User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 May 2005, 11:51   #1
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation I think we should be thankful for VBulletin.

Because, Jesus Christ, there's some shitty boards out there. Some boards which don't have an 'edit' button. Some boards which don't have custom ranks. Some boards which don't even have tags or smilies. Some boards which use - can you believe this? - Gravatar.

Now let me explain the wonders of Gravatar, for those who have not yet come across this wonderful invention. What you do is, you sign up for Gravatar with the e-mail address that you signed up to gravatar-friendly boards with. And then you upload an avatar onto Gravatar, and it then displays said avatar on all the Gravatar-friendly boards you signed up to through the wonders of internat.

This is the theory.

What actually happens is this. You upload your avatar onto Gravatar. You then wait for a period of between five days and two centuries for the avatar to be given a 'rating'. (Don't ask.) Then, your 'Gravatar' will be displayed. In theory. But it might not. You might try uploading another avatar, just to try again, and it might take seven millenia to be given a rating. Or it might not be given a rating at all. Ever.

So please, GD, thank the Lord in heaven that you have the ease and comfort of VBulletin, where you can change and fiddle to your heart's content, and all of it in a a few seconds.

I, for one, am truely thankful.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 30 May 2005 at 11:58.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:00   #2
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: I think we should be thankful for VBulletin.

i agree on the edit-button, but the rest? i still dont see much use in either ranks or avatars. the only interesting forum i know is the one on freerepublic.com. its more accustomed to posting links to news-sides, but if you replied to what someone posted you could enter the names of the people you wanted to read what you wrote. those people then got some message on an overview-page, so that they could reply to you.
ofc, the whole place is full of crazy rednecks and insane people and i came across as the european, treehugging eco-hipüpy, so noone liked me enough to ever do that, but still, thats a nice feature

PS whats with all the facists?
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:02   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: I think we should be thankful for VBulletin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
i agree on the edit-button, but the rest? i still dont see much use in either ranks or avatars.
They're 'nice', you austere Prussian ****wit.
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:05   #4
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Oh, btw, may I point out that, on the Gravatar board that I was attempting to use, everyone who didn't yet have a Gravatar were given a standardised avatar, much like the 'Newb' one they use on SA.

This didn't really help to get your established as a part of the 'community.'
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:11   #5
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

yes, nice, some are even funny, but pretty much useless overall, just like signatures. but i think enableing the [img]-tags would have more entertainment-value
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:12   #6
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
yes, nice, some are even funny, but pretty much useless overall, just like signatures. but i think enableing the [img]-tags would have more entertainment-value
Can you try to imagine what life is like without a 'quote' button?

Can you?
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:20   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I blame JJ.
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:21   #8
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Can you try to imagine what life is like without a 'quote' button?

Can you?
they are a nice feature, so live without them would not be the same (i still remember old forums that didnt have them, not even quote-tags). if it makes saying something easier, its usefull, but for the rest i see no use.

(but since it doesnt cost anything extra and you can turn that whole stuff off if you really want to, what do i care? im just bored and i could either post something about the french, id-cards or post my useless opinion in here )
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:23   #9
Marilyn Manson
Gone

wu_trax, you're barely civilized. A person would think you came from the Congo rather than Hannover.
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:25   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
with a 3 step warning/probation/ban system would be nice
What?

P.S, I support image tags too.
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:26   #11
wu_trax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
wu_trax, you're barely civilized. A person would think you came from the Congo rather than Hannover.
what?
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:34   #12
Marilyn Manson
Gone

You reject the comforts of customs ranks, a large sig, an avatar. What more can be said for you? I expect you're going to tell me you're an itinerant vagrant and you sleep in people's sheds next.
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:43   #13
Lunar_Lamp
Server Manager

Lunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of lightLunar_Lamp is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Can you image what life is like without a 'reply' button on the private message page?

Cause there isn't one right now!
Well that makes me feel better, I thought I was just being stupid. At least I know there really isn't a reply button there now.
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:45   #14
wu_trax

i really dont care much for luxury and comforts, usually im just too (totally un-prussian) lazy for the effort to get them.
Unread 30 May 2005, 12:57   #15
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

It's true, I've seen some rather shocking forums.

One of the worst is the Australia ABC boards. Nothing is threaded. There is no reply, quote, delete or edit button. What you post is what you get, period. No search capability (this is major flaw of any BB as I see it). When you do make a post it'll take anywhere between 1-15 minutes to appear. Posts are listed in order of most recent to least from a side scrolling list, which holds at most the last 6 posts made. If you wish to find a previous post you must click the back button as many times as it takes to find your post, if your post was on page 5 out of 937, yep just geuss how many clicks you'll be making.

The only feature I would like to see added to our local boards is a set of working [SPOILER] tags, that display when either you rollover or highlight the text.
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:08   #16
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
The only feature I would like to see added to our local boards is a set of working [SPOILER] tags, that display when either you rollover or highlight the text.
I like the idea of the [you] tag MrL was on about the other week.
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:14   #17
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Belgrath supported the [img[ tag when I last mentioned it a while ago as did a few other mods.

ezboard is quite shocking. There's absolutely no way of changing your username so the only way to change it is to make a new account. The ezsupporter gives you jack all in features tbh.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:16   #18
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Posting to express my love for vbulletin, and pa's implementation, also.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 13:30   #19
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
By enabling IMG-tags, posters would most likely want to cross the acceptable line and post porn or other types of images*
Says the person with the porn avatar....

Hmm, it appears to be shutdown now, but one of the ABC forums I was referring to (although I was slightly wrong on the side bar, does show quite a bit more than 6 topics).
djbass is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 14:53   #20
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I support the introduction of any system that might increase the chances of me banning flavius
Unread 30 May 2005, 15:07   #21
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, I wasn't a mod until mid 2002. I'm going to go out on the sturdiest limb in history and guess it was JBOY.
Unread 30 May 2005, 16:21   #22
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I find it a bit hurtfull that Mary would want to explore other boards than GD.
Has the flare gone out of the relationship?
Do you feel the ned to experiment with new and slutty boards?
Nantoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 17:12   #23
Tactitus
Klaatu barada nikto

Tactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldTactitus spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
By enabling IMG-tags, posters would most likely want to cross the acceptable line and post porn or other types of images*

As such, mods could enforce a "Warn / Ban for x hours / Ban for good" system.
First time the poster ****s up, he gets a private message, his post edited, and his sig/custom title changed to something obnoxious like 'Jakiri'. Then, if he does it again, a ban of 1 week would be nice. Thirdly, delete his account.
Whoa, shouldn't the 'Jakiri' punishment be reserved for the third offense?!?
The Ottawa Citizen and Southam News wish to apologize for our apology to Mark Steyn, published Oct. 22. In correcting the incorrect statements about Mr. Steyn published Oct. 15, we incorrectly published the incorrect correction. We accept and regret that our original regrets were unacceptable and we apologize to Mr. Steyn for any distress caused by our previous apology.
Tactitus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 17:13   #24
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I have spent some time hunting around and have been depressed to find that the fairly few 'womens' boards that are around almost invariably have appalling forums. One in particular where I have emailed the people running it almost begging them to make them better, providing links and examples of how it could be...but to no avail. This is a fairly busy forum, and about the most complicated thing it can manage is threads (and I've found others that dont do that, but ran away before they made me cry). Threads remain in the order they were first posted, so conversations die in hours, it defauls to showing the last 10 days threads on one page...I have counted over 100 threads in one day, so this makes my work computer rumble for 5 minutes if I try to look at all. There is no editing or quoting, and the name you use is just the first name you gave when you signed up, so theyre not unique, which causes considerable confusion.

And to top it off, at christmas they put some badly coded snowflakes falling in their banner at the top, which used up 60% of my processor at work (which is admittedly pathetic, but no forum should be beyond its capabilities).
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 17:18   #25
Nantoz

Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nantoz has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Complaints about women's lack of leet intahnet skillz.
Just goes to show how men are much better at nerdiness than women.

This does not apply to me, as the most complicated thing I can do is use the 5 most common vB-tags.
Maybe I'm a lesbian woman trapped in an extremely handsome man's body?
Unread 30 May 2005, 17:34   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Do you feel the ned to experiment with new and slutty boards?
This is the only slut board.
Unread 30 May 2005, 17:39   #27
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

only b3ta's talk forum pleases me more than this forum.
you can't have proper conversation on b3ta though, as its purpose it to propagate nonsense.
and these forums have nicer fonts and themes.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2005, 18:53   #28
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
And to top it off, at christmas they put some badly coded snowflakes falling in their banner at the top, which used up 60% of my processor at work (which is admittedly pathetic, but no forum should be beyond its capabilities).
Yeah, none of that stuff on GD!

Oh wait.
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:21   #29
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Yeah, but that was optional.
Unread 30 May 2005, 23:48   #30
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Can you image what life is like without a 'reply' button on the private message page?

Cause there isn't one right now!
There is one, it just doesn't say "reply" on it, thanks to some genius.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2005, 06:54   #31
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Is it that complicated to highlight and delete?
Unread 31 May 2005, 08:16   #32
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
No, I wasn't a mod until mid 2002. I'm going to go out on the sturdiest limb in history and guess it was JBOY.

I deny that charge.*

*it probably was me
=O((((
Unread 31 May 2005, 13:00   #33
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Quote:
it might have been Mer too

it was more likely to have been me =O(((
Unread 31 May 2005, 13:04   #34
Nantoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
it was more likely to have been me =O(((
Are you sure?
Mer once banned me for a week for linking to a porn page by mistake*. And I think that was around 2001.

*Yes, by mistake. In some discussion I made up a pornpage name that was so insane I never would have thought it really exisisted. Goes to prove how innocent my mind really is....
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:37   #35
JBOY
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nantoz
Are you sure?
Mer once banned me for a week for linking to a porn page by mistake*. And I think that was around 2001.

*Yes, by mistake. In some discussion I made up a pornpage name that was so insane I never would have thought it really exisisted. Goes to prove how innocent my mind really is....

i remember that.

that was actually me aswell, Mer lifted the ban after a week and did all the 'communications'.
Unread 31 May 2005, 22:57   #36
Nantoz

Quote:
Originally Posted by JBOY
i remember that.

that was actually me aswell, Mer lifted the ban after a week and did all the 'communications'.
Evil man!
Hiding behind the little Merr!
Unread 31 May 2005, 23:16   #37
JonnyBGood
Banned

JBOY killed the pope true story.