User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:00   #1
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Dace?

Dace is Famous?
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:04   #2
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dace?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
lol

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:05   #3
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

hehehe
poor dace
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:10   #4
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"Dead girls don't say no"

:sigh:
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:14   #5
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road

double gayness plus 1
Rick111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:16   #6
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick111
double gayness plus 1
55 is gayness??
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:18   #7
Rick111

Quote:
Originally Posted by W
55 is gayness??
it's on my list
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:23   #8
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
double gayness plus 1

That's you that is!
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:28   #9
Intrepid00

Does Rick even now what where talking about?
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 18:37   #10
Rick111

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intrepid00
Does Rick even now what where talking about?
yeah dace banged some ugly bird
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 19:02   #11
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
yeah dace banged some ugly bird

You are so totally lying because all the girls i have sex with are like models and im not talking about "hand models" or "extra size fatty models for niche markets" i'm talking about totally hot slim yet curvy girls like Kate who ive banged on many occassions and who begs me to take her back but i say "look honey i've gotta have my space and if you keep on crowding me like you are doing now im just gonna have to go and get a restraining order" which after i told her kinda calmed her down a bit and she doesn't bother me so much any more but she does still send me love poems and cards saying "missing you" and that but it doesn happen too often so i decided to be a real man and deal with it and anyway i'm ****ing other totally hot models so my life isn't too bad or that and i can deal with some girl being love struck with me cause that's the kind of caring guy i am.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 19:19   #12
Intrepid00

Dace > Rick111
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 19:31   #13
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

That whole article is ****ing comedy gold.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 19:37   #14
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

The day Dace shags something above the age of 13 and/or something that doent like like a pile of dog droppings, the world will go under.

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 19:42   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

they missed the badger one
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 19:48   #16
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
The day Dace shags something above the age of 13 and/or something that doent like like a pile of dog droppings, the world will go under.

What i said was TRUTHSPEAK.

You will burn in Hell for being an "unbeliever".

Repent or suffer for all eternity.
Unread 21 Nov 2003, 19:52   #17
Work_Child
Banned

Work_Child is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away

This makes so little sense it's almost funny.
Work_Child is offline   Reply With Quote