User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:36   #1
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road
tune in lads, im onto a winner

right i got a philosophy (id like to say thank you to microsfot word for help on that one)
ready, it came to me when i was reading that post about the freak who is having the worst weekend...

"it is harder to be nice, than to be nasty" and what it means my friends of the night is that all you freaks who are nasty are sad

thank you, thank you very much
Rick111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:40   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: tune in lads, im onto a winner

**** off rick

sorry we like you really

hmm you're right, it is easier to be nasty, ****tard
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:41   #3
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

its nicer to be nice though
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:42   #4
Rick111

im glad i got a reply, i got 14 minutes to burn until b33r time

you could A) flame me
or B) tell me what you have planned this weekend

and then I could a) flame you back or b) answer your question

GO
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:44   #5
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im going out and taking drugs tonight... then im coming down on saturday probably getting stoned and pissed.

sunday is free!!!
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:44   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick111
im glad i got a reply, i got 14 minutes to burn until b33r time

you could A) flame me
or B) tell me what you have planned this weekend

and then I could a) flame you back or b) answer your question

GO
Your B reply only really works if I ask you what I'm doing this weekend.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:44   #7
Rick111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
im going out and taking drugs tonight... then im coming down on saturday probably getting stoned and pissed.

sunday is free!!!
your then meant to ask ME and question so I also feel a little important
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:47   #8
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Your B reply only really works if I ask you what I'm doing this weekend.
which reminds me. what was i doing this Sunday again?
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:47   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Children of the sun, see your time has just begun,
Searching for your ways through adventures every day.
Every day and night with the condor in flight,
With all your friends in toe as you search for the Cities of Gold.

Ahhahhahhahhahhhhh. Wishing for the Cities of Gold.
Ahhahhahhahhahhhhh. Some day we will find the Cities of Gold

Doodoodoodoodoodoo. Ahhahhahhh. Doodoodoodoodoodoo. Cities of Gold
Doodoodoodoodoodoo. Cities of Gold
Ahhahhahhahhahhhhh. Some day we will find the Cities of Gold
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:48   #10
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Ohayo!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:49   #11
Rick111

i think we're going off subject here, this is meant to be based around me, so I can burn off a few minutes of my life while i wait for 6pm....

come on, you can ask the wise man (me) anything you like
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:50   #12
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

i dont care what YOURE doing...

why would i care?

as for the flipside of that question... im free to express myself how i wish.
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:53   #13
Rick111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
i dont care what YOURE doing...

why would i care?

as for the flipside of that question... im free to express myself how i wish.
ohhh no, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH Noooo

we got ourselfs a looser here, did you not learn from the great one? ITS NOT NICE TO BE NASTY, IT MAKES YOU SAD..

now be a pretty little boy and put that pink dress on so i can **** YO UP YO ASS MOTHER****ER!!!!!11111112222222222222222
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:54   #14
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

am i meant to be offended? all that stuff was SO 2000

whoever is using ricks account really could be doing a better job.
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:56   #15
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by (P)Rick111
i got 14 minutes to burn until b33r time
Time's up. Go away quickly.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 18:57   #16
Rick111

it worked, I HAVE REACHED 6 PM AND I FEEL GREAT

thing is, Danny boy is not back from the 5th floor, so it's time for OVERTIME

deepflow, stick with me mofo

ARE YOU FAT?
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 19:09   #17
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

coont
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 19:21   #18
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick111
it worked, I HAVE REACHED 6 PM AND I FEEL GREAT

thing is, Danny boy is not back from the 5th floor, so it's time for OVERTIME

deepflow, stick with me mofo

ARE YOU FAT?
no...

and...

no
Unread 26 Mar 2004, 22:53   #19
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Something tells me after the first post that Rick111 is prolly kura's gimmick, and that rick111 never came back to the forums.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 00:39   #20
Nondescript Human
nondescript human

Nondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant futureNondescript Human has a brilliant future

More importantly, what's a 'looser'?
Nondescript Human is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 01:10   #21
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

... thats not a very originaly one.., its just reworded O.o

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Mar 2004, 01:14   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like how Rick has reinvented himself from being the TPE whipping boy and butt of all jokes, to being the ultimate internet playboy Guru.

Id just like to remind everyone however that his team dropped another Clanger to Marseille on Wednesday, and will not be finishing 4th in the league any time soon.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 18:53   #23
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Ohayo!
Konnichiwa...
O genki desu ka?
Unread 28 Mar 2004, 19:12   #24
Rick111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
I like how Rick has reinvented himself from being the TPE whipping boy and butt of all jokes, to being the ultimate internet playboy Guru.

Id just like to remind everyone however that his team dropped another Clanger to Marseille on Wednesday, and will not be finishing 4th in the league any time soon.
yes we did, BUT
yes we will

time to go the PICTURES AND EAT POPCORN