User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 23 Jul 2004, 14:20   #1
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Mark's Part-eh

Who's going?

I need to know which weapons to bring.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 14:24   #2
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Mark's Part-eh

Bring me presents! Its my birthday next friday.

No wrecking the house, we have to give it back next week, and they dont want it broken.

I have a limited idea of who is coming though as Mark keeps telling me when I'm tired. People are coming. I cant think past that.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 14:25   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice

What sort of presents?

Will a bag of puppies do? They're frozen so I'll need to organise a cooler box.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 14:27   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Will they be alive again if I defrost them right? If they will then I will have to keep them frozen for a few years, but after that they'd be good, otherwise I'm not really into puppy meat.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 14:29   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

My experimentation has shown the 1 in 8 puppies that survive thawing have the galloping brain crazy.

Maybe not puppies.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 15:08   #6
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Oo Oo can I come?

I live hundreds of miles away, across the sea and have noway of getting there but it'd be nice to get an invite.

(I'll hire numerous 'gimps' as party entertainment and send them to the address)
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 15:09   #7
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

im not, and it will be an inferior party because of it
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 17:29   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

the usual suspects are turning up, i shall be there tomorrow after work with plenty of alcohol
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 18:18   #9
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

I am.

Obviously.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 18:46   #10
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

are you there tonight or tomorrow skiddy?
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 19:28   #11
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Tomorrow.
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 19:45   #12
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Come tonight, we're having all the fun tonight!

And......it'll be fun!
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 19:55   #13
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sending the girls gone wild camera crew.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 20:06   #14
skiddy
wild one

Ok, ill head dowin in an hour or so...
Unread 23 Jul 2004, 21:17   #15
skiddy
wild one

Second thoughts I'll leave it till tomorrow.
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 01:24   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I wasn't informed.

I'm also unavailable to go but **** it if i'm not crying
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 01:27   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 02:54   #18
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I wasn't informed.

That's just wrong.

Mark, consider this a formal protest: thrrrrppp.

Newsbot is forgivable, because he's moving to York and is therefore easily terrorised. but you let down a fellow AWer! Fie and pah on thee!

Jesus ****ing Mary and Yousef, I am so drunk.
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 08:37   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

hehehehehe, give me 8 hours or so and i shall probably be well on my way to being drunk
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 11:05   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 11:17   #21
Ebany
Cute Kitten

So what times are people showing up, now we have established you are all coming along today.
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 11:23   #22
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
I wasn't informed.

You were informed you moron, about a month ago. You said you couldn't come because you wouldn't be in Edin until the following week, and wanted to see your other half when you got there anyway.

Don't besmirch my good invitationing-name.

MrL (not using my pc, because we had to use the table fan that has been used to improve air flow in the case to cool US down by sitting it on the table, which meant that my computer overheated in this rather 'high' weather, and shut itself down)
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 11:48   #23
roadrunner_0
cynic

me and my bottle of vladivar will be there at somewhere between 3 and 4pm
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 16:49   #24
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Mark's Part-eh

It's rocking. Apparently.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 17:12   #25
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayonara

That's just wrong.

Mark, consider this a formal protest: thrrrrppp.

Newsbot is forgivable, because he's moving to York and is therefore easily terrorised. but you let down a fellow AWer! Fie and pah on thee!

Jesus ****ing Mary and Yousef, I am so drunk.
\o/

(hey, find someone in leeds to give me a job :/)
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 17:13   #26
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"In the future parties will be much cooler"
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 17:15   #27
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

thats the new global ice age for you.
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 19:53   #28
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
\o/

i 2nd this

for me tho not him

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jul 2004, 23:11   #29
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Skiddy and Roady have ghone off on a vain pursuit to pull a bird Skiddy desires. Everyone else is still here.
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 06:01   #30
Sunday8pm
Banned

Sunday8pm is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
Skiddy and Roady have ghone off on a vain pursuit to pull a bird Skiddy desires. Everyone else is still here.
Sunday8pm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 12:51   #31
Ebany
Cute Kitten

It was my ex's sister. She is looking ****ing fabulous as well.

Instead I pulled one of Roady's ex's mates.

I can't remember a great deal, other than arguing about money.
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 16:14   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
Instead I pulled one of Roady's ex's mates.

I can't remember a great deal, other than arguing about money.

:Ebany is a whore:
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 16:29   #33
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

It's skiddy isnt it?
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 16:34   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
:Ebany is a whore:
That was skiddy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 18:20   #35
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ebany
You were informed you moron, about a month ago. You said you couldn't come because you wouldn't be in Edin until the following week, and wanted to see your other half when you got there anyway.

Don't besmirch my good invitationing-name.

MrL (not using my pc, because we had to use the table fan that has been used to improve air flow in the case to cool US down by sitting it on the table, which meant that my computer overheated in this rather 'high' weather, and shut itself down)
Was I drunk at all? This seems more reasonable than my not having been invited...
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 18:43   #36
skiddy
wild one

Yeah that was me, didn't realise I wasn't the one logged in!
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 19:03   #37
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So there are no Dace-esque stories fromt his part-eh?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 19:14   #38
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
That was skiddy.

That's not what Ebany says.
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 19:16   #39
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
So there are no Dace-esque stories fromt his part-eh? :(

My presence is required for even Dace-esque activities to occur*.

*everything else is merely pale imitations
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 21:50   #40
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
\o/

What kind of job? If it's the sort where you promise yourself it's just until you know the area, and you end up being there for five soul-crushing years, no problem.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathjam|wee
i 2nd this
for me tho not him
But you LIVE in Leeds don't you?

People still at the party should note that I have left plenty of beer in the kitchen, however Mark has accepted the challenge of attempting to have sex with Jesus and may use the alchomahol in some kind of wacky re-animation zombie curse kerjigger. I suggest you stake your claims while he is still looking for his voodoo rattle.
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 22:55   #41
skiddy
wild one

If Mark even thinks about going near my son...
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 23:55   #42
sayonara
Shai Halud

Are we talking about the same Jesus?

:-p
Unread 25 Jul 2004, 23:59   #43
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

to paraphrase blackadder, it would be a sad look out for christians around the globe if God had the nickname 'skiddy'
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:02   #44
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Question Re: Mark's Part-eh

Quote:
People still at the party should note that I have left plenty of beer in the kitchen,
I imagine Mark's mutant floury baps have requisitioned the cans for use in some sort of plan to bombard Sunderland with a mobile mega-gun or something.

Quote:
however Mark has accepted the challenge of attempting to have sex with Jesus
When will this attempt take place and how much are the tickets?
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:05   #45
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
I imagine Mark's mutant floury baps have requisitioned the cans for use in some sort of plan to bombard Sunderland with a mobile mega-gun or something.
Sweet something of somewhere... you'd better check if the baps are still there, because if not he fed them to me.

Quote:
When will this attempt take place and how much are the tickets?
He has yet to respond to the Jesus-****ing thread on AW, so I don't know. He'd only start whenever he was ready anyway, and everyone would demand their money back.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:13   #46
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Sweet something of somewhere... you'd better check if the baps are still there, because if not he fed them to me.
Yes, rest assured they're still in the bread bin, sporting a black/green skin and plotting the total destruction of all non-mould based lifeforms.

Quote:
He has yet to respond to the Jesus-****ing thread on AW, so I don't know.
As far as I can tell, he denies all knowledge of any promises to penetrate the messiah.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:16   #47
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Yes, rest assured they're still in the bread bin, sporting a black/green skin and plotting the total destruction of all non-mould based lifeforms.
Thank my various gods for that.

Quote:
As far as I can tell, he denies all knowledge of any promises to penetrate the messiah.
Hmmm...

Quote:
Sayo: You can't **** Jesus, he's dead twice over.
MrL_JaKiri: That sounds like a challenge to me.
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 00:46   #48
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh, now I remember.

NOW I REMEMBER.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:33   #49
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

so was it like, fun? or was it disapointing like it always is when you plan to meet people from that interweb?
Unread 26 Jul 2004, 01:37   #50
Marilyn Manson
Gone

We'd all met each other before, except Syionara, who hadn't met anyone (AFAIK.). So ask him.