User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:40   #1
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough
Female Players

Well after one of those discussions between incomings and outgoings myself and a friend were discussing who are the real female players in PA (not the ones that post on the gallery that no ones actually ever heard of before or will do again)
She and I were wondering

How active are they ?
What time zones ?
What RL activities do they balance in their lives ?
Job/kids/study

Do they ever clash with other women in an alliance or even in the same galaxy ?
How successful are they and do they find they have any advantages being a woman in this game ?

Im not interested in whose the sexiest or gives the best cyber, just the challenges of the game we play from their perspective.

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 21:48   #2
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts
Re: Female Players

Quote:
Originally posted by Little Timmy
Well after one of those discussions between incomings and outgoings myself and a friend were discussing who are the real female players in PA (not the ones that post on the gallery that no ones actually ever heard of before or will do again)
She and I were wondering

How active are they ?
What time zones ?
Job/kids/study

How successful are they and do they find they have any advantages being a woman in this game ?

Im not interested in whose the sexiest or gives the best cyber, just the challenges of the game we play from their perspective.
It's not any harder for them than it is for us, in fact I think it's easier for them in one respect, in that you just have to say the word female to have a large proportion of IRC-using PA-playing males drooling. They use it right they have the easiest way into a large number of good galaxies/alliances etc. Not a criticism of them, and I'm not saying they all use it, but does give them a better manipulative tool than men sometimes.
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 22:33   #3
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
There are no REAL female players only 45 year old single men with afros who live in Stockport and type ~Giggle~ on IRC. I mean where would women find the time between cooking and cleaning ? Not even mentioning the fact that the numbers would probably cause their brains to over heat.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Apr 2003, 22:51   #4
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Hicks
There are no REAL female players only 45 year old single men with afros who live in Stockport and type ~Giggle~ on IRC. I mean where would women find the time between cooking and cleaning ? Not even mentioning the fact that the numbers would probably cause their brains to over heat.

Did you know nod and jenny were an actual real life couple?

Couple of ******* hohoho.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 00:46   #5
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
We had the best of the best female player at Titans.

And you all know it.

So give ParraCida the recognition she deserves.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 02:35   #6
Parthos
lippy bint

Parthos is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
My head hurts from trying to pick out which pair of shoes goes with this outfit — will you help me with my battlecalc? Pwease?
12:17 AM: Cochese: if PA team was a liquor, they'd be that plastic-half gallon for $8 stuff
Parthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 03:13   #7
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Parthos that would be amusing if it wasn't so true And wear the strappy black shoes
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:06   #8
Mr. Juggalo
eia bro

Mr. Juggalo is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
We had the best of the best female player at Titans.

And you all know it.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this deserves a dancing chick...~!

:e_chick:
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:06   #9
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
Some wishfull thinking on scouse's behalve I see

Let me assure you scouse, that even if I _was_ a women, I'd still not f*cking cyber you.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:31   #10
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
I know of atleast one where i am who is both active and knows how to play, we also got atleast 3 more who used to play but doesnt anymore, they were also both active and good, and highly for real.
Atleast 3 of those are one of the (fake or whatever you meant) who have pics in the the pa-gallery.

In short, Hicks is slightly clueless

edit; add 1..or 2..to that count...dang we got more than EL had now :eek:
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:04   #11
Terminator2003

Terminator2003 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Im still a virgin looking for hot girls for cyb0rsex
ffs get a life
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:50   #12
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
In short, Hicks is slightly clueless

He was also slightly not serious brainbox.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 19:47   #13
MadeMan
180º

MadeMan is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Female Players

Quote:
Originally posted by Terminator2003
ffs get a life
MadeMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 20:12   #14
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

ÐarkÅngel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ffs get a life
You obviously didn't read the whole post.

in other words, **** off ta.
ÐarkÅngel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 20:13   #15
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Re: Re: Re: Female Players

Quote:
Originally posted by MadeMan
be original atleast
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 20:15   #16
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: Female Players

Quote:
Originally posted by ÐarkÅngel
You obviously didn't read the whole post.

in other words, **** off ta.
He never does, thats why he continually makes a prat of himself. Proves regular entertainment tho

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 21:40   #17
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
ffs get a life
Prestel's wife will be so thrilled to hear he's still a virgin.

It's amazing the things we never realize about our spouses.

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:10   #18
Annie

Annie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really niceAnnie is just really nice
PA Couples

Saga and MadMike
Dreams and Marbles

These people met thru PA and even have moved from different countries to be with each other. I bet there are many more.

Im sure there are more I just dont know them.

Im a lousy PA player, but I have fun, I dont attack I mainly like to scan and defend, but there are lots of very active and elite women who play.

