User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Feb 2003, 13:54   #1
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road
One Hundred Pounds On Man U To Win

i fking hate man u
so either way, I can't lose.
Rick111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 13:54   #2
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
You'd pay £100 to see them lose?
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 13:59   #3
Rick111

no
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:43   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 14:59   #5
GavGull
Here Today

GavGull is an unknown quantity at this point
He means he pays £100 and if they lose, he's happy - and if they win, he's got a consolation.

Or vice versa.
GavGull is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2003, 18:20   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by GavGull
He means he pays £100 and if they lose, he's happy - and if they win, he's got a consolation.

Or vice versa.
yes

so basically he's betting 100 quid which he loses if man u lose. if he thinks that he 'can't lose' at it were he's saying losing 100 quid but seeing man u lose would be worth it

he's willing to pay 100 quid to see them lose

but he's a bit of a twat so who cares

(lo rick!!1111)
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Feb 2003, 12:39   #7
Rick111

i won

however I'd like to put out a big **** you to Liverpool for last nights performace