User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 27 Feb 2022, 21:59   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
Vladimir Poop-tin

Since we're probably going to go into WW3 i'd just like to say; I miss this smilie. And i miss the word smilie. Oh here have an emoji, nah man, i want a smilie.

Also good luck with the fallout.
Unread 1 Mar 2022, 00:30   #2
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Vladimir Poop-tin

if you want to know how it pans out read jeremiah 50 in your bible

judgement is coming to the usa