User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 20:16   #101
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Scrap Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I said this after someone at a course I was on said "there is no I in team". I got some funny looks and I blame you I thought it must be a well known phrase.
I just said it once when I was drunk a while ago.

Everyone laughed so I wrote it in my phone (I knew I'd forget otherwise).

I CLAIM IT IT'S MINE

ps hope you don't get fired for gd jokes
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 20:46   #102
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sigrid

I mean, come on, these comments were not made because of the contents of my posts. Not to mention the at least 15 red dots with no comment at all...lol

This system sucks, and the only ppl gaining from it is the little GD-nerd-peergroup.
You didn't include the one I gave you.

You should be able to find it amongst the sea of red - It has the name " -tomkat" written after it.

See it?

See it yet?

Ah yes, there it is.

So not all of us are anonymous scumbuckets!
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 21:33   #103
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

How about a time limit for the rep? after say 6 months it dissappears?
That way the initial "omg omg we have something new to play with" reps will go soon...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 22:11   #104
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
That way the initial "omg omg we have something new to play with" reps will go soon...
I like it (the idea).
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 22:19   #105
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
This thread is now about people whose avatars I dislike.

Marilyn Manson, s|k, roadrunner_0, Vaio, JonnyBGood, Tomkat, Boogster, Yahwe, Dante Hicks, JammyJim, wakey, Blastoderm, Silversmoke, Smudge, Dead_Meat, djbass, JC, Radical Edward, demiGOD, sniborp. Tactitus, Richpur, lokken and Ste but not Stew. That's all for now.
I would have cried if I had been on that list
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 22:24   #106
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

echoing Nodrog's sentiments
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 22:40   #107
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I come to GD for entertainment. There are some posts which I think are hilarious which others probably find to be shit. There are posts that I think are shit but that others probably find hilarious. I don't neg rep because I am not sure which are which.

Some people are more consistently well thought out than others, but sometimes the less thought out ones seem more honest and more fun. It probably doesn't take a lot to figure out who the better posters are in each of our opinions, with or without rep.

I like the comments though and the blobs and the points are entertaining. I like it when someone signs a neg rep that they give me because it makes it easier to judge what it may mean. Same with the pos rep. I don't pm pos reps but if someone signs their neg rep, I usually sent them a thank you note. When people sign their neg rep it is usually a better indication of what they really think.

My pos repping is sporadic. I will not pos rep for several days because I forget to or am rushed. On the other hand I will then pos rep several times rather quickly because I feel the need to make up for my derilicition.

As to the non-English as a native tongue group, I agree that you should not be neg repped for grammer any more than I think that I should be neg repped for spelling. As Sigrid pointed out, I as a proud monolingual individual am in no position to criticize others for making the effort. Besides to do so would make me feel somehow French.
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 22:53   #108
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Again though GDers hand out alot more rep, we have people whom have gained a high level of blobs on a few hundred posts on GD. Building a 'rep' is alot easier on here than the PA forums where people are alot less inclinded to hand out rep and as such its alot harder to build a rep and as myself and others have pointed out the rep levels are alot more important and useful on the PA forums than here on GD.

Seeing as the percentage of GD regulars whom play PA is fairly low you would probally find only a small number of posters on PA boards having any noticable rep in which case we may as well scrap rep as you have now removed the place reps useful and left the only place it not really that useful as the only place that its worthwhile
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 22:57   #109
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wakey
Seeing as the percentage of GD regulars whom play PA is fairly low you would probally find only a small number of posters on PA boards having any noticable rep in which case we may as well scrap rep as you have now removed the place reps useful and left the only place it not really that useful as the only place that its worthwhile
please someone, if that makes the slightest sense at all to you, tell me
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 22:59   #110
Tomkat

Quote:
Wait a second.

Have I misunderstood your post?

You seem to be saying that people still play PA.

You're kidding, right?

Unread 14 Oct 2005, 23:12   #111
wakey
Hamster

wakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himwakey is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
please someone, if that makes the slightest sense at all to you, tell me
I kind of confused myself in that sentence so if your being serious I will try and simplfy it

GDers get rep easier than the others
Theres not many GDers who play PA
Theres hence not many GDers who post on PA based forums
Rep is more useful PA forums than GD
But it will be the GD posters whom will have rep and none GDers whom wont with a 6month timeout

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Wait a second.

Have I misunderstood your post?

You seem to be saying that people still play PA.

You're kidding, right?

Yeah some of us are still a glutton for punishment and keep playing
The Farnborough Crew
Cos anything else is just an alliance
Join our public channel at #f-crew
wakey is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Oct 2005, 23:21   #112
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ta wakey... it made more sense when I realised it was an answer to the 6 month rep idea so it was partly my fault for not noticing the quote
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 01:46   #113
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Blastoderm
****s sake, I'm going back to my old one. The one you loved.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 02:08   #114
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
hmmmm

I will not be changing mine.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 08:24   #115
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Marilyn Manson, s|k, roadrunner_0, Vaio, JonnyBGood, Tomkat, Boogster, Yahwe, Dante Hicks, JammyJim, wakey, Blastoderm, Silversmoke, Smudge, Dead_Meat, djbass, JC, Radical Edward, demiGOD, sniborp. Tactitus, Richpur, lokken and Ste but not Stew. That's all for now.

only just noticed I was on the list, but then I geuss in fairness I've never liked yours either.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 11:29   #116
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
He put his own avatar on the list of ones he dislikes.

I'm pretty sure that's an indication he was joking.

Plus the fact he dislikes mine, which isn't possible.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 12:09   #117
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I think the most absurd of it all is that when you receive anonimous negrep you get all paranoid like 'whaa that **** <whatshisface> must have done it' and you start dishing out negrep in return and escalate things gravely.

But for the rest what vaio said.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 12:14   #118
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
I think the most absurd of it all is that when you receive anonimous negrep you get all paranoid like 'whaa that **** <whatshisface> must have done it' and you start dishing out negrep in return and escalate things gravely.

But for the rest what vaio said.
Why do you dish out negrep in return? That's ****ing stupid.

The whole point is that you negrep bad posts, not in retaliation for someone not liking yours.

You're personifying the very reason why people are anti-showing-who-gives-you-rep.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 12:26   #119
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

Quote:
Why do you dish out negrep in return? That's ****ing stupid.

The whole point is that you negrep bad posts, not in retaliation for someone not liking yours.

You're personifying the very reason why people are anti-showing-who-gives-you-rep.
Oh yes?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rep System
8 Oct 2005 01:49 shut up
6 Oct 2005 18:27 DO NOT BUMP THREADS
26 Sep 2005 02:03 die. soon.
23 Sep 2005 01:18 shit
16 Jul 2005 10:50 yeah. one post every so often? too many.
2 Apr 2005 15:48 Faggot.
1 Apr 2005 18:03 more like you're a GAY MALE. fag.
Would this turn you on?
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 12:29   #120
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
Oh yes?

Would this turn you on?

If I got all those negreps I'd think about perhaps maybe improving my posts.

Not giving out negreps in some sort of retaliation.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 12:44   #121
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

i like my avatar. it symbolizes these forums quite well on the whole.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 12:45   #122
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Maybe. But then you are not me. And sometimes I get posrepped two, three times and negrepped once as shown for the same thread.

It's one of those spur of the moment things where you just 'know'. It's easy to judge on hindsight, and I clearly fail to make my point, but oh well and, OH, have you seen the latest batman movie, rum tum tum

/wanders off
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 13:03   #123
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

shut it, commie.
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 13:09   #124
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

Dear lord I am approved

did not see that one coming..
Unread 15 Oct 2005, 13:55   #125
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He put his own avatar on the list of ones he dislikes.

I'm pretty sure that's an indication he was joking.

Plus the fact he dislikes mine, which isn't possible.

It was a list of everyone who had posted in the thread to that point except Stew just so I could give a big list of people and say "and Ste but not Stew". Bruce Willis is ninja cool though so blasto
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 00:42   #126
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
It was a list of everyone who had posted in the thread to that point except Stew just so I could give a big list of people and say "and Ste but not Stew". Bruce Willis is ninja cool though so blasto
Heh.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 01:36   #127
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quite frankly, if being a mod means I miss out on all this 'omg i got a neg rep i feel like my entire internet life has become a shallow and lifeless husk of the thriving, blossoming bud it once was and now i shall paint my hair black and write shit poetry for three years until i get over it' then I'm damn glad I'm better than the rest of you and still have my mod job.

So, to summarise, I couldn't give a shit.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 02:35   #128
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

apathy is what simultaneously kills & feeds the world we live in to continue revolving.

out of curiosity, did the thread starter of this thread start this thread when he was personally offended/wronged ?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 13:55   #129
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Wakey, just to be the thorn in your generalisation, i post occasionally on non-gd boards etc..

Quote:

sniborp
You cut me deep

P.s. I know flavuis posts 'sup' soley nowadays.. but i cant help laughing at him inside....
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 13:57   #130
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
If I got all those negreps I'd think about perhaps maybe improving my posts.

Not giving out negreps in some sort of retaliation.
If he was american i could see his logic.
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 14:57   #131
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBG
Basil's pretty

Quote:
If thats the case how comes you have so many Green Blobs. On any other forum some of the unhelpful, totally off topic replies you have posted here would have got you a barrage of neg rep.
That's because the people who negged repped him wouldn't have understood the post.

Quote:
elsewhere your posts would be seen as shit and spam (as we saw when GDers invaded Jolts forums)
Bear in mind that perfectly sensible posts were also seen as shit and spam (ie the informative, well written ones from users who had no connection to any of the flaming). Your "point" doesn't stand up very well, and your entire argument in this thread appears to rest upon the chain of thought that "I make posts on GD. People on GD disapprove. But my posts are good by definition therefore there must be an elitest clique".
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Oct 2005, 16:52   #132
Duncan
saint-ciboire de tabarnac

Duncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud ofDuncan has much to be proud of

rep is all about elite facism and trying to make the incrowd look better by giving others red blobs under their forum name
Duncan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 08:42   #133
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:

oi, what's wrong with my avatar?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 10:41   #134
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Radical Edward
oi, what's wrong with my avatar?
Read the thread mang
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Oct 2005, 11:30   #135
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Read the thread mang
done (first time ever)

excellent suggestion.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote