User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Nov 2004, 07:04   #1
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point
2k posts in 4 months

And for a considerable amount of that time I was on my previous account Evergreen.

Here's wishing you all another 2k of some of the better quality posting on General discussions.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 07:39   #2
Summanus
Banned

Summanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really niceSummanus is just really nice
Re: 2k posts in 4 months

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
And for a considerable amount of that time I was on my previous account Evergreen.

Here's wishing you all another 2k of some of the better quality posting on General discussions.

It's called "The Three Stooges Effect". It makes one so insular/arrogant/stupid that the sheer mass of criticism blocks singular incidences from making contact, thus making the sufferer impervious to criticism/reason.
Summanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 08:02   #3
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sunday8pm
Raising the Bar
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 10:51   #4
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

how you can claim that anyone else spams is beyond me
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 10:59   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
how you can claim that anyone else spams is beyond me
I don't know if you quite know what you are saying there when you mention the term 'spam'.

Perhaps I'm just more pro-active in a variety of threads that I wantingly and with effort partake in.

Spam is more effortless and unrelated activity within threads, something that a few users who have fortunately removed their presence used to indulge in.

You can scream I spam when I start loitering discussive threads with quotes from popular sci-fi/animated sitcoms or randomly start a game of mornington crescent in a thread and what not.

God forbid I start spamming a catchphrase everywhere in unrelated threads... possibly replacing the ending vowel of a word with another vowel to give it an exclaimed sound or using colloqualisms just to let people know who had actually viewed the thread.

I mean if you are going to make a complaint at least make a relevant and valid one, I can claim other people spam, there is little I can actually think of that would sound hypocritical if I complained about it to be honest.

God knows I've had my postcount pruned a few times at my own request that a mod come remove an argument from a thread that isn't relevant, nor the fact that I often refuse where other's won't to be drawn into a troll war with someone who deliberately makes a bad post, I just facilitate that little ! button under the users name.

I'd like to think that my postcount is indicative to how many people actually listen and talk to me here, perhaps it would be easy to say I'm popular though perhaps not for the right reasons and not the good sort of popular.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:16   #6
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

Spam.
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:24   #7
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I´m curious - did it enlarge your penis at all?
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:25   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I wet my my panties while reading this
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:29   #9
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrasyn
I´m curious - did it enlarge your penis at all?
Are you punning on spam e-mail.

Or are you being morbidly inquisitive?

I can't say any of the most frequent homosexual innuendo on this forum caused my penis to enlarge... that's something the gf can do for me and the odd deviant dream.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:43   #10
xtrasyn
Lonely analytic

xtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud ofxtrasyn has much to be proud of

I´m actually morbidly inquisitive.

Hope you´re not offended!
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:46   #11
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I wet my my panties while reading this
pair!
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:51   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
pair!
Mind stutter.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:52   #13
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think Mrl did much better than this about a year ago.
About 10,000 in 2 months was it?
But yes - a much higher percentage was useless spam.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:57   #14
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Feel free to dig out examples of spam with this account, if you find greater than 1% of my posts are spam then I'll make a banme thread.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:58   #15
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
1)far less than that
2)if you though MrL spammed, you just didn't understand it.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:59   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Feel free to dig out examples of spam with this account, if you find greater than 1% of my posts are spam then I'll make a banme thread.
Sunday, everyone spams a bit, you're asking for trouble there with a 1% limit. Although most of your spam threads when topics get majorly derailed are pruned so you may be right.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 11:59   #17
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
1)far less than that
2)if you though MrL spammed, you just weren't far enough up his ass.
Fixed
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:02   #18
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I think this is one big spam thread on it's own.
To be honest - I couldn't care less about most spam. Most of it happens within shit threads anyway and I usually don't even bother reading those.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:04   #19
JonnyBGood
Banned

Sunday, if in future you wish to indulge in mental masturbation please send yourself a ****ing private message. Thanks.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:09   #20
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Sunday, if in future you wish to indulge in mental masturbation please send yourself a ****ing private message. Thanks.
Isn't it better to cause a reaction than none at all?
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:12   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Isn't it better to cause a reaction than none at all?
In response to this rather ridiculous question I will now mash the keyboard with my fist.

xfrdc qwreupg978cr
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:15   #22
Sunday8pm
Banned

Now you're getting it.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:35   #23
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:

do you do anything else?
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:36   #24
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by madi
do you do anything else?
A lot more than I should like to do and I do a lot less of what I should like.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:37   #25
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place

cant count, read or remember

Last edited by madi; 5 Nov 2004 at 12:47.
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:38   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
just noticed i passed 1,000 in 5 months which is almost as bad

/goes off to find something else to do
what?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:38   #27
Sunday8pm
Banned

Quote:
just noticed i passed 1,000 in 5 months which is almost as bad

/goes off to find something else to do
Are you sure of that? I'm pretty sure you mean 17 months.

Though I appreciate you being the clown from time to time.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:41   #28
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
1)far less than that
2)if you though MrL spammed, you just didn't understand it.
MrL spammed a lot. Useless one-liners that had nothing to do with the thread at hand. 90% of Sunday's posts are relevant and I actually bother to read them (I'm amazed he's had 2000 in a month).

Don't use the "you didn't understand it" line. MrL's posts were mostly garbage.
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:46   #29
madi
a little bit broken

Quote:
Are you sure of that? I'm pretty sure you mean 17 months.

Though I appreciate you being the clown from time to time.
i cant read or count or remember when my account got banned
and am actually slightly relieved

(am also glad that my inability to do more than three things at once led to me posting crap here rather than in the report i just sent down to the board of directors)
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 12:54   #30
Sunday8pm
Banned

Something tells me we as a community have just failed the NHS
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 13:35   #31
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I think the people who say MrL spammed would start crying if they set foot in our house.

All conversations there are like that, except its not just Mark who does it.

Though I'm not saying that doesnt mean its spam, its just also normal conversation for some people.

To me it often sounds like spam. Its hard to say anything without some form of quote or reference being found for it and announced at high volume. I think we have scared the neighbours.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 19:29   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sunday doesn't really spam. He just trolls.

Or posts thing which are embarrassingly wrong (e.g. 'The Roman electoral system was responsible for the Roman Empire'), he get's contradicted by someone and will either move onto another thread or just continue the stupidity.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2004, 20:19   #33
SYMM
Love's Sweet Exile

SYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better placeSYMM single handedly makes these forums a better place

And he says "of" when he means "have" (couldof, shouldof, wouldof) in every single ****ing post.
Not that I mind or anything...