User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Feb 2004, 23:30   #1
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Planetarion Music Top 100

See http://news.planetarion.com/article.php?articleID=43 for information. What 10 songs did you enter? My entries:
Quote:
1. Alison Krauss & Union Station - It doesn't matter
2. Moloko - The time is now
3. Candy Dulfer & Dave Stewart - Lily was here
4. Rolling Stones - Angie
5. REM - She just wants to be
6. Eric Clapton - Classical Gas
7. John Lennon - Imagine
8. Late Night Alumni - Empty Streets
9. The Verve - Bitter Sweet Symphony
10. Bruce Springsteen - Streets of Philadelphia
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 00:02   #2
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Planetarion Music Top 100

I have just lost respect for you Leshy (besides #s 7 & 8 ofc)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 00:18   #3
Karmulian
Get Stuffed

Karmulian is on a distinguished road

i can agree that i like all the songs there leshy, except #7 i admit its a classic but i now just find it plain annoying
Karmulian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 00:25   #4
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

as soon as I saw Rember was the author of the article, it could only be

Remember You're A Womble - Wombles
Super Womble - Wombles
Let's Womble To The Party Tonight - Wombles
The Wombling Song - Wombles
Banana Rock - Wombles
Minuetto Alegretto - Wombles
Wombling White Tie and Tails - Wombles
Wombling Merry Christmas - Wombles
Remember You're A Womble (re-issue) - Wombles
I Wish It Could Be A Wombling Christmas - Wombles with Roy Wood
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 02:00   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
I have just lost respect for you Leshy (besides #s 7 & 8 ofc)

Note that entries are to be made at http://www.planetarion.com/top100
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 04:54   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy

Note that entries are to be made at http://www.planetarion.com/top100
I'll fill that in tomorrow when the alcohol has left my body ...

you sexeh

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 12:49   #7
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

The BLUETUBA- Sith- Newdawn clip + background (rd4 I think) music is tha winner
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 13:33   #8
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

hmm picking ten of my fav songs is difficult but i'll have a go:

Oasis - cigarettes and alcohol
Oasis - dont look back in anger
Stone roses - elephant stone
Stone roses - fools gold
REM - losing my religion
Nirvana - man who sold the world
Coldplay - clocks
The Music - the truth is no words
Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode
Faithless - insomnia

Thats probably nothing like my top 10 but they were the first songs that came to mind so they will do for the list.
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 13:47   #9
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

well, there are too many good songs to make a top10 tbh. But bands like

Foo Fighters
Queens of the stoneage
Peppers
Jimmy eat world
Black rebel motorcycle club

They all hace dozens of good songs.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 14:11   #10
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

I went for
Quote:
Meat Loaf & Bonnie Tyler - I'd Do Anything For Love
Wham - Careless Whisper
Bonnie Tyler - Total Eclipse of the Heart
Jefferson Starship - We Built This City
Pet Shop Boys - It's a Sin
Goo Goo Dolls - Iris
Prince - Little Red Corvette
Charles and Eddie - Would I Lie to You Baby
Michael Jackson - Earth Song
Richard Marx - Right Here Waiting
Very hard choosing them, so just picked the ones I listen to most in the past week.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 14:12   #11
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I voted...
Doubt any of them will be top 10 though
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 14:21   #12
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Nice choice Leshy, though I personally couldn't do it without mentioning such classics as Led Zeppelin Stairway To Heaven and Kashmir, and some Guns N Roses, and of course, Hotel Califronia by the Eagles.

And a few others, but too lazy to type them.
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 14:23   #13
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Thinking about it, I should have put Sweet Child O' Mine in there too :-/ Too much to choose from
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 17:02   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
hmm picking ten of my fav songs is difficult but i'll have a go:

Oasis - cigarettes and alcohol
Oasis - dont look back in anger
Stone roses - elephant stone
Stone roses - fools gold
REM - losing my religion
Coldplay - clocks
The Music - the truth is no words
Chuck Berry - Johnny B Goode
Faithless - insomnia

Thats probably nothing like my top 10 but they were the first songs that came to mind so they will do for the list.
5/10 - not bad
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 17:06   #15
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blixxard
I went for

Very hard choosing them, so just picked the ones I listen to most in the past week.
how gay can a list be??

