User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 8 May 2007, 00:06   #1
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
My Car: A Conclusion

Some of you may remember a while back I made a thread telling he tale of youths taking liberties with my car (clmibing on it, taking the wing mirrors etc) which I thought had been sorted when the police caught them after they went on a wing mirror spree down a few streets. Now I wish to tell a tale regarding the ultimate (and possibly inevitable) conclusion to this whole sordid affair.

It was about 11:15 pm this evening and I was listening to a bit of music through my headphones and I heard a faint commotion (which I figured must be really loud to pass through my headphones) so I took them out and heard my mother calling my name.

She summoned me outside to gaze upon a sight I was not expecting. I heard peoples voices and I assumed there had been some sort of accident. So it came as somewhat as a relief when I realised what all the fuss was about.

My car was on fire.

Before I knew what was happening outside my own house, a small crowd of drunkards had already gathered, with one in particular having a perculiar desire to get as close as possible and have a look inside this stationary, occasionally exploding shell.

I went inside and phoned for the fire brigade (which were rather prompt and had already been contacted) and a few moments later, for the police (who at the time of posting, still have not shown up).

As the fire brigade were putting out this ball of flame I sent texts to numerous people I know to inform them of this rather swift development. it was most perplexing when one of my friend with the reply 'have you phoned the fire brigade?' as if my first response would be to whip out my mobile phone and stand around texting people whilst the was a fire raging on the street outside.

So now the fire has been extinguished, the excitment has died down and everyone has gone back to wherever they were going and i am left without a car to get to my job interview tomorrow.

Whilst (as everyone kept saying) I have probably made some money out of this I'm not overly bothered either way. What's really pissed me off is the audacity of the little ****s. I remember a time when people would steal your car, drive it into a field or down to the river and do whatever, but this happened right outside my ****ing house! they're just taking the piss.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2007, 00:33   #2
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: My Car: A Conclusion

Did you set your car alight so you didn't have to go to the job interview?
Unread 8 May 2007, 00:34   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Well I think it's safe to say who won this round.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2007, 01:09   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why dont you find them and set them on fire
Unread 8 May 2007, 06:48   #5
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Perhaps an idea for the next car would be installing some sort of alarm, maybe one which you can record your voice as the alarm saying something like 'get the **** back or I'll hunt you down and burn you'.
Unread 8 May 2007, 06:55   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Where do you live again?
Unread 8 May 2007, 09:48   #7
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
Well I think it's safe to say who won this round.
This round, the battle, and the war

Quote:
it was most perplexing when one of my friend with the reply 'have you phoned the fire brigade?' as if my first response would be to whip out my mobile phone and stand around texting people whilst the was a fire raging on the street outside.
Ian?

What job interview do you have? and how long did it take the police to eventually turn up? (though I'm sure there were more important things to deal with at pub closing time in Aberdare)
Unread 8 May 2007, 10:37   #8
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yes, it was Ian. It was for a filing clerk or something, but it's in some remote part of Cardiff so I need a car to get there.

they got there about 5 past midnight in the end. they took a statement and arranged for the car to be towed as it's a hazard if kids get in an relase the handbrake or do something equally retarded.

the fireman asked me if I had driven my car in the last 20 minutes. this was despite it having been on fire for at least the past 15 minutes.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 8 May 2007, 10:43   #9
All Systems Go

the job was a ssistant archieve manager. I just phoned him and he said if I want to come in later in the week to give him a call. He said he wasn't in a rush to find anyone, so that's something I suppose.

I got paid for my 2 days work the other day as well so I might go to Cardiff (by bus and train )to buy something (possibly a book) too cheer myself up.

What I found most irritating was that I had recently bought a brand-new sponge to wipe the inside of windscreen when it condensed over. I hadn't even taken it out of the packet!
Unread 8 May 2007, 10:48   #10
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
the fireman asked me if I had driven my car in the last 20 minutes. this was despite it having been on fire for at least the past 15 minutes.
It's just to check the status of the engine and fuel, don't get all uppity about it. At least the petrol tank didn't explode.
Unread 8 May 2007, 10:50   #11
All Systems Go

Yeah, otherwise my car would be ruined.

Edit: How do you know it didn't?
Unread 8 May 2007, 10:53   #12
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by All Systems Go
Yeah, otherwise my car would be ruined.

Edit: How do you know it didn't?
Because you would have noticed it via the resulting explosion. Have you never watched TV? Car gets set on fire, heroes make a run for it, petrol tank explodes as they dive away from the car. Come on, this is Action Thriller 101.
Unread 8 May 2007, 10:57   #13
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Because you would have noticed it via the resulting explosion. Have you never watched TV? Car gets set on fire, heroes make a run for it, petrol tank explodes as they dive away from the car. Come on, this is Action Thriller 101.
the car did have several small 'explosions', whether they had anything to do with the petrol I coildn't tell you.

Even if they were it woud be too spectacular was the tank pretty much empty at time of said attack.
Unread 8 May 2007, 11:26   #14
TheShadowMan
Choice of Whacker sir?

TheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud ofTheShadowMan has much to be proud of

ASG I'm very sorry to hear for your loss ****in scumbags around these days. Tbh the first thing i wold do is find the scummiest scumbag in your area and beat the living shit out him and blame him for the incident. You can be well sure he will find out who did it a beat them up or wait for you to buy another car and set fire to it too :P Random retalitory violence always cheers me up tho.

I assume you had at least 3rd party fire/theft insurance? If so chalk it down that you need build yourself a garage cos your neighbourhood is too dangerous to leave your car outside. Use left over money to buy a banger so you wont be upset if they break into the new garage and burn it all down!

tsm
Unread 8 May 2007, 11:44   #15
furball

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShadowMan
ASG I'm very sorry to hear for your loss ****in scumbags around these days. Tbh the first thing i wold do is find the scummiest scumbag in your area and beat the living shit out him and blame him for the incident.
hes fukken ded
Unread 8 May 2007, 13:06   #16
Hebdomad
I ♡ ☠

Hebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldHebdomad spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Community-based revenge, that's sure to solve things!
Hebdomad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 May 2007, 21:30   #17
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

It's pretty cowardly to light someone's vehicle on fire instead of engaging that person in a debate.

Get one of those security systems that electrify the metal surfaces of the vehicle so that the next time something like this happens you can have a little cannibal barbeque to go with that insurance claim.

*Edit - This post earn over 170 neg rep points with no comment. Must be someone from my "Fan" club.*
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13

Last edited by Travler; 14 May 2007 at 02:52.
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 May 2007, 11:06   #18
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

pretty sure that such devices are illegal in the UK
Unread 15 May 2007, 01:08   #19
Proxi
Ron Burgundy

Proxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant futureProxi has a brilliant future

Or anywhere come to think of it.
Unread 16 May 2007, 05:41   #20
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In my town, a bunch of kids who didn't like the security guards in their rich, gated community, lured then into an area where they then set fire to two strips of gasoline soaked roadway, trapping the guards between two walls of flame. The little rascals then heaved molotov cocktails at the guards (one black and one asian) while shouting racial epithets at them.

The children were from rich families, two of them were the grandchildren of a billionaire. They were cited and released. Their names have not been released to the press but the press reported it as a "prank."

This was over two months ago and no charges have been filed yet as my office is still "investigating" the events. The kids admitted to it.

The guards have filed suit and an aquaintance of mine, who represents the two most prominent "pransters" talked to the press and said that they would not settle the case as the "boys" had caused no harm by their "prank." By this I assume he meant that the gurards had not be crisped in the fire.

I have taken to denying that I work for the District Attorney's Office and now am claiming to be a postman.
Unread 17 May 2007, 08:30   #21
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

You live on 50p a week, and you drive a car.
I find you to be a fascinating person, i really really do.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote