User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 May 2005, 16:31   #1
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
GD Meet VII - The First Initiative

Ok, I don't mind placing the deposit down on behalf of people staying in a hostel.

I need to know numbers though.

PM me if you want to stay in the hostel with us, and give me your mobile number too please. And the maximum price you'd be willing to pay per night.

I'll make a thread on Monday or Tuesday about it then with numbers.

So you'll need to PM me by then.

Thanks!

Tom
Unread 6 May 2005, 16:32   #2
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: GD Meet VII - The First Initiative

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
there will be a thread. on the 3rd of may. not before.
Not after, either.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2005, 17:12   #3
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Yeah, am going to need to tell me where he's planning for it to all be so we can get a hostel near there.
Unread 6 May 2005, 17:15   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Thats the info I'm waiting on too. I plan to get a hotel for me and Mark - I dont much like the idea of sharing a bedroom with a bunch of guys I've only just met - but I'd like to get one close to where we will be.

So come on Yahwe, do tell!
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2005, 17:16   #5
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

Gaol.
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2005, 17:32   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Thats the info I'm waiting on too. I plan to get a hotel for me and Mark - I dont much like the idea of sharing a bedroom with a bunch of guys I've only just met - but I'd like to get one close to where we will be.

You could just get a separate room.
Hang on, do youth hostels not have smaller rooms?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2005, 17:34   #7
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: GD Meet VII - The First Initiative

Quote:
I dont much like the idea of sharing a bedroom with a bunch of guys I've only just met
Yahwe does.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2005, 17:44   #8
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
You could just get a separate room.
Hang on, do youth hostels not have smaller rooms?
By the look of things if we get a seperate room then its not much different to the price of a cheap hotel, and I like my en-suite and things too.

Plus I snore, so its for everyone elses benefit too.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2005, 18:49   #9
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

i've not eactly kept it a secret that we'll be smack bang in the middle of central london.
Unread 6 May 2005, 18:52   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
i've not eactly kept it a secret that we'll be smack bang in the middle of central london.
Have you not? Oh.
Unread 6 May 2005, 18:55   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So what is the plan?
Just hang around from sometime Friday to some time Sunday?
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:06   #12
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If I tell you now lots of the people i don't like might suddenly decide to come.

"we can't take that chance"

besides its a nice test of faith.
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:11   #13
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I'm going to smuggle Nodrog in under my coat.
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:12   #14
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
If I tell you now lots of the people i don't like might suddenly decide to come.

"we can't take that chance"

besides its a nice test of faith.
Are you taking the piss?
You just want me to turn up 'unprepared'?
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:21   #15
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Of course he wants you to turn up unprepared. It's his strategy.
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:24   #16
Tomkat

Quote:
Are you taking the piss?

I'll get the hostel sorted. I know roughly the area we'll be in, yahwe is just being mysterious (I bet he's taking us all to a gay bar).

As long as the accommodation is prepared, the rest will fall into place (we hopes).
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:27   #17
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Are you taking the piss?
i'll post a list of instructions nearer the time

can we please all try not to fall to pieces just because i haven't sent you laminated itineraries?
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:28   #18
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I also demand a place in your hostel.
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:33   #19
Tomkat

Quote:

can we please all try not to fall to pieces just because i haven't sent you laminated itineraries?
You have to understand, none of us have met or been on any kind of internet meet like this.

I don't mind there being a lack of plan as I do trust you (kind of) - I just want an idea of where I should be looking for accommodation.

We are all completely relying on you here though. Travelling all the way to London, and then finding out that this hasn't been organised, or you disappear for some reason, would suck. Which is why we all like a little reassurance
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:36   #20
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I also demand a place in your hostel.
PM ME THEN

Will skiddy be staying too?
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:37   #21
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I can only speak for myself, not Stuart. If he chooses to sleep in cardboard city, then that is his decision to make.
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:47   #22
Yahwe
I am.

i may have offered him a bed already ...
Unread 6 May 2005, 19:54   #23
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

is anyone staying the sunday night?

EDIT - ok, i have found cheap tickets to London.
£20 return on Midland Mainline.
Gets into london at about 3pm on the saturday so will need to meet people shortly after...
Only cheap if I stay til the monday. (£51 if I want to come back sunday fs!)

Will I need a tube ticket from St. Pancras? (I know I can pick one up on the day but still)

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!

