User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:33   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Women drivers

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/health/4202199.stm
would seem to suggest ive been right all along!!

I have yet to meet a single woman who is able to park without either a huge amount of manoevering or just a 'sod it' attitude (oh look im in at a 45 degree angle but who cares)

I do a fair bit of driving. Considering im a student i apparently fall into a fairly 'select' group of individuals who do more than 20k miles a year up and down the country. However ive also driven abroad in both the United States (several thousand miles) and in Europe (hardly anything) and also in the carribean which was most odd...driving on the left hand side with the wheel on the left.

no matter where i drive
no matter what road i am on or what country i am in
it is ALWAYS a woman who does any or all of the following :

Brake for no reason
Indicate the wrong way
Use the middle lane and never pulls across.
Does a stupidly low speed in a high speed area
Random turn in the road.
Takes absolutely ages to pull out of a junction
Takes absolutely ages to park the car (possibly even just giving up even tho the space is enough to fit a tank into)
Has no concept of how much to brake for corners
Brakes when another car is coming towards them.
Refusal to drive down a road where theres a parked car thrown up simply because it involves getting 'too close' to oncoming traffic (you know what i mean. it happens in towns a huge amount....men do...women dont)

The list probably goes on.....the only time ive seen men make these mistakes is when they are wearing some sort of hat... or theyre old.

The flat cap offenders are by far the worst.

Its got to the stage now where dad and i will place a bet on whether its an 'old man in hat' or 'woman' whos performing the most infuriating driving in the world; just before we (like everyone else queued up behind her) goto overtake.

Now i know that this entire post smells of male chauvenism but in my experience of driving it has never once failed. In pretty much 99% of cases todo withutterly shit driving that infuriates other motorists a woman or old person causes it.

Obviously the 'insurance stats' say that men are more dangerous but what do you expect? If these people were taken off the road completely noone would be there building with rage as they desperatly try to overtake some stupid woman chattering away to her boyfriend or girl friend completely oblivious to whats behind her.

Am i the only person here who has found this?

I shall name it the 'Flat Cap / Female Phenomenon'
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:45   #2
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Women drivers

not sure about the hat thing... I've found it's either Women or old people of either sex.

The reason blokes have to pay higher insurance is because of idiot boy racers. you never get a girl racer do you!
If you break down the amount of accidents (not claims - accidents) - a majority are old people. followed by women with very minor accidents like reversing into someone in a carpark. Then followed by blokes causing massive accidents where their car is written off.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:47   #3
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
Brakes when another car is coming towards them.
What?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:52   #4
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

i still think that old men with hat are worse. women can be scary too though, especially if you are on the motor way and they try to overtake some truck or something
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 19:52   #5
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

Old women drivers are the worst i've come across. I nearly crashed into one today because she indicated left to turn off the roundabout then carried on going round it (in the outside lane :-/ )
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:00   #6
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Pakistani Women Drivers.

There are no worse drivers. Ever.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:07   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
you never get a girl racer do you!
I always see one where i live in a MG ZR which is 'done' up with pink neons and angel written down the side off her car in massive pink letters. She is hot though, and good on a pole!
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:14   #8
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's not their fault, they were born that way
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:25   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1-X
Erm...am I missing something? JJ started with that.

And JJ, I fully agree with all you put (I do a fair few miles my self - mainly motorway). Except you missed off another category who are annoying on the roads - know it all, think they own the road, male drivers......
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:27   #10
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:
Obviously the 'insurance stats' say that men are more dangerous but what do you expect? If these people were taken off the road completely noone would be there building with rage as they desperatly try to overtake some stupid woman chattering away to her boyfriend or girl friend completely oblivious to whats behind her.
obviously, men's ability to think with something other than their balls has no part whatsoever to play in this.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:34   #11
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Annnnnnnnnnd 1-X spectacularly fails to read the original post...

Little old ladies are the worst.
I was coming off a roundabout on a main A road (I use it every day to work and back).
Two lanes came off for the A road but it filters down to one in about 150 meters. I came off in the left lane. A little old lady in a peugot 106 came off in the right lane with half her car in front of mine (so basicly side by side).
Little old lady, while still coming off the roundabout, decided she would like to be in the left lane, so without looking at all she just cuts straight across the lanes on her way off the roundabout forcing me to brake for my life.

