User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 2 Feb 2006, 03:59   #1
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of
Talk about awkward coincidence

As a graduating lawyer often I am drafted into the university to help poor people out of legal issues. As now the university is closed cos the students are all on vacation, they randomly select a few to keep the work going. Of course I was one of these poor fellas.

There I was reading subpoenas and whatnot, then I had to take some proceedings out of the file cabinets. There is a room filled with hundreds of those, in a falling-apart shed which most people avoid. Funniest thing, it happend just like in the movies. A sheet slipped out of my hand, i reached down to grab it and noticed this cute little notepad on the ground. As I picked up I took a look around and no one was there. I immediately noticed that it was made by a fine fine brand and felt quite expensive.
I started browsing it, I instantly noticed that one of the appointments, of one day ago, was to do the same thing I was doing. I kept it to myself, inside my backpack and asked the jenitor who was here yesterday, and to my suprise he said to be this girl who studies with me. I was a little curious and didnt mention anything about that and took it home to read and stuff.

Unfortunately it is a brand new 2006 notepad, worth some 30 USD. The person who lost it is the offspring of a senator. She usually drives this mercedes to the uni...

Anyways.. I got a tad disappointed and forgot all about that...
The other day I was working and got a call from my girlfriend. She was all euphoric and crazed with the 'gift' i was about to give her....
Yeah, she found the notepad allright....

"Oh, you never buy stuff for me, im so glad you are improving!!!"
and all that woman crap. when I got home she was very much thrilled, took me out to a expensive dinner on her....

Im quite embarassed now and very much not knowing what to do.. This kind of shite happens on tv all the time but you never see it coming...
Classes start on April, I think there is a fair chance of this senator child recognizing such notepad... and by the looks of it, my gf is EAGER to use it in the uni

Phew... quite a relief sharing this with you guys
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 04:08   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Talk about awkward coincidence

you know when you watch the movie and you see the problem coming and you're all like "just tell the truth" to the guy, you know shouting "JUST TELL THE TRUTH AND EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT" at the screen cause you're so pissed off at the guy and how he's about to **** shit up well you get to be that guy now so just remember you shouting at yourself to "tell the truth" and things should be OK
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 04:10   #3
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

On a serious note buy your GF a diary like that one explaining that it wasn't a present but now you know she likes it you'll get her one just like it. You then take the senator's daughters diary back and hand it to her if you're likely to see her within the next day or so. If not give it to the janitor.

Ohhhh and tell your gf to "back the **** out of your face".

Jesus Christ if i ever get a girlfriend and they find random new shit lying about my place and they AUTOMATICALY ****IN ASSUME I JUST BOUGHT THEM A PRESENT they've pretty much just gone and dumped themselves!
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 04:14   #4
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace

Ohhhh and tell your gf to "back the **** out of your face".

Jesus Christ if i ever get a girlfriend and they find random new shit lying about my place and they AUTOMATICALY ****IN ASSUME I JUST BOUGHT THEM A PRESENT they've pretty much just gone and dumped themselves!
Its not that simple, you see I have been kidding around about that and like started asking stuff like "how do like shoes" "What is you waist size" and she knew I was up to something...that something being buying a necklace on ebay though
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 04:18   #5
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Morte
Its not that simple, you see I have been kidding around about that and like started asking stuff like "how do like shoes" "What is you waist size" and she knew I was up to something...that something being buying a necklace on ebay though :(

It is that simple tho.

It's not a present until i say "hey here's this thing i bought you as a present" or maybe over the phone "yeah look in the cupboard ... yeah those new shoes are for you alright".

Until it's given the gift is ****ing mine and i view any "ohhh thanks for the gift you've not given me yet but i still know is for me" as wheedling and everybody knows wheddling is extortion and extortion is bad.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 04:20   #6
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why doesn't she mind that it's already been written in, and in a stranger's handwriting?
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 04:31   #7
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
why doesn't she mind that it's already been written in, and in a stranger's handwriting?
COs theres only one small note in one day
I presume she didnt browsed the diary properly...
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 05:15   #8
Chunderbunny

Chunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond reputeChunderbunny has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
COs theres only one small note in one day
I presume she didnt browsed the diary properly...
Oh dear, or the contacts....

