User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 6 Jan 2006, 08:43   #1
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice
Past & Present: The most HATED alliances of PA

This is just pure observation from various posts on AD these past recent rounds, I would say around R12 to R13, there were a lot of anti-1up and anti-ND. Anti-SiN and ND for that controversial merge. The last tick of R12, and rolling into R13, saw a few of anti-Angels. And most recently were anti-eXilition.

These are observations though, based on threads created and how posters react to certain alliances on AD. Me personally, I don't quite know. Alliances of course, do shift political strategies each round so it's going to be very hard to pin point exactly who the most hated alliances are throughout PA history.

Maybe you guys can enlighten the community by stating certain alliances you think are most hated and state why. And, just to clear things up, this thread was not meant to trigger flames but a healthy discussion as to why certain alliances were hated at the time or why they are still hated to this very day.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote