER

Last edited by ceres; 31 Aug 2011 at 06:52.
ceres is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2005, 12:44   #11
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree
aren't generalisations great, you've not heard it all, so you can't judge.
If it were required that you 'heard it all' before forming an oppinion on anything in life we'd all be as mindless as the imbeciles who re-elected Bush.

My personal experience is sufficient enough to say that i dislike that genre of music.

Sorry if you misinterpreted my post or took me as the world authority on music. In future i shall state clearly that it is a personal oppinion, so that your toys remain firmly within your pram.

Unread 8 Mar 2005, 14:44   #12
onetwothree
4 5 6

Quote:
If it were required that you 'heard it all' before forming an oppinion on anything in life we'd all be as mindless as the imbeciles who re-elected Bush.

My personal experience is sufficient enough to say that i dislike that genre of music.

Sorry if you misinterpreted my post or took me as the world authority on music. In future i shall state clearly that it is a personal oppinion, so that your toys remain firmly within your pram.
My point is he won't have heard many of the sub-genres of dance music. Someone dismissing a genre that's so wide (ranging from salsa, to happy hardcore) is outright stupid. If anyone disagrees with this clarification, then I will be shocked by their stupidity.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 12:50   #13
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by AliasX
Apparently it's supose to be one of the biggest dance events in Europe held at Amsterdam Arena on a yearly basis. There is also a Sensation Black (which is somewhat of a darker atmosphere). All in all they get some pretty good talent (if your into EDM). Since im in shitty California, we don't have events this size, but im wondering if any of you GD'rs have been to this, or perhaps even the Gatecrasher arena? Ofc if you have been to either could you supply me with some highlighting experiences or details?
They rock indeed. They´re only slightly too big perhaps. On sensation white I lost a few friends and they remained lost untill the next day. Could be drug induced though.
Unread 9 Mar 2005, 13:54   #14
AliasX
- Sex Therapist -

AliasX is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
They rock indeed. They´re only slightly too big perhaps. On sensation white I lost a few friends and they remained lost untill the next day. Could be drug induced though.
Yeah ive been watching some video clips and the ammount of people there is insane.
<meaple> I want 2 c ur cum
<Pyr0> patience young padowan
<AliasX> oh jeasus
<AliasX> this channel did turn gay
*** yahwe ([email protected]) has joined channel #forums
<Oye> that cant be a coincidence
<meaple> he heard you
AliasX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 14:49   #15
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society

I went to Sensation White once, and it was absolutely ****ing amazing, and well worth the price of tickets, flight, hotel, drugs, alcohol and hookers.

Infact it was just all round ace.

I also went to Dance Valley, which is even bigger than Sensation, but it was a daytimer, with 100'000 people, all out in fields and valleys and shit, and there was too much walking, waaaay too much walking.

Sensation is 'the win'
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 14:57   #16
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by onetwothree
My point is he won't have heard many of the sub-genres of dance music. Someone dismissing a genre that's so wide (ranging from salsa, to happy hardcore) is outright stupid. If anyone disagrees with this clarification, then I will be shocked by their stupidity.
I disagree.

If you dont like a genre (of anything, not just music) then it all tends to look/soud the same. You probably couldnt distinguish post-noisecore anti-folk emo from metalcore postretro-sxecore anarcho-punkcorecorecorecorecorecorecorecorecore but that doesnt mean heavy metal isnt shit.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Mar 2005, 16:17   #17
CrazySpoon
Pimpin Spoon

CrazySpoon is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Dont abuse me!

Next to that, I have been to both Black Editions that have been there. It was awesome! Huge soccer stadium full with party people. The Black Edition is mainly Hardstyle/Hardcore music. So understandable that most people outside holland don't like this type of music.

But I'm in that scene for over 10 years now. Its awesome. I like party's that do different things then the most. A conplete football stadium full! I have also been to Q-Base in Germany last year. By plane! It was awesome and really worth the money!

Holland > *

Hehehehe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
<Desse> go away
<Desse> you are retired
CrazySpoon is offline   Reply With Quote