User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 8 Jul 2007, 11:58   #1
The Wanderer

The Wanderer is just really niceThe Wanderer is just really niceThe Wanderer is just really niceThe Wanderer is just really nice
Post The truth about UNHOLY

(At first my apologize for my bad grammer. I am not a native english speaker.)

Many of you ask now, what is UNHOLY, anywhere? I never heard of it.

Perhaps someone recognize UNHOLY as an alliance that was formed during the fourth round.

In this state, UNHOLY was fully prepared and ready to attack. But why somebody want to tell you "the truth" about such an normal act like founding an alliance?

Because UNHOLY did all the things, newbees, fun gamers and profesional alliances hate. And I want to tell you some practics, successful alliances use. Why? Cause I stopped playing Planetarion many years ago now. But I read the forum, to be up to date and can see, that some problems never changed.

Follow the example of UNHOLY, and get rid of the problem with Legion. The following "How to do" results from personal experience while "working" als founder and high council member of UNHOLY. The following "what was UNHOLY", is a short introduction.

What was UNHOLY?

UNHOLY was a secret alliance, that was originaly built from members of Legion, Fury and three skilled Independents. Their goal was, to become a powerplayer within planetarion. They used the skills and contacts of each member to there own benefit. After a while, UNHOLY went "fake-official".

Todays information is, that UNHOLY became a Friend of Legion. But, as I said, I stopped playing for a while, I am not up to date in secret informations any longer.

How to do?
How can you build up your own powerful alliance?

1. Rule: You have to be a dedicated player with plenty of time.

Only when you can stand up at in the midst of the night to start an attack shortly before the serverbackup is done, your attacks wil surprise your enemy. And only if you are ready to do this again for contunious ship building, your fleet will be ready for the retail.

2. Rule: Your IQ should be 100% or above, or you should be good at math.

Scan your enemy. With experience and intellect and after a time, you will have a feeling for good and bad encounters. It´s easy to find out witch ships are attacking and you can calculate possible encounters by yourself. Just observe the battleticks to know how the battle is going on. Then calculate again the Hitpoints, Damage, Shots per round.... and you can nearly exactly say what the next battletick looks like. And retreat before this happens, perhaps. There are also still calculators for this purpose to find.

3. Rule: Be polite.

No joke. Around 80% of all secret information from other alliances I collected by myself, was cause I was polite.
Just stay in all the channels all day long all discuss a point in this channels, one in another, and so on... After a while everybody knows you, and you can identify the newbies, newly recruited alliancemembers, and so on... Now ask a new member you chatted with some times, about the newest password, but in priv, cause its secret. So, and in this manner, if you are always polite, you can even get an invitation from a furymember to their secret room, or the password for a locked forum or channel, and so on...

4. Rule: Work togheter

If you have no other dedicadet players around you, that support the same alliance, the same goal, like becoming a secret powerplayer, then you lost. Even if you are Stephen Hawkings that play fair. I WILL NOT RECOMMEND TO USE MULTI PLANETS! ... thats the cheaters way to "work togheter".

And with real people you can "infect" more real channels and recruit more real people.

If you are recruting, think at the fact, that you use people from all over the world, so that the chance is high that there are people in mIRC. "Work together" also means, be present in mIRC and forums to be ready at attacks and in the defense.

5. Rule: Be hard, be fast, be harder, be faster

If you are attacked by an intruder, payback. This is a feard tactic, but its the same in Onlineshooters and so on, if you act as much aggressively as you can, most others run in fear. Stay polite during "massdestruction-planet-annihilating-raids", but if you are attacked by one, retail with three. If you can, attack the whole galaxy for revenge and send emails to everybody why he is under attack. Say tehr leader, if he is innocent, coords XXX are guilty and to this leader he should mail. (In this way, I did the glorious "ship thingy" with TSU in ...errr... I think 4. round. We raided with the first possible attack a galaxy that was defended by two other TSU galaxys. We calculatet the "thing" and came to the result, that we will loose our whole interceptors, but the enemy also have only interceptors against our hundreds of astropods. The galaxy never got strong after this initial strike. ALWAYS STAY IN mIRC! or ICQ! to react against enemy forces.

6. Rule: Stay secret

Learn from of your own spyexperience. Secure your channel and your personal data proberly. Do not trust new members. Build a secand "stage" within your alliance. Do not care about "the glorious Wingcommander of Delta Squadron", this is not that what I mean. Make sure, that there are three completely different channels for different uses. Use one channel as official site. Sometimes there are people of interest.

Use one channel as fake secret room. All members should believe, that this is the only channel. Test new members if they give away information, if someone is suspicious just ignore him while he sits bored in the "priv room". He will give up soon
cause he thinks that he is at the wrong place to get power.

Communicate with trustet members by cell phone or other devices that have nothing to do with Planetarion. This is the best way that nobody can get information about you. Just have a fakehomepage with no relevant data or information on it, not even in a passwordsecured area.

Chat about attacks by ICQ or with another program, other planetarion players cannot trace.

Well, that was a short basic instroduction. The rest is your experience. And do not forget:

Stay hard, but stay polite.

Last edited by lokken; 8 Jul 2007 at 14:22.
The Wanderer is offline   Reply With Quote