User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 12 Jun 2007, 21:35   #1
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of
Recruitment For the Jenova Alliance Round 22

Good afternoon/Good morning Ladies and Gentlemen and PA Players.

Its came to that time again where i didnt think i would be writing such a thread as this, and i am only writing this becuase i drew the short straw. As we all know round 22 is coming closer and we all know this is a free round. So new to round 22 there will be a new group joining the fray of the alliance wars and pollitics. This alliance goes by the name of 'Jenova' For you not aware of this name here are some details below as to what this term or word means:

Jenova is indicated to be an extraterrestrial lifeform, composed of strange cells that carry her will and power even when separated. Her name has long been speculated to be a portmanteau of "Jehovah" and "nova," the Hebrew name of God and the Latin word for "new," thus meaning "New God." Various points of symbolic signifiance within the game's storyline may support this notion, but it has not as yet been confirmed. The creature is also known as "the Calamity from the Sky/Skies" or "Heaven's Dark Harbinger".

Yes as you have gathered for anyone that is or has been involved with the game Final Fantasy (This coming from the number 7) This is where this word comes from. And Jenova will now be coming from the skies and into the world of Planetarion. Lead by a dedicated Command this alliance is coming to try and bring some life back into Planetarion.

What we would like from our members:

We Want dedicated members. Hard working and of course most important loyalty. Somthing which seems to have been lost over time in the PA community. This alliance will stand for the old values PA once stood for. And we expect all of our members to help with this. I wont lie. So far since we started this project i have personaly invited 3 quaters of the alliance privatly. But now i am offering the last few spots open to the current PA community. So if you think your hard working, can be loyal to your alliance and your command then maybe your the one who would be right for this alliance.

What can we (Jenova the alliance) Offer to you?

Simple answer to that is everything i ask from yourselves as members of this alliance. The command team and its members will offer you a home. A home where we all stand togther as one unit. We will deffend togther, fight togther and more importantly stand besides each other in face of any war. I beleive in the old standards. Loyalty, honour and respect. And that is what Jenova will offer to its members and officers. Now i am not going to bore you with all of the other usal things you read within an alliance recruitment thread. yes you will get daily and nightly attacks. Defence will also be an importance with this alliance. But I dont want to write all about this as every alliance should know this is common knowledge for an alliance now within PA to be a success. The main thing we stand for is honor and loyalty.

What are the aims for this new alliance coming into Planetation?

Without repeating myself here, our aim is to become a comminuty which wants to bring back some fun, but also some honor into the game of Planetarion. We have been offered a free round, and i am going to take advantage of this to bring back some older players into this game for maybe one round only, to once again rise. All of the command team are, as you might say, classed as 'old School' players. Myself, incase you dont know of who i am, i was once a co founder of the alliance Legion (VtS) Which i still state to this day was the best alliance that ever took place in the world of PA. (I am of course going to say that based on slight biased) Now there will of course never be another Legion or anything close to it. But, this round i invite all old players, and of course new to join with us and togther we will bring back some old history, and even create new history to be wrote down for many rounds to come.

So. Do you think You have what it takes? Are you tired of the same old rounds of PA and fancy somthing different? Would you like to be somone who can change the face of history within Planetarion? Then Join Jenova.

Recruitment: Come to the channel #Jenova and speak to anyone with an @. No vouches needed at this stage. An interview though is required and then approved by the HC Command.

So to everyone i wish you all good luck for next round. And i hope this is going to be an interesting one.

Jenova HC Command.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Willzzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 21:57   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Recruitment For the Jenova Alliance Round 22

Best of luck guys. Mind if I be cheeky and ask who your other HCs are?

Answer - <Assassin> to answer your question. other HCs: Willzzz, cartman, Cisco techie, Saiyan

Last edited by furball; 12 Jun 2007 at 23:48.
furball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jun 2007, 22:54   #3
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Good luck girls and guys, kick butt!

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 01:37   #4
Bubert Samson
Come Closer, I Have Candy

Bubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the roughBubert Samson is a jewel in the rough

There is some serious quality in there, should help to make the round more interesting gl guys

[ROCK] || Conspiracy Theory || Ascendancy

Rounds Played: 3-9 16-19 23-33

I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.
- Edgar Allan Poe
Bubert Samson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 05:53   #5
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Answer - <Assassin> to answer your question. other HCs: Willzzz, cartman, Cisco techie, Saiyan
CARTMAN

Dear! That sure surprised me.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 09:19   #6
Rambo2k
Northen LoCo

Rambo2k is an unknown quantity at this point

can i be HC ?

Round 2 :: 25:XX [XXV]
Round 3 :: 13:19 [Fury],[Æternals]
Round 4 :: 280:23 [Fury],[WP],[Harbinger]
Round 5 :: 35:25 [Fury],[VtS],[LoCoS]
Round 6 :: 28:1 [Fury],[VtS],[DTA]
Round 7 :: 15:19 [Fury],[VtS],[Titans],[DTA]
Round 21 :: 9:8 [CT], [Harbinger]

Æ - from the ashes of good intentions come forth lasting friendships... the Eternals.
Rambo2k is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 09:39   #7
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

I guess its my fault this is here and sorry willzzz for forcing you to do the thread, but you did a good job for only 5 mins of writing As it says Jenova is here to add some flavour. So. lets see what next round brings

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 10:04   #8
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

we always blame u assassin
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 10:35   #9
Bane
Shadows and Dust

Bane is on a distinguished road

Can I dub this alliance a Legion comeback for one round wonder?

