User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2006, 02:39   #51
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Just to let you know..

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
I had this conversation with my girl the other day. In fact I was the one who instigated it, she wants two kids and I want four. These are just numbers, I doubt we will marry for reasons out of my hands but we had the conversation, didnt scare either of us.
To be fair you guys are breaking up tomorrow. That makes it a very theoretical discussion. I'm pretty sure theoretical children are much less scary than real ones.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
No one wants to shag a dog.
How horrifically naive of you dude. The vast majority of people are positively perverted. Off the top of my head I can cite the Kinsey report which quotes a figure of between 40-60% of rural teens as having had "sexual fantasies or a sexual encounter" with an animal.

Modern research I have studied suggests that almost everyone has at least 1 serious kink. The fact is that paraphilia is much more the norm than the exception.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
nantoz, link me to your picture, nodrog insists in me admiring your apparent beauty too.
jerome, please link me to nantoz's picture. I'm much too shy to ask an apparent girl for myself.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 02:46   #52
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
To be fair you guys are breaking up tomorrow. That makes it a very theoretical discussion. I'm pretty sure theoretical children are much less scary than real ones.
Indeed we are breaking up tomorrow, but still I have had the conversation with ex girlfriends and it never really scared me was just a bit of fun. Although I do want babies with my current girlfriend but alas we are breaking up

Quote:
How horrifically naive of you dude. The vast majority of people are positively perverted. Off the top of my head I can cite the Kinsey report which quotes a figure of between 40-60% of rural teens as having had "sexual fantasies or a sexual encounter" with an animal.

Modern research I have studied suggests that almost everyone has at least 1 serious kink. The fact is that paraphilia is much more the norm than the exception.
Whatever floats your boat I guess. I guess your right. not as if people will admit to me they shagged there dog. Still I have yet to have sex with my dog and wont in the future (im not talking about my girlfriend here btw)
Unread 31 May 2006, 07:03   #53
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
jerome, please link me to nantoz's picture. I'm much too shy to ask an apparent girl for myself.
Nantoz is a man. Well, in so far as Norwegians qualify.
Unread 31 May 2006, 07:43   #54
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

If I had followed this advice I might not have been hearthbroken so much

I'l remeber to be a asshole next time I try to get girls
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2006, 09:27   #55
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Whatever floats your boat I guess. I guess your right. not as if people will admit to me they shagged there dog. Still I have yet to have sex with my dog and wont in the future (im not talking about my girlfriend here btw)
The fact you added this disclaimer has caused me much amusement.
Unread 31 May 2006, 10:34   #56
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
this is one of the best threads in ages. not intentionally, like. it's just great to see the difference between people who get plenty (pig, jenny) and those who don't (hook, demiGOD, ICY)
It's great how well you know me (The neg-rep was from me btw, sorry for not signing it).

You just made my day.
Unread 31 May 2006, 17:15   #57
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
You just made my day.
I suppose if you're not getting any sex then a post on an internet forum would make your day
Unread 31 May 2006, 17:46   #58
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I suppose if you're not getting any sex then a post on an internet forum would make your day
It's sad when people see sex as the only possible form of entertainment.

This, I pity.
Unread 31 May 2006, 17:50   #59
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hook
It's sad when people see sex as the only possible form of entertainment.

This, I pity.
yeh terrible - there's masturbation too.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 03:12   #60
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
...I have never had sex without a condom...
pig.. your penis has never touched the inner walls of the vagina. Technically, you're still a virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
This seems like one hell of a angry rant against women and dating. If you think like this you will end up a lonely old man, or a wife beater. Either way it doesnt like good. Yes some women are bitches, but dont take it to heart. There are great women out there.
I understand your views, the thing is, this thread is not about people who are seeking for relationships. This is a thread about ****ing.

One of these days, I'll make a thread about keeping relationships and stuff. At the moment, I'm out there to **** as much bitches as possible. Maybe with this mission I have could lead me to "the one".

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 03:16   #61
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
pig.. your penis has never touched the inner walls of the vagina. Technically, you're still a virgin
Excellent!
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 09:17   #62
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
One of these days, I'll make a thread about keeping relationships and stuff. At the moment, I'm out there to **** as much bitches as possible. Maybe with this mission I have could lead me to "the one".
Would that 'one' be Herpes or Syphilis?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 10:54   #63
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
So if you have intercourse with a lady without a condom and when you're ready to cum and you pull your penis out and give her one big cum on her face, does that still make you a virgin?

I mean you have touched the inner walls of the vagina....
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 12:46   #64
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Clearly you've never seen chasing amy
Unread 2 Jun 2006, 12:56   #65
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
It's ok pig, under Irish law as long as your mighty phallus has penetrated a vagina to a depth of 2 inches* you are considered to have had intercourse. Clothing doesn't matter, we're a simple people.

*As set by precedent. Will check case history next time I'm in the library and cite.
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote