User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 4 Feb 2005, 04:26   #1
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Remember that IKEA advert?

They were taking the piss out of that old furniture that your grandmar invariably owns. Saying shit like: 'Get rid of that chink'.

Now my question, hello, is was the word used to describe this type of furniture actually chink? And if so, is it spelled correctly?

I will check this thread with a hop and a skip tomorrow morn in eager anticipication of your replies.

Peace out, Weeks.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 07:58   #2
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Remember that IKEA advert?

I believe it was 'Chintz'

As in the lovely old flowery fabric gradparents have everything covered in.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 14:33   #3
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

Ikea make houses now.
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 15:08   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

With 3 walls and a roof that doesnt fit, but it's Swedish so it's stylish and everyone in Islington is living in one.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Feb 2005, 15:14   #5
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts

It was in the local paper yesterday.

Here's a link I haven't read if anybody really gives a crap.

http://society.guardian.co.uk/keywor...606148,00.html