R3 or so - Cell/Elysium
Looong break
R20 - Orbit
R21 - Subh (Finished rank 58)
8 year break
R60 - ND -> Ultores (Finished rank 48)
R61 - Rogues

14:05 <Swing> I wear a cape and a burger king paper crown when i play pa
14:10 <Zwanstic> u also talk alot of shit
14:14 <Blue_Esper> you're a weird unit
12:33 <hone> oddr is where we send all the semi retarded and gay bashing ult has beens LOL
12:34 <hone> thats where u should be swing lol
Bane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 11:13   #10
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

woop woop! ftw =)

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 11:49   #11
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

It's still silly a name. Reminds me too much of a certain religious cult. I'd still vote for POOP NUGGETS MEN.
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 15:49   #12
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tietäjä
CARTMAN

Dear! That sure surprised me.

just have to ask why? :P hehehe
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 16:43   #13
Tietäjä
Good Son

Because you sucked so much last round?
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 20:22   #14
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

rofl.. like i was playin or trying to be active :P exams sux
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2007, 22:36   #15
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck!

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2007, 15:56   #16
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

heard you got a good bunch of oldschoolers in your alliance, I hope we can expect some challenge in the universe now! Make it happen! Good Luck!

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 09:58   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

will you actually partake in real wars, or start any, or will you go by your own definition of war you created on the forums?
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 13:24   #18
necAnt

necAnt is an unknown quantity at this point

good luck
necAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 13:48   #19
Tietäjä
Good Son

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
will you actually partake in real wars, or start any, or will you go by your own definition of war you created on the forums?
Not any more than your alliance, or any alliance nowadays that is. It's not like there are war around nowadays, unless you consider focused galraiding a war. But hey, you only have to grind gals for 7 weeks!
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 15:39   #20
cisco
B0B's m8

cisco will become famous soon enoughcisco will become famous soon enough

I shall make it my personal goal to start a war!
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 16:50   #21
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

i have allready declair war on Ace!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 18:14   #22
NitinA
Laziness pays off NOW!

NitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant futureNitinA has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxman
i have allready declair war on Ace!
Didn't you just post your retirement thread?

Anyway, good luck guys; you'll need it with all those large expierenced war machines/contenders going for the win--oh wait.

Seriously though, good luck, sounds like a solid command team
[Silver] High Council - Military
[WolfPack] High Council - Military
[Ascendancy] Member
[eXilition] High Council - Defence
7-Round Official Planetarion #Support Team Member
Retired Since Round 21

Last edited by NitinA; 15 Jun 2007 at 19:56.
NitinA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 18:38   #23
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

Willzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud ofWillzzz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
For us to partake in 'real wars' there actually needs to be alliances worth fighting against. So. yes we are here to have 'real wars' but will anyone else fight us? Thats the question i would ask the current alliances.

Played: Round 1-13. PA Team: Round 13-17. The Return: Round 18-19. PA Team: Round 20. Return.. Again: Round 21-37 Retired: Round 38 Returned: Round 39-45 Retired: Round 45 Returned: Round: 56

p3nguin Founder
Unread 15 Jun 2007, 22:40   #24
Nazqil
s-eX-y

Nazqil can only hope to improve

Good luck guys , sadly Im not going to give my lovely personaly to Jenova in this round *cries*
Nazqil is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 00:58   #25
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Sounds like a fun place, good luck

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 12:32   #26
add100
add

add100 has a spectacular aura aboutadd100 has a spectacular aura about

gl assassin and men/girls
r21 Wolfpack
r22 Jenova
r23 Destiny
add100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2007, 12:40   #27
Pitlord

Pitlord is an unknown quantity at this point

Praise the lord !
Pitlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 03:18   #28
Anakyn
Angels Player

Anakyn is an unknown quantity at this point

gl for all off you guys....
Anakyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 05:58   #29
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antigone
heard you got a good bunch of oldschoolers in your alliance, I hope we can expect some challenge in the universe now! Make it happen! Good Luck!
I can imagine all the questions on irc: "omg, where do you build PDS from?!"

Good luck guys, should have some good times .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 12:26   #30
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

no, no, no!

It's more like "wow, I can change the name of the fleets"

or "Are there more than once race?"

Oldskool people didnt buid pds, you should now Ultimate Newbie
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 12:34   #31
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Zucky, leave a whole message on irc, not just "lo"

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 15:42   #32
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

good luck to assman willzz and everyone in jenova

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2007, 23:13   #33
Willzzz
Legion Idle Master

I am here to post that recruitment is now closed. Thank you for your interest in reading this thread. Recruitment may open up again mid round you never know depending on if we remove inactives. But feel free to still stop by #jenova on NG And wish us luck.

Jenova Command

p3nguin Founder
Unread 19 Jun 2007, 08:50   #34
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Rawr... good luck guys...

I'm gonna roid you cartman

(or at least try :P )

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2007, 08:48   #35
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

gl with trying that exode

And thank you all for the luck. Hopefully we will bring some entertainment next round.

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2007, 15:50   #36
Eternity
DarK_AnGeL^

Eternity is an unknown quantity at this point

Good Luck to you
VtS, CpV, RAH, ND, Jenova, xVx, Ascendancy, Rainbows, Kittenz, Faceless, Ironborn and RED.

Played in rounds :
20, 22, 23, 24, 27, 30, 31
71 - 85.
Eternity is offline   Reply With Quote