User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Nov 2004, 13:01   #1
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Talking Happy :):):)

It doesn't happen much so I feel like telling my story . A moon ago I was reading Dante's blog and decided to start playing rugby for my college :eek:. I went to one practise Tuesday before last and got told about more serious training in the wee Wednesday hours. I didn't go then but the week after I set my alarm. It was freezing cold and I don't know how I managed to get out of bed but I got there and we ran around for a while and I felt sick but it was all manly . On Thursday there was supposed to be a match but it was raining really heavily . I felt really sore from Wednesday's manliness so I was considering not going . But I went along anyway and it turns out rugby players are so hard they play in the rain . We had exactly 15 players so I felt needed and useful . I got hurt a lot . But Dante's right : pain truely gives a man a distraction from his worries. And we won! King's 15 - Christ's 7 (I'm at Clare but we don't have a team of our own so we play with the hippies ). We went down the pub and talked of fine beers .

On Friday the guy two doors down said I should come see him DJ . I was hurting more than ever and I think I'm slightly ill from an MMR injection we got on Thursday due to the mumps outbreak . But I went along anyway cos that's the theme of the week and I felt ok after a few drinks. Oldskool dance is even better than physical pain . I met lots of pretty girls and even ran into my supervisor which must have been embarassing for her but I'm sure it's fine and she's really pretty and nice . So nothing major happened but lots of cool things and I have more muscles than I started the week with which is cool too .
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 13:10   #2
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Happy :):):)

I approve of you beating Christs.

Theyre bastards.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:32   #3
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Congratulations on making some new friends qbll :))))
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:45   #4
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

I almost died when you said "King's". Thank God you're not there.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 16:57   #5
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

In the end Queball's happiness was achieved by placing his head in amongst big men's buttocks.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 17:16   #6
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunday8pm
In the end Queball's happiness was achieved by placing his head in amongst big men's buttocks.
How did you know I play second row?
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Nov 2004, 18:03   #7
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

congrats quey
Unread 21 Nov 2004, 20:48   #8
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

queball I am very happy for you and I hope that your happyness continues into the far future
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 00:32   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Congrats que.

More people should heed my words of wisdom.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 01:56   #10
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

come to new zealand, we play REAL rugby
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:42   #11
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Congrats que.
Your thread made me smile.
<3
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 18:50   #12
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muha
come to new zealand, we play REAL rugby
and nearly get beaten by the welsh side.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Nov 2004, 20:02   #13
Muha
The Port Royale

Muha will become famous soon enoughMuha will become famous soon enough

the welsh game was just a selection game for our NZ vs France match, regarded as the toughest match of the tour

damn frenchies
[16:45] <Ur_Quan> brains?? am i missing something??
(13:17:44) (+PyRo`) Muha is a genius <3
(02:51:02) • +Siv|Risk bows before the overwhelming knowledge of Muha
Muha is offline   Reply With Quote