User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 May 2005, 22:51   #101
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: [football] the final prediction league

25 AC Milan 1 - 2 Liverpool [J]
Unread 25 May 2005, 00:37   #102
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why the hell do people think that liverpool the perennial underachievers are going to beat the best team in the world?

(i realise that i may have to eat my words tomorrow night as well as lose my one chance to actually win a league by dancing with fate like this, but i honestly cant see pool winning)
Unread 25 May 2005, 11:05   #103
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I know what you mean.

But then, i couldn't see them beating Chelsea, or Juve or half the other teams the somehow managed to beat.

I think it'll end in a draw but something tells me Liverpool may just sneak it.

All is nothing, without you.
Phalon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 14:00   #104
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

It might be a repeat of the Arsenal v Man U game and Liverpool will win it on penalties.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 15:52   #105
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
why the hell do people think that liverpool the perennial underachievers are going to beat the best team in the world?

because in football, everything is possible.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2005, 16:58   #106
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Liverpools league form has been poor but in the Champs League over the past few rounds they have been excellent and are deservedly in the final. Milan looked unbeatable when playing Man U but since then they've slipped up and lost they league, so i would say its pretty even now. Milan could have gone out against PSV and nobody would have predicted that after a 2-0 lead from the home leg.
Unread 27 May 2005, 17:41   #107
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

for SYMM, Lupin (and me)
28IN USA - England
28FR Auxerre - Lille
28FR Monaco - St Etienne
29IT Juventus - Cagliari
29IT Udinese - AC Milan
29ES Real Sociedad - Barcelona
29ES Real Zaragoza - Real Madrid
29L1 Sheff Wed - Hartlepool
30CH West Ham - Preston [J]
31IN Colombia - England
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2005, 19:27   #108
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
(i realise that i may have to eat my words tomorrow night as well as lose my one chance to actually win a league by dancing with fate like this, but i honestly cant see pool winning)

well, once again, my foretelling was on the fritz when it came to the result, but i knew i would have to eat my words
Unread 27 May 2005, 23:39   #109
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
for SYMM, Lupin (and me)
28IN USA 0 - 2 England
28FR Auxerre 1 - 1 Lille
28FR Monaco 2 - 0 St Etienne
29IT Juventus 3 - 0 Cagliari
29IT Udinese 1 - 2 AC Milan
29ES Real Sociedad 0 - 2 Barcelona
29ES Real Zaragoza 1 - 1 Real Madrid
29L1 Sheff Wed 1 - 0 Hartlepool
30CH West Ham 3 - 1 Preston [J]
31IN Colombia 1 - 2 England
sorry there's no Celtic v Dundee Utd... another oversight
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:05   #110
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
for SYMM, Lupin (and me)
28IN USA - England 0 - 1
28FR Auxerre - Lille 3 - 2
28FR Monaco - St Etienne 2 - 2
29IT Juventus - Cagliari 0 - 1
29IT Udinese - AC Milan 2 - 1
29ES Real Sociedad - Barcelona 1 - 3
29ES Real Zaragoza - Real Madrid 0 - 2
29L1 Sheff Wed - Hartlepool 2 - 0
30CH West Ham - Preston [J] 2 - 1
31IN Colombia - England 1 - 3
hopefully i am not late. if so i promise i didnt look up any scores.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:10   #111
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
hopefully i am not late. if so i promise i didnt look up any scores.
np Lupin... SYMM WHERE ARE YOU?!