'And whose 'such and such' and 'such and such'?
Chunderbunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 05:31   #9
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1) You shouldn't have kept the thing from the beginning but turned it into the lost and found.
2) As for your girlfriend should have been honest from the start. She assumed about something incorrectly and you should have been upfront with her then.
3)Now you're in a dilemma. You've lied, given her something not yours to give, and you've reaped the rewards of a gift not given. If you come out with the truth now it will be bad, if you don't and she finds out it will be worse, and if you keep quiet and she never finds out then you'll have to live the guilt that your bad judgment and inept decision making has put on you. I think the first option is the best for you.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 06:04   #10
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You are obviously a very new lawyer.

You do understand that lost property which you keep as your own is illegal just about everywhere?

This is the sort of thing which is considered moral terpitude and could in fact cast you your ticket to ride.

You must either take Dace's advice or you must destroy the notepad and kill your girlfriend. i would suggest taking Dace's advice.

Seriously, take a few seconds and try to think like a lawyer. What would you advise one of your freebie clients to do with found property? Steal it?

By the way, is her mom a Republican or a Democrat? It might make a difference when the Senate investigation starts.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 10:26   #11
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

You are a tit and should have said something like ...
'sorry sweety, check out page 11 there is a diary entry, i found the book at work the other day and am going to give it back to senator girl next time i see her in class.
I am sorry you are feeling that i dont treat you enough, how about dinner tonight? Go buy yourself a new dress on my credit card and book us a table anywhere you like, i will be back on time to take you out at about 7'

that would have got you more points and avoided your current dilema.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 11:45   #12
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I feel sorry for anyone going out with muslim or being assoicated in any way.
except for the funny stories of course!

p.s. is this the fat girl?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 12:51   #13
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
I feel sorry for anyone going out with muslim or being assoicated in any way.
except for the funny stories of course!

p.s. is this the fat girl?
No that was just a one night stand....

Anyways.
its kind of funny to notice the abysmal cultural differences we have here. My brazilian mates mostly told me to keep it and come up with some plan so that both girls never know what happend. They are telling me to scan that page, erase the handwriting on Photoshop, take the image to an image processing center and print it just like the real page and replace it...
Living in a country where 10% of the richest get 48% of the national income whereas 10% of the poorest get 0,7% of all the money of the country tend to spur ecomic classes clashes.
On the other hand most of you guys already live in a warm cozy place of little social discrepancies, making you believe in justice and believing in the "system" sort of speak, because it actually works.
Did anyone watch the movie Election? A cheesy movie with reese whiterspoon and matthew broderick about this election that takes place on some highschool in the states?
Well... that kind of justice that fails to take place on the movie is what I am talking about.
Not that tracey flick has anything to do with the senator´s daughter, its just that sometimes "things are unfair".
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 13:23   #14
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Living in a country where 10% of the richest get 48% of the national income whereas 10% of the poorest get 0,7% of all the money of the country tend to spur ecomic classes clashes.
On the other hand most of you guys already live in a warm cozy place of little social discrepancies, making you believe in justice and believing in the "system" sort of speak, because it actually works.
do you realize that those are pretty much the same numbers as for the USA?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 13:40   #15
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

when your classes starts, your gf is going to be called a thief by the senator´s daughter
and she´s gonna be so pieced off that she will dump you my dear friend
happy now?
BlacK_Bengudo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:11   #16
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by acropolis
do you realize that those are pretty much the same numbers as for the USA?
You are completely Unaware of Brazil current state of affairs
FYI the US ratio on that is
lowest 10%: 1.9%
highest 10%: 28.7%
Which represents MANY magnitutes less of social disruption
Dont you realize the madness of nearly half of the production of one country going to 10% of the population?
If you make a list of coutries taking this indicator to rank, Brazil would be on the botton 15th of such list, despite being the 8th economy in the world.
You are completely and utterly misinformed about how that can ruin the sense of national identity or respect towards public institutions.
Do you know france before 1789?
Its roughly like that. Brazil has an absurd tax rate which drain the middle and lower classes, considering that rich people always buy they way out of taxation.
And this same money is used to pamper rich people again. A retired judge, for instance, receives a pension of nearly 20k dollars for the rest of his life, in a country where 50% of the working population works 8 solid hours for a 100USD or less monthly wage.
Does this make sense to you?

Last edited by Baron Morte; 2 Feb 2006 at 14:17.
Baron Morte is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:25   #17
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

because you are poor it is ok to steal? or is it only ok to steal from rich people?
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:28   #18
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

BlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura aboutBlacK_Bengudo has a spectacular aura about

here in brazil we follow sir robin hood rules
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:37   #19
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Whats up with people on GD? Why does everyone start jumping to conclusions like crazy?

First of all is it ok to rob things from a robber?
I wont take parts in here, but I know that due to a matter of consistency you will never pledge to this idea, since many historians believe that europe is the most efficent pillager in history, so its a dangerous concept thinking that maybe they should give some stuff back, including, but not limited to, several tonnes of gold and silver.

The "well the indigenous people agreed so it was not much of a rob, but bussiness gone wrong for them" Is much like saying "brazilian middle class agrees to pay for the tax, and vote for corrupt politicians, so its all their fault" which tends to make people sleep better....(a fallacy to ease peoples troubled minds)

Im thinking about returning it to avoid trouble, but personally I think It should be fair for me to keep it. And her mercedes.
Her beach house too prolly...
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:47   #20
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

is there only one of this notepad in existance? how is everybody so sure that rich senator girl will recognise it?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:49   #21
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
First of all is it ok to rob things from a robber?
a graduating lawyer is asking this on GD? oh dear.

Unread 2 Feb 2006, 14:53   #22
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
a graduating lawyer is asking this on GD? oh dear.
This is not a law question
On the first term of law school they teach us that law =/= justice.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:03   #23
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
or is it only ok to steal from rich people?
Yes.

And I agree with Muslim, up to a point.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:13   #24
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The rights and wrongs of keeping the notepad is no longer the issue.

What matters is the chance that it will be recognised by it's original owner.

Quote:
Classes start on April, I think there is a fair chance of this senator child recognizing such notepad... and by the looks of it, my gf is EAGER to use it in the uni
Maybe you could encourage her to decorate the cover, or do it for her with pictures of something she likes as a romantic gesture?
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:17   #25
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Who the hell recognises a ****ing notepad? I wouldn't recognise my own ****ing shoes.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:19   #26
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Who the hell recognises a ****ing notepad? I wouldn't recognise my own ****ing shoes.
same here
but its a ****ing expansive notepad and the girl who bought it may have choose it carefully or not

but i think the redecorate thing its a grate sugestion
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:27   #27
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Its quite unique and expensive, Ive never seen such anything like it. Its very girlie and it has lots of giveaways, For instance its cover designs. I dont even know where to buy one like that

Anyways
Do you remeber that Beavis and Butthead episode where they have a conversation like this:
"-Hey beavis, do you remember that time I stole your bike
-No way, you just got a bike just like mine 2 days after I lost my Bike
-Thats because I stole it from you dumbass
-No no no, your uncle from (whatever) came visit you and brought this bike just like mine.......ooooooooOOOOOO (random swear words)"

I keep on thinking about it.
I think that returnin it is the way to go....
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:28   #28
Radical Edward

how do you know it is worth €30 then?

Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:30   #29
Radical Edward

Quote:
This is not a law question
On the first term of law school they teach us that law =/= justice.
you should have made that clearer then.

Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:33   #30
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
how do you know it is worth €30 then?
Its a estimate considering that ive known that brand for a while, but i havent checked their new models....
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:33   #31
BlacK_Bengudo
Slap Machine

Quote:
Do you remeber that Beavis and Butthead episode where they have a conversation like this:
"-Hey beavis, do you remember that time I stole your bike
-No way, you just got a bike just like mine 2 days after I lost my Bike
-Thats because I stole it from you dumbass
-No no no, your uncle from (whatever) came visit you and brought this bike just like mine.......ooooooooOOOOOO (random swear words)"

I keep on thinking about it.
I think that returnin it is the way to go....
havent your gf wrote lots of things on it? how are you going to return?
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:39   #32
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlacK_Bengudo
havent your gf wrote lots of things on it? how are you going to return?
not just yet as she already had a diary so she hasnt bringed herself to sit down and transfer the notes....
which is a phew
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:43   #33
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Its a estimate considering that ive known that brand for a while, but i havent checked their new models....
Is that something you would normally do?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:46   #34
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Is that something you would normally do?
Not really. But it kind of achieved a "raised eyebrow effect" status after this accursed diary got into my hands

edit.
Meaning that Ive known the brand for its quality products and expensiveness for a while, And that Ive know its prices on diaries since last week or so. :eek:
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:56   #35
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

You should of had more sex
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 15:59   #36
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
You should of had more sex
How is that going to help?
Sex leads to pleasure, which leads to delusions of grantitude, which leads to frustration, anger, fear and the dark side of....
Maybe I aint doing it right!
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 16:07   #37
Radical Edward

Quote:

then my suggestion to you is this: find out about said models in as much detail as you can, then if interrogated about it you can say where you got it from and how much it cost. no idea what you are going to do about that note though, could be tricky. alternatively, somehow accidentally destroy it (arson) and then replace it.

Unread 2 Feb 2006, 16:08   #38
1-X
overtired

why is it that whenever I see Alki's avatar, the first glance makes me think it's a penguin?
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 17:50   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't realise notepads were such a rare commodity in Brazil.

Is your currency pencils and pens, too?
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 18:27   #40
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Just tell her to use windows notepad.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 18:34   #41
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society

Step one.
Go to original owner, and tell her that you found her notepad, and took it home with you, intending to give it back to her next time you saw her. Unfortunately, you left your bag on the train/bus/whatever and have been trying to get it back and failed. Apologise for your incompetence and insist on replacing it. Ask her where she got it from.

Step two.

Remove the notepad from wherever your girlfriend keeps it.

Step three.

Establish if your girlfriend wrote in the notepad. If not, tell the original owner you got your bag back and give her the notepad. Go and buy your girlfriend a new notepad. If she did, go and buy two new notpads. Give one to the original owner, and one to your girlfriend. Tell your girlfriend you accidentally spilt coffee on her one, and have bought a new one, copying all her notes across in your best handwriting.

Step four.

Don't do it again.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 20:09   #42
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I was wondering this. I didn't realise you could buy notepads in such a wide variety of makes and models.

I feel like I am missing out on something after only having Tesco Value and WH Smiths notepads for the past few years.
Unread 2 Feb 2006, 20:11   #43
s|k
Caveat Lector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennifer
Step one.
Go to original owner, and tell her that you found her notepad, and took it home with you, intending to give it back to her next time you saw her. Unfortunately, you left your bag on the train/bus/whatever and have been trying to get it back and failed. Apologise for your incompetence and insist on replacing it. Ask her where she got it from.

Step two.

Remove the notepad from wherever your girlfriend keeps it.

Step three.

Establish if your girlfriend wrote in the notepad. If not, tell the original owner you got your bag back and give her the notepad. Go and buy your girlfriend a new notepad. If she did, go and buy two new notpads. Give one to the original owner, and one to your girlfriend. Tell your girlfriend you accidentally spilt coffee on her one, and have bought a new one, copying all her notes across in your best handwriting.

Step four.

Don't do it again.
I like this solution, even if it is a bit dishonest.
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 18:56   #44
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Quote:

Only on special occasions.

Notepads arent rare. And it isnt a notepad, when I wrote this story i did not know the words to "diary". In Pt Diary = Journal. In Pt Diary is called "agenda" which has nothing to do with the eng word.
At least I think so...
That is if a diary is a place to write appointments and every page is a different day etc etc.

A tad confusing

Anyways
Diaries arent rare either. However, a 30 USD diary is quite quite rare. As I presume it might be in your country too
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 19:32   #45
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Is it a trapper keeper 4000?
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Feb 2006, 21:00   #46
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Tomkat again.

Dammit.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote