User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:05   #1
Rick111

Rick111 is on a distinguished road
freaks, i need a tester

some1 who has half life installed ICQ me 42728920 or MSN [email protected] so you can help me test a new server..

they don't allow hl clients at work, ta
Rick111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:06   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: freaks, i need a tester

Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:08   #3
Rick111

hello

i still need a tester..

you got it?
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:11   #4
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of
Halflife is gay.

Try the jolt forums.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:12   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Is it urgent?

I'll ICQ you when I get home if it isn't - about 2 hrs.
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:16   #6
Rick111

ish... cause in 2 hours ill be at home myself and the 56ker don't really hold the same appeal...

i got some guy called MrL who is gonna try in 10 mins, cheers anyway
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:18   #7
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Well if MrL is doing it you should get some decent help instead of piss-artists wasting your time.

Is this a personal server?
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:22   #8
Rick111

2mpbs connection in work going to waste, so I'll probs setup as CS server after 6pm till 6am everyday, anyone can use..
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:23   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Well if MrL is doing it you should get some decent help instead of piss-artists wasting your time.
Hey, I'm competent, just forgetful and lazy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:24   #10
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Hey, I'm competent, just forgetful and lazy.
Kinda my point MrL
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 16:42   #11
Rick111

say, check ya pm
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 17:12   #12
Intervention
In fond memory of SB

Intervention is an unknown quantity at this point
I think I have half-life somewhere, I'll help if you still need it.

--------------
My Artwork
Intervention is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 17:55   #13
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally posted by Rick111
say, check ya pm
Ping 111 (erk!)

Connected, but no other players so could only spectate. Then got "Warning: Connection Problem".

Disconnected and couldn't reconnect.

Server spaz?
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 18:20   #14
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
hmmm
it worked fine for me
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 19:57   #15
Zitoz

what about give us the ip?
Unread 16 Oct 2015, 13:00   #16
Rick111

how come no one's got in touch? I've been waiting for ****ing ages

managed to get the lags down to 300
Unread 17 Oct 2015, 23:28   #17
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

oh man I just laughed out loud