Needless to say I was unhappy and lent on the horn. She then proceeded to do 40 miles an hour on the widest section of 60 mph single carraigeway road in the county. By this time I had had enough and overtook at the first opportunity. I managed to refrain from making any gestures too, but only just.

The point of all this:
Old people should not be allowed on the road.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:40   #12
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
Pakistani Women Drivers.

There are no worse drivers. Ever.
no no no, pakistani women TAXI drivers...

-edit-

driving a nissan sunny
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:55   #13
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

My wedding ring finger is longer than my index finger. Does that mean I'm allowed to drive?
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:57   #14
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So long as you're not old.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:58   #15
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I'm the oldest one in my house...
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:59   #16
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

Do you have wrinkles?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 20:59   #17
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I thought it was just a rant - never noticed the link

Quote:
Originally Posted by meglamaniac
Annnnnnnnnnd 1-X spectacularly fails to read the original post...
I read every other word but those
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 21:01   #18
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Not that I'm aware of.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 21:02   #19
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

That's ok then, you may continue your driving career.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 21:05   #20
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Most bad drivers I see are women, but then most drivers I see are women, as most of the driving I do is from my village into the nearest town (Guildford) and back again, and the other drivers are all either (a) stupid mothers in huge MPVs dropping their darlings off at school, (b) stupid mothers in huge MPVs picking their darlings up from school, or (c) stupid mothers in huge MPVs going shopping because they've got nothing else to do between dropping their darlings off at school and picking them up again.

And I can't stand the stupid indicating. If you're a complete muppet and can't work out how to indicate properly, then just don't do it at all, don't do the idiotic "oh, I've been on this roundabout for a while and I haven't indicated yet, and I seem to remember I was going right, so I'll signal right, oh look, there's my exit, I'll just pull over from the inside of the roundabout into it and why the hell did that car nearly hit me it wasn't as if I didn't indicate or anything" nonsense I keep having to put up with.

At least that's better than "oh, I'm near the school now, I'll just stop here in the middle of this A-road and stop all the traffic going into the biggest town in the county so that my darlings can get out, go and get their bags from the boot, come back in to give me a good-bye kiss, get out again, realise they've forgotten their hockey sticks, come back in to get them, get out again and walk off, while I wave good-bye, totally oblivious to the 16-mile queue of traffic behind me".

He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 21:08   #21
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
What?
JJ likes to drive right through/over them.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 21:11   #22
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

feel better?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 21:54   #23
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I dislike boy racers more than old biddies.

No, wait. People in Hire Cars. I doubt you lot have this aggrievance as much as me, but they slow down at every ****ing turning to check their map, then slowly trawl on again.

Tractor drivers are equally annoying. But they can't help it, I suppose.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:07   #24
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
What?

as in :

| | c |
| | |
|c2| |

c2 hits the brakes because something is coming ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE ROAD but because its travelling in some 'vague' way towards them they brake....god knows why.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:11   #25
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
obviously, men's ability to think with something other than their balls has no part whatsoever to play in this.

Its nothing to do with this tho. All people get annoyed with crap drivers and the large proportion of these crap drivers are old people and women.

ALSO

i thought of another driver i hate huge amounts

Women in 4x4s on the school run.

WHY DO YOU NEED A TANK TO TAKE YOUR TWO 3YR OLD CHILDREN TO NURSERY SCHOOL??!?!?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:22   #26
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Women drivers

Old people are clearly the worst drivers.

I really don't see why a group of people who are likely severely incontinent, senile, and possibly suffering from some form of terminal illness should be given any license to control several tons of metal, tbh.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:28   #27
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

Thing that really really gets to me is that when your coming to a roundabout which has 2 lanes and 2 exits and people STILL get it wrong!
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:31   #28
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This should be a poll, really. Although it would be horribly biased against women.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:42   #29
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
My wedding ring finger is longer than my index finger. Does that mean I'm allowed to drive?
???
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:50   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
???
http://www.abc.net.au/science/k2/moments/s48816.htm

If your fourth finger is longer than your index finger you are manly and hard.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:51   #31
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBC
Scientists from the University of Giessen, Germany, found a lack of the hormone affects spatial ability.

Low testosterone levels are also linked to shorter wedding ring fingers, they say.
My wedding ring finger is longer, therefore I didnt have a shortage of testosterone.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:51   #32
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 22:53   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
If your fourth finger is longer than your index finger you are an orangutan.
Post editing for goodness.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:17   #34
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Women in 4x4s on the school run.