I think of people like Vampz and Hexy and like above Saga and Dreams they are women who can play as well as any guy I think, I look up to them alot and there always nice.

Narci I dont think plays anymore but her and her spoons could not be stopped. I remember Penny, not sure if she plays anymore but wow she could play she use to scare me, but she was in a gal with Splatpack so would have to be tough.

I remember Mer, not sure if she plays anymore but she was the first person to give me advice on what to do when i was under attack, i remember it to this day and still do it alot, RUN

When I was in TSU I remember Demi, Buffy and Tisane, they could play.

Gwen and Dovey also, and while I dont know Ladybug she seems pretty good too.....

You know there are way more I could mention and probably way more I dont even know....but there are alot of real women who play Planetarion, and I really hope that Hicks is just kidding cause he knows probably more of them then me
Annie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 22:18   #19
BOB_LOST
Banned

BOB_LOST is an unknown quantity at this point
there are no woman in pa.
they are either kitchen apps or big fat welsh plumbers named Andy who pretends to be woman to get cybersex.
BOB_LOST is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 23:46   #20
ÐarkÅngel
Innocent..

Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST
they are either kitchen apps or big fat welsh plumbers named Andy who pretends to be woman to get cybersex.
gee, you really went out of the way to read this thread.. you go!

btw, are you bitter cuz you found out about 'Andy' afterwards?
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 23:54   #21
Little Timmy
Winker

Little Timmy will become famous soon enoughLittle Timmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
ffs get a life

Gimmie a F
Gimmie a E
Gimmie a C
Gimmie a K
Gimmie a I
Gimmie a N
Gimmie a T
Gimmie a W
Gimmie a A
Gimmie a T

I think thats about your level

Yeah so what Im an Original Pr0nstar

some of us have serious jobs
Little Timmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 00:22   #22
RexDrax
Knightly Protector

RexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of lightRexDrax is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
There are no REAL female players only 45 year old single men with afros ........
You refering to my pict on PA-gallery?

Est Sularus oth Mithas
My Honour is My Life, My Life is My Honour
RexDrax is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 00:26   #23
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
hicks was actually funny... don't try to be like cryptic too much tho:/
cypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 18:49   #24
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
female? I don't understand
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:01   #25
Mesiaz
evil witness

Mesiaz is an unknown quantity at this point
I knew it! Parthy is infact called Andy, hence not fluffable!

How come you never told me?
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:13   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: PA Couples

Quote:
Originally posted by Annie
I remember Mer, not sure if she plays anymore but she was the first person to give me advice on what to do when i was under attack, i remember it to this day and still do it alot, RUN
Mer quit everything PA after she resigned from the boards (letting that muppet JJ take over heh). She's still around occassionally in her channel though.

PS I don't think meredith counts as human never mind female though ;)
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 21:47   #27
NaoS
bored....

NaoS is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by dabult
:edit; add 1..or 2..to that count...dang we got more than EL had now :eek:

lies!
did you ever see pics of Leila, Vixen and suz btw? pwooooah

and to add to the discussion - Leila was going out with Potta and Suz was going out with Viper (rl ofc). Vixen and me were dating but she suffers from denial

oh and there was Rei (Rak' bird)
and Xanada, who had a think for Chak i heard but nothing came of it
And Lisa, she was obviously lesbian though because she resisted me
and there was another bird, but she wasnt hot so dont expect me to remember the name.

EL - The only alliance to claim a woman' majority
NaoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 02:40   #28
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve
My round 6 GC is a female.

Extremely active and a good leader.
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 05:13   #29
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Mer: HORRIBLE PA player. (;

Cat, Parthos, Degrees: Outstanding PA players...though they didn't save my ass that one time...

Empress, DarkAngel, MaraJade: Great when they wanted to be..haven't see Mara in ages, so don't know how she's done.

Oh and various others I forgot to mention.

As for how they fare, *giggle* has saved my gal's asses on numerous occasions.
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 07:38   #30
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
Mer: HORRIBLE PA player. (;

Cat, Parthos, Degrees: Outstanding PA players...though they didn't save my ass that one time...

Empress, DarkAngel, MaraJade: Great when they wanted to be..haven't see Mara in ages, so don't know how she's done.

Oh and various others I forgot to mention.

As for how they fare, *giggle* has saved my gal's asses on numerous occasions.

oi!
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 07:39   #31
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by BOB_LOST

Bob come over and il teach you make up lessons.
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 08:29   #32
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Queen DAX
oi!
oooooops!!! I knew I was forgetting someone!!
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 09:40   #33
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Forgot to mention Anakin's "girlfriend" who had an account with a fancy speech in my gal in r8
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 09:57   #34
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
Dravvin was also well known afaik

-Lupin

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 10:15   #35
Jennifer
Destroyer of Worlds

Jennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet societyJennifer is a pillar of this Internet society
I used to play.

I don't anymore.

I was ace at the first 72 hours of play. When it got to the 'attacking' part I just couldn't be arsed to scan for good targets.

I have never used ~giggle~ to get defence. I didn't need to because TPE had all the ships I ever needed.

Yes, I've 'clashed' with other 'women' in PA, tho never in my gal. I was in Wolfbabe's gal R2, we never 'clashed' because I spent the entire round in vacation mode. In R4 I was in the same gal as Penny (of TPE). We didn't 'clash' either. I clashed with BCA in R3 when I tried to usurp him, but he wasn't a girl.

I would consider myself to have 'clashed' with the following people:

Vampy
One_Darling/Firedove/Dovey
Ragebabe
Vampy
Mer (tho not on a 'youre a shiet female' basis, more on a 'youre a shiet person' basis, of all the females I disliked I had a modicum of respect for her, unlike the rest of them)
Vampy
Ragebabe
Vampy
Queen
Oh bloody hell, I can't be arsed with this. I hated all of them. Except Sarina. There might have been others I liked. Can't remember, don't really care.
“In spite of the roaring of the young lions at the Union, and the screaming of the rabbits in the home of the vivisect, in spite of Keble College, and the tramways, and the sporting prints, Oxford still remains the most beautiful thing in England, and nowhere else are life and art so exquisitely blended, so perfectly made one.”
Jennifer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 11:39   #36
Neferti
part time ghost

Neferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to beholdNeferti is a splendid one to behold
i know a few, i wont name them here

but i know 2 who have been met in real life either by me or someone who knows me

a girl called Blondie (she is on the gallery) and another named Avie

there you go :-)

also the one person in PA i can't stand at all is a girl. And American. bloody Americans
Unread 4 May 2003, 13:39   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Jennifer
Hi sweetypie, revision proving dull?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 May 2003, 13:57   #38
cypher
U've been Moderated

cypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant futurecypher has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by Lupin
Dravvin was also well known afaik

-Lupin
not good player... was defence slut tho:P

Quote:
I used to play.

Vampy
Ragebabe
Vampy
Mer (tho not on a 'youre a shiet female' basis, more on a 'youre a shiet person' basis, of all the females I disliked I had a modicum of respect for her, unlike the rest of them)
Vampy
Ragebabe
Vampy
Queen
Oh bloody hell, I can't be arsed with this. I hated all of them. Except Sarina. There might have been others I liked. Can't remember, don't really care.
congrats for noting down bad players

several others are quite good aswell... but doubt they would even want to be in a thread like this, so i won't mention em they know who i mean if they read it heh
Unread 4 May 2003, 14:34   #39
Teh_Necro
Daddy.

Teh_Necro has a little shameless behaviour in the past
My g.c this round was female, and Prince tried to bed her, kuku^_^.

Jessica > *

ahaha :/

\o/

-Necro
Unread 4 May 2003, 19:50   #40
PiaZava
Pip the magic pe0n

PiaZava is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
How active are they ?
Not too active anymore.
Quote:
What time zones ?
CET
Quote:
Job/kids/study/friends/family/bf
Quote:
Very seldom. I am an 'avoider of conflicts' if that is a phrase in english. On the other hand, I cant remember to have shared gal with especially experienced 'flufflebunnies' either, which prolly helped the atmosphere.
Quote:
I have been in my share of high ranked gals. This round Im a disgrace to my gal tho, sorry Rob :[

There are advantages and disadvantages to everything. I cba to list it here, sorry pres :]
Quote:
It indeed used to challenge my sleepinghabits. Not anymore.

~Pia

&Omega;
PiaZava is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 00:41   #41
Zitos
vole vo koshe avec moi?

Zitos is an unknown quantity at this point
i think i was in love with Pia once. when she had: ~PiaZ at the end of her posts. i thought it was piaz-sperm-celles, and i wanted to have them inside me.. ofcourse pia is a girl, and i'm a boy - but we could turn nature around, and i could be girl - and pia could be boy.. i am not saying this to look cool or some thing, because i know its not. i am only saying it, because its how i feel.

i do think pia er en ganske så søt jente i fra norge.. *kooooos*
pm meg nummeret ditt, så kan jeg ringe en kveld du er ensom?
round 3 :: 037:20 -- [trg] "judge dean of zitoz"
round 4 :: 236:17 -- [trg] [reborn] "gambler zitoz of deaths casino"
round 5 :: 025:20 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of stolen roids"
round 7 :: 015:07 -- [trg] [t&p] "superthief of ldkbots"
round 8 :: 028:07 -- [trg] [nfu] "i am tired of this"
round 9 :: 049:09 -- [wolves] [attitude] "i couldnt think of a fancy planet and ruler name"
Zitos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 11:24   #42
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough
My GC in rd8 and my GC this rd both female.
and yes there are 2 active
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 11:35   #43
jornx

jornx is an unknown quantity at this point
what I noticed about women in PA, was that they use the word hon/hun constantly.
First I just thought it was only for a few of them, but most of them use it.
I still think that's how they wanna constantly remind you they are of the opposite sex.

Normally in rl I never see such blatant attempts from women to prove they are female, they just are.
It looks to me that women in PA are trying a bit to hard to prove they are female and maybe this just means Hicks was right.
r3 jornx of Vegeta III (83:14:19)
r4 Kah'less of Klingon Home World (47:7:1) [Ely]
r5 Talak'Talan of Jem'Hadar (30:4:1) [RYB] [Ely]
r6 Odo of the Founders (33:17:2) [RYB] [VtS]
r7 Steve Orenstein of Wicked Pictures (20:20:1) [RYB] [VtS]
r8 The unbearable lightness of being (31:3:3) [RYB] [Titans]
r9 The beauty of silence (40:5:1) [RYB]
r9.5 ruler_27_3_9 of planet_27_3_9 (27:9:3) [RYB]

[RYB] forever
jornx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 11:50   #44
Fifth_teletubbie
Commander etc

Fifth_teletubbie is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I used to play.

I don't anymore.

I was ace at the first 72 hours of play. When it got to the 'attacking' part I just couldn't be arsed to scan for good targets.

I have never used ~giggle~ to get defence. I didn't need to because TPE had all the ships I ever needed.

Yes, I've 'clashed' with other 'women' in PA, tho never in my gal. I was in Wolfbabe's gal R2, we never 'clashed' because I spent the entire round in vacation mode. In R4 I was in the same gal as Penny (of TPE). We didn't 'clash' either. I clashed with BCA in R3 when I tried to usurp him, but he wasn't a girl.

I would consider myself to have 'clashed' with the following people:

Vampy
Ragebabe
Vampy
Vampy
Ragebabe
Vampy
Queen
~giggle~

Ostraka: It's a Social Club with guns (and K-Y)
Fifth_teletubbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 11:55   #45
cypher
U've been Moderated

Quote:
Originally posted by jornx
what I noticed about women in PA, was that they use the word hon/hun constantly.
First I just thought it was only for a few of them, but most of them use it.
I still think that's how they wanna constantly remind you they are of the opposite sex.

Normally in rl I never see such blatant attempts from women to prove they are female, they just are.
It looks to me that women in PA are trying a bit to hard to prove they are female and maybe this just means Hicks was right.
it's a scary feeling eh? agreeing with hicks?
Unread 5 May 2003, 12:23   #46
djcomplex
The Usualsuspects

djcomplex will become famous soon enoughdjcomplex will become famous soon enough
Arbac, known her for ages must still be playing active caus her galaxy is owning this round

Thaliomel, doing about as well as most vvomm this round but she is a real good pa player and fking stunning too!
djcomplex is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 12:30   #47
Ohm
none

Ohm is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:

I had a female in my gal back in round 7(Justine), and she got married with Grogg recently(ex.adelante, fury).

I spoke with both on phone during the massive attacking from 29:19(desse).

Both are sadly retired...I guess family life gets more important.
Ohm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 17:33   #48
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
They don't all abuse the fact that they're female. Just most of them.

It seems to work on the less mature boys, but it certainly doesn't get any respect from me.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:03   #49
AlbinoSquirrel
power of evil

AlbinoSquirrel is an unknown quantity at this point
YOU'RE ALL FORGETTING TEH GREAT AVIENDHA

RAH!

&Omega;
AlbinoSquirrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 00:48   #50
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Female/Male doesnt matter most of the time, you get where you are and stay where you are based on your ability...
No-one asks you the colour of your skin or the name of your god when you enter the interview process for any alliance, so why would the style of your genitals make any difference ?

No-one would ask a guy how he copes with his encounters with other guys.. so why should it be any different with women
..possibly they treat each other with a bit more respect as they are in the minority, but then you should treat all people with the same respect you would want to recieve...

and to reply to an earlier thread.. yes i call the people i think i know well hon, as i do in real life, anyone else doesnt get that term...
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote