User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Jun 2011, 17:34   #1
Lichen

Lichen is an unknown quantity at this point
Late Sign-up Question

Hi guys,

Apologies if this has been asked many times, but a quick search of the forums revealed some, but not all answers to my questions and i only actually have 1 main question left:

- What tick do you have to sign up on? Is it before tick 336, after tick 336 or on tick 336?

I understand that a shuffle happens at t336, and this determines how many late signups a gal can have based on number of buddy pack members etc before the shuffle, but do i have to signup before tick 336?

Thanks in advance.
Lichen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 17:45   #2
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Late Sign-up Question

No shuffle occurs at tick 336. You can sign up whenever you want, but if you want to late join a galaxy, you can only do that after tick 336, and only if you're in protection. To achieve that at the earliest possible time, you need to reset at tick 289 or later. It takes 24 hours to reset and you'll be in protection for another 24. If you haven't signed up a planet already, at tick 313 should be fine.

You can do it later, too, of course, but the earlier you do it, the more ticks you'll have.

All this barring any crazy changes in the last 5 rounds or so, since that's the last I played.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.

Last edited by Mzyxptlk; 21 Jun 2011 at 19:11. Reason: fixed as per eksero
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 17:51   #3
Lichen

thanks very much Mzy. I haven't got a planet yet, so will sign up around 312 like you said.

I havent played this game for many years, so thanks for the tips!
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 18:07   #4
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

If you sign up at 312 you will be out of protection at 336, and you can't join any gal. 313 is the earliest
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 18:37   #5
Lichen

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
If you sign up at 312 you will be out of protection at 336, and you can't join any gal. 313 is the earliest
a very good point, so thanks also for this eksero!
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 19:23   #6
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Remember, if you're doing it at tick 313; you'll only have 1tick (1hour) to get into your late gal before you're out of protection.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2011, 20:22   #7
Lichen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Remember, if you're doing it at tick 313; you'll only have 1tick (1hour) to get into your late gal before you're out of protection.
Thanks, this also hadn't occurred to me lol! Too much to learn!

Keep the tips coming, thanks again!