WHY DO YOU NEED A TANK TO TAKE YOUR TWO 3YR OLD CHILDREN TO NURSERY SCHOOL??!?!?
Agree so much :/
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:17   #35
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I really don't see why a group of people who are likely severely incontinent, senile, and possibly suffering from some form of terminal illness should be given any license to control several tons of metal, tbh.
And of course the several gallons of flammable fuel

Nothing really bothers me on the roads except for tailgaters, although pedestrian 'mums on the school run' who can't keep their kids away from the kerb, they scare me.

xx
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:21   #36
mist
Jolt's best friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by LHC
http://www.abc.net.au/science/k2/moments/s48816.htm

i'm apparently neither manly, nor hard.
woe is me.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:23   #37
mist
Jolt's best friend

Quote:
volvo missed a trick there:/

seriously tho, cars should be taxed based on how many mpg they do.
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:24   #38
Tomkat

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Arfy
xx
asl?
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 23:34   #39
The Real Arfy

The Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond reputeThe Real Arfy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
asl?
wow. I meant to delete those. crap.
The Real Arfy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 00:09   #40
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I hate the "women are worse then men in xxx" or "Indians smell so worse on the train" or "punkers eat food out of dumpsters" type of argument. It's totaly biased, stupid and as far as I know, and can't really be backed up. (Exept the last one ) The tabloids really like to blow these science tests up into the skies, beacause it sells. Of course, the quadrouple amount of research that says otherwise (So that nothing is proved in any way) are ignored.

Women are not better nor worse then men in anything. Some women are worse then men drivers, while other women are better driver then some men drivers. People who look for gender, sexual preferences, skin colour or anything else to prove a argument should be given "the cum".

Oh, and in some cases, it's true. Like, boys are (on average) better then girls on say CS. Does that prove anything at all, or does it merely reflect the fact that probably 99% of all CS players are boys? Can these things possibly have something to do with the way we are brought up? For example, can it be true that africans are (on average) more stupid then pale, fat europeans beacause the europeans get much much more education? (I don't know if africans are more stupid, it just seems like a argument the extreme biased people use, so I used it not to affront the regular rascists, female or gay haters)
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:50   #41
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Women are not better nor worse then men in anything. Some women are worse then men drivers, while other women are better driver then some men drivers. People who look for gender, sexual preferences, skin colour or anything else to prove a argument should be given "the cum".
In that case - why do insurers charge different amounts depending on your gender?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 01:52   #42
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Women drivers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
or "Indians smell so worse on the train"
?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 02:27   #43
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

If she's a woman, if he's a man.

its still a cab.
Yahwe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:11   #44
mist
Jolt's best friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
In that case - why do insurers charge different amounts depending on your gender?
because men are better at being stupid.

incedentally, i'm really surprised noone's sued an insurer for sexual discriimination.
as an asside, under eu law you can legally change your sex. would it be worthwhile to get cheaper motor insurance?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 03:16   #45
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
Insurers are much like bookies. They are playing a complicated game of risk management. The premiums they offer are akin to the odds a bookies would offer you on a horse race. It is perfectly acceptable for them to make assumptions (you live in a poor area - your car might be stolen or damaged, you are young you may be more reckless, etc). The premiums they offer you will be based on these assumptions. If their assumptions are terribly unfair then you can move to another provider. If all providers share the same assumptions then that's rather unfortunate but oh well.

I think Snurx's point is that as individuals we do not need to make these kind of assumptions. We can judge an individual on their merits. Clearly not all women are bad/good drivers, and even if on average women make worse/better drivers this says nothing for individual performance.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 04:08   #46
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

this is because they got smaller brains, they daydream a lot, thinking and driving at the same time is multi-tasking for them, also pms and after-shocks of pms, they got small bones, theyre so worried about messing up their hair so they never move their heads to look at their rearview, rear and blind-spots, they got short legs and they move their seats all the way forward so their breasts are in the way of steering, they daydream a lot (did i say this already?), theyre trying to decide if theyre gonna put out on the next date with Bob or Tyrone, they change their minds all the time, theyre wondering and violently thinking while driving why the child support from the victim-ex-bf hasnt come in yet, those thongs bother them so much (can you imagine how must that feel like, a string of cloth pressed against your anus for a whole day?!), they think and act like theyre in a film and in front of a camera all the time (almost under the 'they always daydream' flaw), they give out hints instead of just straight up saying/doing it or just telling us straight up what the **** exactly they want (he didnt get my hint, he doesnt love me anymore huwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!), she also decides on the first 2 minutes of your date if shes gonna sleep with you or not even after spending all that money on her thru the duration of the date, 90% of the time they fake their orgasm, they ask stupid questions like "what are you thinking right now?" or "what does 'offensive foul' mean?", they will drain your paycheck from child-support and alimony and bitch at you when you do your saturday catch with your kid at the local public ballpark, they cook a lot and they expect you to eat whatever they cook, for some reason they always need to talk to you when your mesmerized in front of your TV during the ALCS finals or NFL playoffs, theyre very secretive and will cheat on you every chance they get, a "quarterback" to them is the same as a "refund", when youre driving 70 mph at night she will open your passenger door to turn the lights on and look for that nora jones CD she strategically left in your car so you both can listen to it religiously, and she will HATE you for leaving the toilet seat up, squeezing the toothpaste in the middle of the tube, snoring, hanging out with the boys, putting the toilet paper roll where the end of the sheet is at the back and not in front, and for not arguing, because arguing to a girl is like beer to a guy - its a normal thing..

and all these, among other million things, ladies and gentlemen, are some of the very basic reasons why females are females.. cant live with them, cant live without them *sigh*

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh

Last edited by demiGOD; 25 Jan 2005 at 04:13.
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 04:11   #47
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

one word.

paragraph
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 04:11   #48
mist
Jolt's best friend

i'm far from convinced.

crime figures give an accurate representation of a small area, as they're done on a postcode basis. lumping someone in with 50% of the population seems hugely unreliable, and as such i'm surprised it's not been challenged.

were you to sexually discriminiate in pretty much anything else you'd be in trouble. how is this different?
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 04:15   #49
mist
Jolt's best friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by demiGOD
this is because they got smaller brains, they daydream a lot, thinking and driving at the same time is multi-tasking for them, also pms and after-shocks of pms, they got small bones, theyre so worried about messing up their hair so they never move their heads to look at their rearview, rear and blind-spots, they got short legs and they move their seats all the way forward so their breasts are in the way of steering, they daydream a lot (did i say this already?), theyre trying to decide if theyre gonna put out on the next date with Bob or Tyrone, they change their minds all the time, theyre wondering and violently thinking while driving why the child support from the victim-ex-bf hasnt come in yet, those thongs bother them so much (can you imagine how must that feel like, a string of cloth pressed against your anus for a whole day?!), they think and act like theyre in a film and in front of a camera all the time (almost under the 'they always daydream' flaw), they give out hints instead of just straight up saying/doing it or just telling us straight up what the **** exactly they want (he didnt get my hint, he doesnt love me anymore huwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!), she also decides on the first 2 minutes of your date if shes gonna sleep with you or not even after spending all that money on her thru the duration of the date, 90% of the time they fake their orgasm, they ask stupid questions like "what are you thinking right now?" or "what does 'offensive foul' mean?", they will drain your paycheck from child-support and alimony and bitch at you when you do your saturday catch with your kid at the local public ballpark, they cook a lot and they expect you to eat whatever they cook, for some reason they always need to talk to you when your mesmerized in front of your TV during the ALCS finals or NFL playoffs, theyre very secretive and will cheat on you every chance they get, a "quarterback" to them is the same as a "refund", when youre driving 70 mph at night she will open your passenger door to turn the lights on and look for that nora jones CD she strategically left in your car so you both can listen to it religiously, and she will HATE you for leaving the toilet seat up, squeezing the toothpaste in the middle of the tube, snoring, hanging out with the boys, putting the toilet paper roll where the end of the sheet is at the back and not in front, and for not arguing, because arguing to a girl is like beer to a guy - its a normal thing..

and all these, among other million things, ladies and gentlemen, are some of the very basic reasons why females are females.. cant live with them, cant live without them *sigh*
i find thongs the most comfortable form of underwear. whoever invented boxer shorts was an idiot, particularly as they're for men and i fail to see how they can stop a bloke's bits falling down the legs etc.

that asside, your brilliance totally convinces me that women are vastly inferior
Unread 25 Jan 2005, 04:15   #50
Yahwe
I am.

Quote:
i'm far from convinced.

crime figures give an accurate representation of a small area, as they're done on a postcode basis. lumping someone in with 50% of the population seems hugely unreliable, and as such i'm surprised it's not been challenged.
crime figures never include the guilty people that i get off.