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 17:16   #16
Jykke
Estharian

Jykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura aboutJykke has a spectacular aura about

1. Astral Projection - Nilaya
2. Astral Projection - Mahadeva
3. Dj Tiesto - Urban Train (Cosmic Gate Remix)
4. Dj Dean - Energy
5. Trance Nation - Dont be Afraid
6. Scooter - Weekend
7. Darude - Feel The Beat
8. Evanescence - Going Under
9. Metallica - Outlaw Torn
0. Iron Maiden - Brave New World

Although i did not think it really hard, if someone would ask me
to write down top10 in a minute these would come up me mind
the metal songs would prolly drop if i would remember all the
names of the 'spirit' raising trance bangs but i dont so i keep them
as a throphy of the 'old' style music i used to listen somewhere
long time ago
Although if the remaining community here lack ravers....

[Blue Tuba] -> [Fury] -> [Eclipse] -> [1up]
rounds that I have played; 3-10 and 16.
....."Never Defeat,
.....Never Despair,
Welcome To Esthar"
Jykke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 18:41   #17
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Voted for:

Nirvana - Lithium
The Eagles - Hotel California
Pearl Jam - Alive
Rolling Stones - Paint it Black
U2 - One
ACDC - Whole Lotta Rosie
Supertramp - School
Sanana - Hold on
Eric Clapton - Tears in Heaven
Metallica - Creaping Death

And yes quite a few songs are older than me :/
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though

Last edited by General Martok; 26 Feb 2004 at 20:24.
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Feb 2004, 20:16   #18
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Metalica - Master of Puppets
Evenessence - My Immortal
Seether - Gasoline
Puddle of Mudd - Bring Me Down
Nervana - Lithium
Nervana - All Apologies
Black Sabbath - War Pigs
Creed - My Own Prison
The Starwars Theme
The "classic" Star Treck Theme

The last too.. mainly for in-game strategizing...

Are you sh*tting me? You mean my negrep is SOO LOW my opinion is worthless?
Qdeathstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 01:31   #19
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

In no particular order:

Muse - Bliss
Queen - Boheamion Rhapsody
Stereophonics - Bartender and The Theif
Placebo - Every You, Every Me
Goldfinger - 99 Red Balloons
Rammstein - Ich Will
Pulp - Common People
Catch 22 - 9mm and a Three Piece Suit
Feeder - Just a Day
Robbie Williams - Angels
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 02:52   #20
Nat
Damm sexy!!

Nat is an unknown quantity at this point

bit random, what i like atm im gonna vote for...

1. sublime - KRS one
2. the avalanches - frontier psychiarist
3. ash - girl from mars
4. at the drive in - rolodex proporganda
5. offspring - amazed
6. weezer - say it aint so
7. manic street preachers - motor cycle emptiness
8. foo fighters - walking after you
9. the pixies - where is my mind
10. sublime - santeria

nice.. xx
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 09:35   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

1. NOFX - The Decline
2. Nirvana - Come As You Are
3. Green Day - When I Come Around
4. Blink 182 - Stay Together For The Kids
5. Blink 182 - Adam's Song
6. NOFX - Liza and Louise
7. Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
8. Avril Lavigne - Complicated
9. Pixies - Where Is My Mind?
10. Blur - Turn Of The Century

(not strictly in order though)
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 10:14   #22
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

wouldnt call this my all time top 10 but somehow songs I remember listening a lot to while playing PA sort of (in no particular order)

1 Enter Sandman - Metallica
2 How many Licks - Lil Kim
3 No Rain - Blind Melon
4 Time - Pink Floyd
5 Plug in baby - Muse
6 Come with me - P Daddy
7 Chop Suey - System of a Down
8 No more pain - Tupac
9 Ten ton hammer - Machinehead
10 Civilized - Rollins Band
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 12:07   #23
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

1. British Sea Power- Carrion
2. The Dismemberment Plan - You are Invited
3. Echo & The Bunnymen - The killing Moon
4. Manic Street Preachers- Suicide is Painless
5. Manic Street Preachers- This is Yesterday
6. Nirvana- Heart Shaped Box
7. Franz Ferdinand- Darts of Pleasure
8. Madness- One Step Beyond
9. The Clash- Train in Vain
10. The Rapture- House of Jealous Lovers

I very much doubt any of these will make the top-100
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 12:35   #24
Fredtje

Fredtje is an unknown quantity at this point

1 Queen - Bohemion Rhapsody
2 Soul Asylum - Runnaway Train
3 Dire Straits - Brothers In Arms
4 U2- One
5 Deep Purple - Child In Time
6 Kansas - Dust In The Wind
7 Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight
8 Extrem - More Than Words
9 Metallica - Nothing Else Matters
10 Guns n Roses - November Rain

But there are loads of good songs I dont really have a Top 10. Martok's list for example rocks too
Fredtje is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 13:17   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
REM - She just wants to be
Live or album? The first two minutes are great on the album version, but it then gets hideously overproduced and sounds terrible. The live version is less annoying, but less good overall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
It sounds almost exactly the same as the Bowie.

