User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 17:50   #1
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
First person to say old wins

I have no idea how old this is but i've got half way and am stuck so thought i'd let you lot show off

Film Quiz

It's a bit crap in places because the names need entering exactly and for example one of them has a double space between words.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 17:51   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: First person to say old wins

Old wins.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 18:00   #3
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road

does sunday8pm still look like a bird?
Rick111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 18:05   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick111
does sunday8pm still look like a bird?
Did he ever? That'd be one fugly woman, rick. LIEK YUOR MOM!!1112

(lo)
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 18:19   #5
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

14/60 lols
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 18:29   #6
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

OLD WINS LORL

edit: fcukin o shi beaten :/
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:00   #7
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

damn... this is more difficult than I thought... Some i"m reasonably sure, but it won't accept.
1... I have seen that part...
2, mathilda? nah...
5, the longest day, when the jerrie calls head quarters that the invasion begun
6, batman and robin... that was with teh joker eh?
7, austin powers. Doesn't accept it
8, that guy in his navy suit is coming to pick the girl up there... and the whole factory of women cheered.
17... minority report??
22, there is something about mary... those three black sons
28... that series... Rids and... that black dude... damn, can't get on the name... on the other hand... did rids have a leather jacket?
34... dogma?
40... looks so damn familiar
44... that movie with the giant crocodile in that American lake?
53... that movie where that anoying guy is made a manequin... a fassion model. That maquette is his dream of his school for stupid children, or something like that. Can't get on the name
56... the movie where they chase this guys brother to make a movie... and he finally get his fed-ex package.
59... Bridget jones' diary? Though I have never seen that movie.

Those are the ones I'm doubting...
Other than that I have 17 filled in, and the rest I really don't have a clue
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:09   #8
Ragnarak

I've got

1-6
27-31
34-39
41-44
48-51

That's 36 in total so far
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:09   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Structural Integrity
damn... this is more difficult than I thought... Some i"m reasonably sure, but it won't accept.
I seem to remember getting most of these when I did this (I found it on my sister in laws laptop when I borrowed it, didn't get it on a forum. But I seem to remember not getting about 3, in which I resorted to Google. Can't be arsed to try now though.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:11   #10
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That is f*ckin hard!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:13   #11
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
That is f*ckin hard!
There's a lot more quizzes where that came from
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:15   #12
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

The few I have are
16, 18, 20, 27, 30, 31, 33, 34, 36, 38, 41, 42, 47, 51
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:18   #13
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

LHC: tell Rag the above!
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:20   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

18: Meet Joe Black
33: Full Metal Jacket
47: The Blues Brothers
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:22   #15
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
(1) Trading Places
(2) Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory
(3) Dick Tracy
(4) Wayne's World
(5) Top Secret!
(6) Batman Forever
(7) ... (austin powers...?)
(8) ...
(9) Footloose
(10) ...
(11) ...
(12) About a Boy
(13) Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas
(14) Star Wars - Episode II: The Attack Of The Clones
(15) ...
(16) Signs
(17) X-Men
(18) Meet Joe Black (but perhaps it is really an a.h. movie
(19) Dirty Dancing
(20) Titanic
(21) Singin' In The Rain
(22) ...
(23) The Big Lebowski
(24) The Fifth Element
(25) Speed
(26) ...
(27) Jumanji
(28) The Color of Money
(29) Pushin Tin
(30) The Flintstones
(31) Pulp Fiction
(32) ...
(33) Full Metal Jacket
(34) Jay and Silent Bob strike back
(35) Hellraiser
(36) Indepence Day
(37) E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
(38) Men In Black
(39) Swingers
(40) ...
(41) Shrek
(42) The Matrix
(43) Grease
(44) First Blood
(45) The Fast and the Furious
(46) ...
(47) The Blues Brothers
(48) Purple Rain
(49) The Waterboy
(50) White Men Can't Jump
(51) The Full Monty
(52) Jackie Brown
(53) Zoolander
(54) The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring
(55) Sleepy Hollow
(56) Godzilla
(57) ...
(58) Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
(59) Kingpin
(60) Evolution
lets bring this to an end!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place

Last edited by Lupin; 27 Feb 2004 at 20:03.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:25   #16
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
18: Meet Joe Black
33: Full Metal Jacket
47: The Blues Brothers
The Blues Brothers never worked last time

Meet Joe Black still doesn't
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:25   #17
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

42 Is 'The Matrix' to get it to work
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:26   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

oh wait 'Meet Joe Black' says wrong (hahaha)
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:27   #19
Stew
Made of Twigs

I tried all Austin powers films for #7
its buggin me now!
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:28   #20
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lupin
lets bring this to an end!
I got tired of it...
* Close file
* right click file -> open with -> wordpad
* ctrl+f -> type a name of a known movie
* profit

Some are REALLY impossible
You are correct on the starwars one... but you have to type it correctly:
Star Wars - Episode II: The Attack Of The Clones
With a double space after the Episode II part... I mean, come on.

I read them through, and some were quite obvious... others are less... I thought the guy with the camera was the big lebowski, but it actually is godzilla.... heh
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:28   #21
Ragnarak

Quote:
I tried all Austin powers films for #7
its buggin me now!
i think it's one of the crap ones where you need the exact format like Austin Powers: The Spy Who Shagged Me

or something
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:29   #22
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Goldmember
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:31   #23
Ragnarak

Quote:
I read them through, and some were quite obvious... others are less... I thought the guy with the camera was the big lebowski, but it actually is godzilla.... heh
that was the first i got

oh and don't cheat and spoil it
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:31   #24
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
I got tired of it...
* Close file
* right click file -> open with -> wordpad
* ctrl+f -> type a name of a known movie
* profit

Some are REALLY impossible
You are correct on the starwars one... but you have to type it correctly:
Star Wars - Episode II: The Attack Of The Clones
With a double space after the Episode II part... I mean, come on.

hehe indeed, but atm i am bored as hell

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:32   #25
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
that was the first i got

oh and don't cheat and spoil it
y0 rag, i thought you had 36.

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:35   #26
Ragnarak

Quote:
y0 rag, i thought you had 36.
44 now with ones u and stew have done, but he's ruining it for everyone
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:36   #27
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

60 is Evolution
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:36   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Why am I ruinin it!?
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:36   #29
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Quote:
Hey, I'm not spoiling anything, I'm not going to post a whole list... But if you REALLY REALLY can't figure it out, you now know to find the answer.
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:38   #30
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
let's bring our cinematic knowledge together

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:40   #31
Ragnarak

Quote:
Hey, I'm not spoiling anything, I'm not going to post a whole list... But if you REALLY REALLY can't figure it out, you now know to find the answer.
i knew before just didn't say or use it
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:46   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

16 Signs
27 Jumanji
30 The Flintstones
34 Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back

Add these Lupin
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:47   #33
Ragnarak

Quote:
let's bring our cinematic knowledge together
[spoilers]*

1) Trading Places
2) willy wonka and the chocolate factory
3) dick tracy
4) Wayne's world
5) Top Secret!
6) batman forever
9) footloose
12) about a boy
13) fear and loathing in las vegas
16) signs
17) x-men
20) titanic
21) singin' in the rain
23) the big lebowski
24) the fifth element
25) speed
27) jumanji
28) the color of money
29) pushing tin
30) the flintstones
31) pulp fiction
33) full metal jacket
34) Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back
35) hellraiser
36) Independence Day
37) E.T. The Extra-Terrestrial
38) Men In Black
39) Swingers
41) shrek
42) the matrix
43) grease
44) first blood
47) The Blues Brothers
48) Purple Rain
49) The Waterboy
50) white men can't jump
51) The Full Monty
52) Jackie Brown
53) Zoolander
54) The lord of the rings: the fellowship of the ring
55) Sleepy Hollow
56) Godzilla
58) Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
59) Kingpin

[/spoilers]

*blame karm for these not working
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:49   #34
Stew
Made of Twigs

60) Evolution
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:50   #35
Stew
Made of Twigs

13) you mean "loathing"
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:53   #36
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
60) Evolution
I said that 15 minutes ago Damn you to hell for trying to claim my success!
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:54   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

I kno u said it - bu Rag missed it off his list and thats wot I was gettin at
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:56   #38
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

49/60

still 11 to go ^^

Last edited by Lupin; 27 Feb 2004 at 20:05.
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:58   #39
Ragnarak

Quote:
I kno u said it - bu Rag missed it off his list and thats wot I was gettin at
my list was ones i had plus a couple you and lupin said before

i hadn't put evolution down by then
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:00   #40
Stew
Made of Twigs

My bad - I thought it was complete list
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:01   #41
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

btw, does a complete list exist?

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:03   #42
Ragnarak

Quote:
btw, does a complete list exist?

edit: 19 - some dance movie (not Flashdance)
if we have to i guess we can get a full list from doing what SI did
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:04   #43
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Dirty dancing ?
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:06   #44
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

aight

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:07   #45
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Quote:
if we have to i guess we can get a full list from doing what SI did
okay

fk, i just have notepad

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:14   #46
Ragnarak

Football Kits

There's another one for people while we try to finish the film one
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:18   #47
Ragnarak

Quote:
okay

fk, i just have notepad
The Wedding Singer
Bridget Jones's Diary
An Officer And A Gentleman
Stand By Me
Notting Hill
The Usual Suspects
The Sixth Sense
Big
Dirty Dancing
Back To The Future
Ransom
Porky's

Are most of the ones we ain't got
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:21   #48
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

I knew ransom, the sixth sense and dirty dancing without peeking
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:23   #49
Stew
Made of Twigs

Only got 34 on football kits
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 20:32   #50
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Got 32 so far