2 hours till the french games start, 3 hours for the england match
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:11   #112
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

oops, was home for yesterday+today so only just got the PM,
oh dear.
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:50   #113
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
oh dear.
what I don't get is why you're posting "oh dear" instead of the actual predictions that YOU'RE NOT ACTUALLY LATE FOR!
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:50   #114
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SYMM
oh dear.
It's not too late to enter now.. (EFB, yadda yadda by 1-X)

Also, according to SkySports the England kick off is at 20:06. How utterly retarded is that?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:52   #115
1-X
overtired

spooky mind-meld on the 1750 posts :eek:
Unread 28 May 2005, 17:54   #116
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

oops
28IN USA - England 0 - 2
28FR Auxerre - Lille 1 - 2
28FR Monaco - St Etienne 2 - 0
29IT Juventus - Cagliari 2 - 0
29IT Udinese - AC Milan 1 - 2
29ES Real Sociedad - Barcelona 0 - 3
29ES Real Zaragoza - Real Madrid 2 - 2
29L1 Sheff Wed - Hartlepool 2 -1
30CH West Ham - Preston [J] 2 - 1
31IN Colombia - England 1 - 2
Unread 28 May 2005, 22:12   #117
1-X
overtired

AC Milan 3 - 3 Liverpool
USA 1 - 2 England
Auxerre 1 - 3 Lille <--- +2 SYMM, LHC, Non.Human
Monaco 1 - 1 Etienne

Code:
		x	g	pts
JC		13	18	57
LHC		11	18	51
SYMM		11	17	50
midge5		9	21	48
Stew		6	28	46
MrL_JaKiri	6	27	45
Kurashima	7	21	42
1-X		7	20	41
Lupin		6	22	40
KoeN		7	19	40
Apothos		5	21	36
Phalon		5	20	35
Non.Human	5	20	35
roadrunner	4	22	34
Blastoderm	3	24	33
Ste		5	16	31
sniborp		7	10	31
Zharkov		5	14	29
Code:
		x	g	pts
Team for Tea	25	53	133			
Team PSX	23	57	126
Team Mourinho	23	57	126
Team SMS	20	65	125			
Apothos Utd	5	21	116
LupInferno_00	10	44	114
La Galacticos	16	61	109
Unread 28 May 2005, 22:30   #118
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Ste, if you had 8 more points, we'd be top
Unread 29 May 2005, 00:28   #119
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

wow, i'm doing really shit
sorry guys

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 May 2005, 01:49   #120
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

Good job I 'remembered' isn't it?
Unread 30 May 2005, 00:32   #121
1-X
overtired

Juventus 4-2 Cagliari
Udinese 1-1 AC Milan
Real Sociedad 0-0 Barcelona
Real Zaragoza 1-3 Real Madrid
Sheff Wed 4-2 Hartlepool

Code:
		x	g	pts
JC		13	21	60
LHC		11	21	54
midge5		10	23	53
SYMM		11	19	52
Stew		6	31	49
MrL_JaKiri	6	30	48
Kurashima	8	23	47
KoeN		7	23	44
1-X		7	22	43
Lupin		6	24	42
Non.Human	5	23	38
Apothos		5	23	38
Phalon		5	22	37
Blastoderm	3	27	36
roadrunner	4	24	36
sniborp		7	13	34
Ste		5	18	33
Zharkov		5	16	31
Code:
		x	g	pts
Team for Tea	26	60	143		
Team Mourinho	23	67	136	
Team SMS	21	72	135
Team PSX	23	63	132	
Apothos Utd	5	23	124
LupInferno_00	10	48	121
La Galacticos	16	70	118
Unread 30 May 2005, 18:08   #122
1-X
overtired

ouch... the top two, JC and LHC, were the only ones to have West Ham 1 - 0 Preston scoring 6 points.

Code:
		x	g	pts
JC		15	21	66
LHC		13	21	60
midge5		10	25	55
SYMM		11	21	54
Stew		6	33	51
Kurashima	8	25	49
MrL_JaKiri	6	30	48
KoeN		7	25	46
1-X		7	24	45
Lupin		6	26	44
Apothos		5	25	40
Non.Human	5	25	40
Phalon		5	24	39
Blastoderm	3	27	36
roadrunner	4	24	36
sniborp		7	15	36
Ste		5	20	35
Zharkov		5	18	33