Why do you hate David Bowie? WHY?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 13:28   #26
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri

It sounds almost exactly the same as the Bowie.

Why do you hate David Bowie? WHY?
I didnt say i hate him .

I just prefer the Nirvana cover.

Last edited by JC; 27 Feb 2004 at 14:17.
JC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 14:07   #27
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

Qdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these partsQdeathstar is infamous around these parts

Quote:
1 Queen - Bohemion Rhapsody
Argh. I forgot that one... I used that song (with a small ammount of variation from boy to galax and boy to planet..as well some other small changes.... Very important song indeed..

Unread 27 Feb 2004, 16:02   #28
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
(1) Gangstarr - Jazz Thing
(2) John Coltrane - Equinox
(3) Pitch Black - It's all real
(4) Raekwon the Chef - Ice Water
(5) Young Rascalz - It's a beautiful morning
(6) Big L - Devil's Son
(7) Nas - Memory Lane
(8) Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - T.R.O.Y. (They Reminisce Over You)
(9) Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
(10) Pete Rock & C.L. Smooth - Straighten it out
word!

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place

Last edited by Lupin; 27 Feb 2004 at 18:55.
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 16:36   #29
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fredtje
But there are loads of good songs I dont really have a Top 10. Martok's list for example rocks too
Agreed, hard to make a top10. didn't put in Queen since i thought anyone else would do that already, they rock anyways your list is quite nice too
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 17:36   #30
Andy_r
X$X

Andy_r is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Peaches "Rosa Helikopter"
2. Weebl & Chums "Badgers"

That is all.
R3 172:21:12 | R 4 136:8:5 | R5 30:25:12 | R6 11:5:1 | R7 40:25:17 | R8 30:1:5 | R9.5 36:10:14 | R10 1:5:9 Boldness of Helvetica

Proud to have been [YHQ] until the end of YHQ [VtS] until the end of Legion [Titans] until the end of Titans and |R6B| for Speedgames
Andy_r is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:49   #31
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Live or album? The first two minutes are great on the album version, but it then gets hideously overproduced and sounds terrible. The live version is less annoying, but less good overall.
I only know the album version, as I have it here.

I agree that the first two minutes are by far the best part of the song, but I wouldn't call the second part terrible, and it certainly doesn't manage to ruin the song. I personally prefer it over both Losing my Religion and Find the River.
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 19:57   #32
Blixxard
Currently Unavailable

Blixxard is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
how gay can a list be??
No. It's called the 80's. My taste in music so lump it.
Blixxard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Feb 2004, 21:14   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
but I wouldn't call the second part terrible
It goes on for about 2 minutes too much

Quote:
and it certainly doesn't manage to ruin the song.
Never said it did. I like the song.

Quote:
I personally prefer it over both Losing my Religion and Find the River.
I'm more of a Nightswimming kinda guy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 21:11   #34
Banana

Banana is an unknown quantity at this point

Metallica - Master Of Puppets
Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody
Red Hot Chili Peppers - Under The Bridge
Guns 'n Roses - November Rain
Nirvana - Smells Like Teen Spirit
Oasis - Bittersweet Symphony
REM - Everybody Hurts
Bjork - It's Oh So Quiet
Status Quo - I'm In The Army Now
Nightwish - Wishmaster

<Banana> Fear me
<Banana> Love me
<Banana> nvm... just don't attack me again ffs!
Banana is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 21:33   #35
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

when is the poll going to happen....

Unread 2 Mar 2004, 23:21   #36
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qdeathstar
when is the poll going to happen....
See that hyperlink in the first post?
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 23:34   #37
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banana
Oasis - Bittersweet Symphony
It was The Verve not Oasis .
Unread 2 Mar 2004, 23:48   #38
Qdeathstar
edited for readability

yeah, i remember reading that now... :-). So there is no definitave time then :-/

Unread 8 Mar 2004, 04:15   #39
eXcessum

eXcessum is an unknown quantity at this point

damn it jc :\ terrible selection man.