Last edited by Ste; 6 May 2005 at 20:09.
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 10:09   #24
Stew
Made of Twigs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You have to understand, none of us have met or been on any kind of internet meet like this.
I have
Nearly 4 years ago I went down on the train to London to meet NewDawn people. I met Dead_Meat

I was also asking so I know what kind of stuff to bring - I may be driving down, but I need to get a tube for some part of the way.
I want laminated itenary
Unread 7 May 2005, 10:41   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I've met Yahwe. Also MM and Skiddy.
Unread 7 May 2005, 10:57   #26
Tomkat

WHAT DO YOU WANT A BLUE PETER BADGE OR SOMETHING?!
Unread 7 May 2005, 13:07   #27
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
(I bet he's taking us all to a gay bar).
cos he's got something to put in you?
Unread 7 May 2005, 14:56   #28
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ill probably stay sunday night, but i might not be at the hostel. I could end up going to my parents for one night to stock up on plenty of food etc
Unread 7 May 2005, 15:43   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
You have to understand, I have never met anyone or been on any kind of internet meet like this.
Fixed.
Unread 7 May 2005, 17:15   #30
Tomkat

Quote:
Fixed.
Well that's my excuse for wanting to know what's going on.

What's yours?!
Unread 7 May 2005, 19:02   #31
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

hahaha

yahwe
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 19:40   #32
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Will I need a tube ticket from St. Pancras? (I know I can pick one up on the day but still)
Depends on how much you like walking
Unread 7 May 2005, 21:41   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
WHAT DO YOU WANT A BLUE PETER BADGE OR SOMETHING?!
I have a Blue Peter badge.
Unread 7 May 2005, 21:45   #34
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

lol your all going to get raped in the youth hostel by these guys lol
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 21:46   #35
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: GD Meet VII - The First Initiative

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
lol your all going to get raped in the youth hostel by these guys lol
Don't you mean those guys are going to get raped in a youth hostel by us?
Unread 7 May 2005, 21:51   #36
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
I have a Blue Peter badge.
i have lego club badges
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 7 May 2005, 22:35   #37
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

*Sigh*

It's only a weekend away guys. Fix up*.

*Look Sharp.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 22:49   #38
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quoting Dizzee Rascal is not cool.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 22:50   #39
ph8
Banned

ph8 is on a distinguished road

This is the first i've heard of a meet, when where how many etc?
ph8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 22:59   #40
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

look back through the archives
Just for you

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 May 2005, 23:07   #41
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Quoting Dizzee Rascal is not cool.
It is where I live. Inner London Boroughs.
Unread 7 May 2005, 23:24   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Blastoderm, are you black?
Unread 7 May 2005, 23:32   #43
Blastoderm
________

Quote:
Blastoderm, are you black?
Does this mean something?
Unread 7 May 2005, 23:45   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Yes. It means "Blastoderm, are you black?"
Unread 8 May 2005, 00:47   #45
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blastoderm
*Sigh*

It's only a weekend away guys. Fix up*.

*Look Sharp.
i'd tread damn carefully if i were you
Unread 8 May 2005, 03:10   #46
Tomkat

Apparently hotels will be cheaper (and nicer) at the weekends than hostels.

I'll be sorting it on Monday evening probably (although I am roughly planning for a hot date then, but it may fall through). If you want to contribute with ideas get on IRC.
Unread 8 May 2005, 04:34   #47
Spiderman

Quote:

You Sir, are a genius.

This is the finest example of "courting young boys from the internet" I have ever seen. Your not so successful peers over at http://www.perverted-justice.com would be envious.

Clearly, you have put in the hours and gained the trust and admiration of these fine people.

It begs the question, what is a man approaching his thirties doing frequenting a forum designed for teenagers who play a computer game. Do you not go to work? Do you not spend evening socialising with colleagues? Are you even who you say you are?

I do sincerely hope that you are a good, down to earth person and that those visiting you will clearly let their families know of their whereabouts.

Sorry to sound all serious - but I just feel suspicious of people who say they are this and that, but immerse themselves around teenagers they do not know, every day.
Unread 8 May 2005, 04:40   #48
Yahwe
I am.

i was all with you to begin with

i was about to say witty things about my personality and their idiocy

then i saw it

"approaching 30"

historians will identify that as the key moment.

"approaching 30"

there is no shield can save you now.

die

die for your lies.
Unread 8 May 2005, 04:56   #49
Spiderman

Selective response is a legal trick you use well, but stepping around these issues is simply poor show.
Unread 8 May 2005, 05:44   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiderman
Selective response is a legal trick you use well, but stepping around these issues is simply poor show.
even an evil genius can spot bad syntax