User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:24   #1
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Wtf ?

' death 9 Apr 2005 15:34 Oh come on! /Ark'

Neg rep for what exactly ?

I don't usually complain but what exactly is wrong about it ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:39   #2
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Wtf ?

welcome to the world where anonymous neg rep is annoying
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:40   #3
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

i assume someone didnt like your "funny" posting style.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:41   #4
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Welcome to the actual world where people worry and complain about something which has no impact on the value of someones contribution at all.

Let's be honest here.

Flavius could have fifteen green dots and Dante could have four red dots.

People would still ignore Flavius and take notice of Dante.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:42   #5
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think it was because I suggested RP was hell and not the playground for morons that are scared of girls.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:43   #6
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Welcome to the actual world where people worry and complain about something which has no impact on the value of someones contribution at all.

Let's be honest here.

Flavius could have fifteen green dots and Dante could have four red dots.

People would still ignore Flavius and take notice of Dante.
People take notice of Dante ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:46   #7
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaio

~Vaio~
Personally yes, because he tends to make decent contributions to the forums, whereas Flavius only adds eye candy in the form of his avatar.

Although I know your comment there was a fun jesting comment.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:47   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

~Vaio~

Why the hate, man?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:48   #9
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Personally yes, because he tends to make decent contributions to the forums, whereas Flavius only adds eye candy in the form of his avatar.
flavius is funny, one of the most important contributions to anything.

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:50   #10
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks

Why the hate, man?
Blob envy

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:52   #11
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

more neg rep

Oh well.

GROW UP YOU ROLEPLAYERS. HAVE A WANK AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE F'KIN ELF SLAYERS.

I figure if i get that out now, the neg reping may have stopped by monday.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:53   #12
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

Get.
Over.
It.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:56   #13
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

F'k.

I've just banged my nuts. The CURSE of RP strikes again.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:57   #14
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
more neg rep

Oh well.

GROW UP YOU ROLEPLAYERS. HAVE A WANK AND STOP PRETENDING TO BE F'KIN ELF SLAYERS.

I figure if i get that out now, the neg reping may have stopped by monday.

~Vaio~
I added to your rep.

If it is RP's that are negging you, then we'll talk on their level.

My time served and post counts give me a level bonus for dealing damage. I can take level one posters from one green to one red. I've got good stats and they are min maxed.

If you doubt this, neg rep me. Then meet me in the park across from the Harley Davidson store in Sandyford and we'll see how our stats match up.
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:58   #15
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Help for RP'ers.

The nuts are my testicles, at the bottom of my penis. They play no real part in wanking and have nothing to do with penis size.

F'kin idiot.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 16:59   #16
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
I added to your rep.

If it is RP's that are negging you, then we'll talk on their level.

My time served and post counts give me a level bonus for dealing damage. I can take level one posters from one green to one red. I've got good stats and they are min maxed.

If you doubt this, neg rep me. Then meet me in the park across from the Harley Davidson store in Sandyford and we'll see how our stats match up.
Is there a bar ?

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 17:09   #17
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

flavius delivers on a constant level
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 17:11   #18
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
flavius delivers on a constant level
Indeedy, Flavius for mod !!!

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 17:22   #19
Androme
☆ ♥ 

be careful flav, you might find a flock of birds chasing after you with pick-axes hoping to grab a slice of your action :/
----------retired-------
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 18:34   #20
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

' I ****ing hate you and your post signing, RETARD'

Please mistar friendly moderator type, can you name and shame that arsehole please, ta

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 20:04   #21
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
your avatar = ace

I remember being banned for linking to a website with pics of girls kissing back in the days, so anything related with it is ace in my book!
cheers dude, inspired by yours truely though
----------retired-------
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 20:12   #22
Dreadnought FTW
Somewhere in Curse

Dreadnought FTW has a little shameless behaviour in the past

rep points are crap, the person with lowest is clearly the winner of life

Sado's
Dreadnought FTW is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 21:08   #23
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
androme wins then?
----------retired-------
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 23:09   #24
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

i think he's beaten by chika
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2005, 23:15   #25
Vasquez
-Retard-

Vasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these partsVasquez is infamous around these parts

Quote:
I live there! Heaton Park, with the bowl! :eek:
George Bush visited East London where i live recently. He was interviewed by a couple of children selected from local schools. One of the questions, asked by a 10year old lad, was "Whats the White House like"

The most powerful man in the world who regularly faces some of the toughest questioning in the world by the best journalists answered........

"It is White"
Vasquez is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 00:29   #26
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some of you seriously need to pull your socks up when it comes to being halfway decent at the internet.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 00:41   #27
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Can we get rid of the rep system?
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:18   #28
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

I would be all for removing rep, for it is the bane of my existence; but first, I want to get to 5 blobs.

I will get 5 blobs, if it kills me.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:20   #29
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You are now halfway there <3

Halfway from when you said you wanted to get to five blobs obviously, rather than the more precise 2.5 blobs which frankly I have very little idea how to get to.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:25   #30
Boogster
I dunno...

Boogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud ofBoogster has much to be proud of

\o/

Nothing else could express my joy more succinctly.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:29   #31
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The easiest way to accumulate rep would be simply to emulate 1-X. He's so damn useful / helpful he must have a zillion points by now.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:37   #32
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
i think he's beaten by chika
I think you are right.

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:39   #33
noah02
The Original Terran

noah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond reputenoah02 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster
I would be all for removing rep, for it is the bane of my existence; but first, I want to get to 5 blobs.

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.

I did try

Written by Kloopy Wed Mar 16 22:06:43 2005

Retired just for a bit....

Proud to have been 1up, SiN, Wolfpack, Bluetuba and the leader of ARK.
noah02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 02:53   #34
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boogster

just "blobbed you up" to 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
The easiest way to accumulate rep would be simply to emulate 1-X. He's so damn useful / helpful he must have a zillion points by now.
only 4k, I'm sure others have more.
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 13:12   #35
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
That's why you want the beyond repute thing to be doubled
I guess Leshy or Dante have the most.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 16:50   #36
JonnyBGood
Banned

Actually I'm pretty sure 1-X has the most rep as I just checked the "most likely candidates" and they all had less.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 16:57   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you check your own?
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 17:01   #38
JonnyBGood
Banned

Yes. Why?
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 17:08   #39
Stew
Made of Twigs

I just thought yours would be higher than 4k.
Unread 10 Apr 2005, 17:25   #40
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
ONLY 4k... geez... I'm around 2900
Unread 12 Apr 2005, 15:37   #41
skiddy
wild one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vasquez
I live there! Heaton Park, with the bowl! :eek:
We're all very happy for you.