Code:
		x	g	pts			
Team for Tea	28	64	153
Team Mourinho	25	71	146
Team SMS	21	78	141	
Team PSX	23	69	138
Apothos Utd	5	25	130
LupInferno_00	10	50	125		
La Galacticos	16	72	120
Unread 30 May 2005, 18:49   #123
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Damn, i wanted Preston to get promoted. :/
Unread 30 May 2005, 20:32   #124
roadrunner_0
cynic

damn it all
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:05   #125
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
04IN Albania 1 -2 Georgia
04IN Armenia 1-1 FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan 0-3 Poland
04IN Belarus 1-2 Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria 2-2 Croatia
04IN Czech Republic 4-0 Andorra
04IN Estonia 2-1 Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands 1-3 Switzerland
04IN Holland 3-1 Romania
04IN Iceland 1-1 Hungary
04IN Norway 1-2 Italy
04IN Portugal 2-0 Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland 2 -1 Israel
04IN Russia 2-0 Latvia
04IN San Marino 0 -2 Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland 1-1 Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro 2-1 Belgium
04IN Spain 3-0 Lithuania
04IN Sweden 2-0 Malta
04IN Turkey 2-1 Greece
04IN Ukraine 3-0 Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland 0-2 Germany
08IN Belarus 1 -1 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 3 - 1 FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark 2-0 Albania
08IN Estonia 0-3 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 0-2 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 1 -2 Holland
08IN Greece 1-0 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 2-1 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 0 -3 Turkey
08IN Latvia 2-0 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 1 -2 Slovakia
08IN Romania 2-0 Armenia
08IN Spain 3-1 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 2 -0 Russia
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:11   #126
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Why have you stopped putting the % completion on the leagues? It's annoying to not know how long the league has to go without checking the fixture lists, which aren't on the same page any more.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:26   #127
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

Phalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himPhalon is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Anyone know what's up with the gay kick-off times for england's last 2 internationals?

Unread 31 May 2005, 21:36   #128
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Prime time in america.
Unread 31 May 2005, 21:40   #129
Phalon
Insanely Insignificant

6 and 2 minutes past the hour respectively?

Unread 31 May 2005, 22:13   #130
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oh i though you meant the hour.... err... who knows.. adverts for all i care...
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:23   #131
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Why have you stopped putting the % completion on the leagues? It's annoying to not know how long the league has to go without checking the fixture lists, which aren't on the same page any more.
I lost track, and didn't want to look at another page either.

colombia 2 - 3 england

64% table [65/101]
Code:
		x	g	pts
JC		15	21	66
LHC		13	21	60
SYMM		11	22	55
midge5		10	25	55
Stew		6	34	52
Kurashima	8	25	49
MrL_JaKiri	6	30	48
1-X		7	25	46
KoeN		7	25	46
Lupin		6	27	45
Apothos		5	26	41
Non.Human	5	26	41
Phalon		5	25	40
sniborp		7	16	37
Blastoderm	3	27	36
roadrunner	4	24	36
Ste		5	20	35
Zharkov		5	18	33

Code:
		x	g	pts	
Team for Tea	28	64	153
Team Mourinho	25	72	147
Team SMS	21	79	142
Team PSX	23	72	141
Apothos Utd	5	26	132
LupInferno_00	10	51	126		
La Galacticos	16	73	121
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:01   #132
1-X
overtired

Predictor of the Month - May
Code:
		pld	x	g	pts
JC		120	21	40	103
SYMM		119	18	40	94
LHC		120	17	39	90
Stew		120	10	55	85
MrL_JaKiri	119	12	49	85
Blastoderm	120	13	46	85
sniborp		120	18	30	84
KoeN		119	11	50	83
midge5		119	12	47	83
1-X		120	13	43	82
Kurashima	119	11	47	80
Lupin		119	10	50	80
roadrunner	120	11	44	77
Ste 		120	11	44	77
Phalon		120	10	45	75
Zharkov		112	10	42	72
Non.Human	119	8	44	68
Inferno		88	9	32	59
Apothos		63	5	26	41
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:18   #133
1-X
overtired

with 36 games to go....

contenders for the win based on total points

Code:
		pld	x	g	pts
KoeN		1185	124	512	884
roadrunner	1205	137	472	883
Kurashima	1187	133	480	879
1-X		1194	129	484	871
contenders for the win based on average points per game

Code:
	pld	x	g	pts	PPG
Ste 	712	86	291	549	.771
Phalon	469	58	187	361	.770
SYMM	992	124	375	747	.753
everybody...
Code:
		pld	x	g	pts	PPG
1-X		1194	129	484	871	.729
Apothos		749	72	306	522	.697
Belgy		53	3	22	31	.585
Blastoderm	1196	138	440	854	.714
Bobzeh		93	12	28	64	.688
Deffeh		222	30	76	166	.748
Embroglio	42	4	24	36	.857
Grimble		187	22	66	132	.706
Inferno		977	97	397	688	.704
JC		1105	130	417	807	.730
JonnyBGood	774	83	331	580	.749
KoeN		1185	124	512	884	.746
Kurashima	1187	133	480	879	.741
LHC		1106	124	405	777	.703
Lokken		200	15	89	134	.670
Lupin		469	52	183	339	.723
melandron	55	6	16	34	.618
midge5		1002	105	394	709	.708
MrL_JaKiri	254	26	108	186	.732
Non.Human	848	89	319	586	.691
Phalon		469	58	187	361	.770
Phang		381	41	144	267	.701
pig		256	30	100	190	.742
Ragnarak	434	47	176	317	.730
Reidy		50	4	26	38	.760
Rids		392	25	167	242	.617
roadrunner	1205	137	472	883	.733
Rumad		232	17	106	157	.677
sniborp		467	63	131	320	.685
Ste 		712	86	291	549	.771
Stew		1158	125	479	854	.737
SYMM		992	124	375	747	.753
Zharkov		1178	118	493	847	.719
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 00:39   #134
roadrunner_0
cynic

36 points out of 65 games??? wtf i think that's my worst ppg ever
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 02:17   #135
1-X
overtired

FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3
04IN Albania - Georgia
04IN Armenia - FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan - Poland
04IN Belarus - Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria - Croatia
04IN Czech Republic - Andorra
04IN Estonia - Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands - Switzerland
04IN Holland - Romania
04IN Iceland - Hungary
04IN Norway - Italy
04IN Portugal - Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland - Israel
04IN Russia - Latvia
04IN San Marino - Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland - Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro - Belgium
04IN Spain - Lithuania
04IN Sweden - Malta
04IN Turkey - Greece
04IN Ukraine - Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland - Germany
08IN Belarus - Scotland
08IN Czech Republic - FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark - Albania
08IN Estonia - Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands - Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland - Holland
08IN Greece - Ukraine
08IN Iceland - Malta
08IN Kazakhstan - Turkey
08IN Latvia - Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg - Slovakia
08IN Romania - Armenia
08IN Spain - Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany - Russia
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 08:48   #136
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

My first ever predictor of the month award \o/.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 09:48   #137
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

You haven't actually won it yet.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 09:55   #138
JC
lolly roffle

May is over and done with, surely i have?

I havent won this league yet but i assume he posted the predictor of the month league because its over. Dont ruin my day and tell me i'm wrong .
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 09:55   #139
roadrunner_0
cynic

i'm not ****ing losing to koen fs
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 10:16   #140
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
May is over and done with, surely i have?

I havent won this league yet but i assume he posted the predictor of the month league because its over. Dont ruin my day and tell me i'm wrong .
I assumed we wouldn't have a separate June predictor of the month for 1/3 of the last table. Maybe you're right though.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 10:20   #141
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
I assumed we wouldn't have a separate June predictor of the month for 1/3 of the last table. Maybe you're right though.
If there isn't enough to make one proper, just don't have one.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 13:48   #142
1-X
overtired

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X in post #1 of this thread
League ends on 8th June but 'Predictor of the Month' will be awarded at the end of May based on Parts 1 and 2 only.
There will be no June POTM.
Unread 1 Jun 2005, 14:03   #143
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
i'm not ****ing losing to koen fs
oh yes you will!
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 23:13   #144
1-X
overtired

good boys

sniborp
Blastoderm
roadrunner
LHC
JC
Apothos
Kurashima
midge5
Zharkov
Stew
KoeN
SYMM
MrL_JaKiri

naughty boys

Lupin
Ste
Phalon
Non.Human

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=135

Last edited by 1-X; 3 Jun 2005 at 12:56.
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 23:27   #145
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3
04IN Albania 2 - 1 Georgia
04IN Armenia 1 - 1 FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan 0 - 3 Poland
04IN Belarus 2 - 1 Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria 1 - 3 Croatia
04IN Czech Republic 2 - 0 Andorra
04IN Estonia 1 - 1 Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands 1 - 2 Switzerland
04IN Holland 3 - 1 Romania
04IN Iceland 2 - 1 Hungary
04IN Norway 1 - 2 Italy
04IN Portugal 2 - 0 Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland 2 - 0 Israel
04IN Russia 2 - 1 Latvia
04IN San Marino 0 - 2 Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland 1 - 0 Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro 1 - 1 Belgium
04IN Spain 2 - 0 Lithuania
04IN Sweden 2 - 0 Malta
04IN Turkey 2 - 1 Greece
04IN Ukraine 3 - 1 Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland 1 - 2 Germany
08IN Belarus 1 - 1 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 3 - 1 FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark 2 - 0 Albania
08IN Estonia 1 - 2 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 1 - 2 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 1 - 1 Holland
08IN Greece 2 - 1 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 1 - 0 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 1 - 2 Turkey
08IN Latvia 2 - 0 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 1 - 3 Slovakia
08IN Romania 1 - 0 Armenia
08IN Spain 2 - 0 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 2 - 0 Russia

I can't lie, im slightly* tipsy right now, so these predictions are not to my usual fantastic accurate standards.

heh.

*very
Unread 2 Jun 2005, 23:34   #146
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3
04IN Albania 0-1 Georgia
04IN Armenia 0- 2FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan 0-4 Poland
04IN Belarus 0-1 Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria 0-2 Croatia
04IN Czech Republic 5-0 Andorra
04IN Estonia 3- 0 Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands 0-3 Switzerland
04IN Holland 2- 0 Romania
04IN Iceland 2-1 Hungary
04IN Norway 1-2 Italy
04IN Portugal 4-0 Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland 2-0 Israel
04IN Russia 3-0 Latvia
04IN San Marino 0-2 Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland 2-0 Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro 0-3 Belgium
04IN Spain 4-0 Lithuania
04IN Sweden 4-0 Malta
04IN Turkey 1-1 Greece (Does the winner get Cyprus?)
04IN Ukraine 2-0 Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland 0-3 Germany
08IN Belarus 0-0 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 4-0 FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark 3-0 Albania
08IN Estonia 1-3 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 0-5 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 0-2 Holland
08IN Greece 2-0 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 3-0 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 0-3 Turkey
08IN Latvia 3-1 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 0-2 Slovakia
08IN Romania 3-0 Armenia
08IN Spain 2-0 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 1-0 Russia
So many guesses
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 09:00   #147
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3
04IN Albania 0 - 3 Georgia
04IN Armenia 2 - 0 FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan 0 - 2 Poland
04IN Belarus 0 - 1 Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria 2 - 1 Croatia
04IN Czech Republic 4 - 0 Andorra
04IN Estonia 3 - 0 Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands 0 - 2 Switzerland
04IN Holland 2 - 0 Romania
04IN Iceland 1 - 1 Hungary
04IN Norway 0 - 2 Italy
04IN Portugal 3 - 0 Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland 2 - 1 Israel
04IN Russia 3 - 1 Latvia
04IN San Marino 0 - 3 Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland 3 - 0 Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro 2 - 1 Belgium
04IN Sweden 3 - 0 Malta
04IN Turkey 2 - 0 Greece
04IN Ukraine 3 - 1 Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland 1 - 2 Germany
08IN Belarus 1 - 2 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 4 - 0 FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark 2 - 0 Albania
08IN Estonia 0 - 2 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 0 - 2 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 0 - 1 Holland
08IN Greece 2 - 1 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 2 - 0 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 0 - 3 Turkey
08IN Latvia 2 - 1 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 0 - 1 Slovakia
08IN Romania 2 - 0 Armenia
08IN Spain 2 - 1 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 1 - 1 Russia
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 09:30   #148
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

I'm not naughty

04IN Albania 1-1 Georgia
04IN Armenia 2-0 FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan 0-3 Poland
04IN Belarus 2-2 Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria 1-3 Croatia
04IN Czech Republic 4-0 Andorra
04IN Estonia 1-1 Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands 0-2 Switzerland
04IN Holland 2-2 Romania
04IN Iceland 1-1 Hungary
04IN Norway 2-0 Italy
04IN Portugal 1-1 Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland 1-2 Israel
04IN Russia 2-0 Latvia
04IN San Marino 1-0 Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland 0-1 Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro 1-1 Belgium
04IN Spain 2-0 Lithuania
04IN Sweden 2-1 Malta
04IN Turkey 1-2 Greece
04IN Ukraine 1-1 Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland 1-0 Germany
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 10:25   #149
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

04IN Albania 1 - 1 Georgia
04IN Armenia 0 - 1 FYR Macedonia
04IN Azerbaijan 0 - 2 Poland
04IN Belarus 1 - 3 Slovenia
04IN Bulgaria 2 - 0 Croatia
04IN Czech Republic 4 - 0 Andorra
04IN Estonia 2 - 2 Liechtenstein
04IN Faroe Islands 0 - 2 Switzerland
04IN Holland 2 - 1 Romania
04IN Iceland 0 - 0 Hungary
04IN Norway 2 - 1 Italy
04IN Portugal 1 - 1 Slovakia
04IN Rep of Ireland 2 - 1 Israel
04IN Russia 1 - 0 Latvia
04IN San Marino 0 - 1 Bosnia-Herzegovina
04IN Scotland 2 - 2 Moldova
04IN Serbia & Montenegro 0 - 0 Belgium
04IN Sweden 2 - 0 Malta
04IN Turkey 1 - 1 Greece
04IN Ukraine 1 - 0 Kazakhstan
04IN Northern Ireland 0 - 4 Germany
08IN Belarus 1 - 1 Scotland
08IN Czech Republic 2 - 0 FYR Macedonia
08IN Denmark 1 - 0 Albania
08IN Estonia 0 - 1 Portugal
08IN Faroe Islands 0 - 2 Rep of Ireland
08IN Finland 1 - 2 Holland
08IN Greece 2 - 0 Ukraine
08IN Iceland 1 - 0 Malta
08IN Kazakhstan 0 - 2 Turkey
08IN Latvia 0 - 0 Liechtenstein
08IN Luxembourg 0 - 1 Slovakia
08IN Romania 1 - 0 Armenia
08IN Spain 2 - 1 Bosnia-Herzegovina
08IN Germany 2 - 0 Russia
Unread 3 Jun 2005, 21:10   #150
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
FINAL LEAGUE - PART 3
04IN Albania - Georgia 2 - 1
04IN Armenia - FYR Macedonia 0 - 0
04IN Azerbaijan - Poland 0 - 5
04IN Belarus - Slovenia 0 - 1
04IN Bulgaria - Croatia 3 - 1
04IN Czech Republic - Andorra 4 - 0
04IN Estonia - Liechtenstein 2 - 0
04IN Faroe Islands - Switzerland 1 - 2