User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:31   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
[Gay]Music For Your Wedding

k like seeriously tho

At your wedding reception, if you ever ended up getting hitched,

what music would you
A) Want to be introduced to the tune of (I'm thinking something and self-aggrandizing)

B) Want your 'first dance' to be to hte tune of
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:34   #2
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: [Gay]Music For Your Wedding

this thread is too gay for my liking.

i imagine it would depend quite a lot on the person i was getting married to.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:43   #3
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: [Gay]Music For Your Wedding

This thread is horrendously Faggocratic.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:54   #4
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
This post is horrendously Faggocratic.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 18:56   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You and me, stumpy, anytime.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 19:17   #6
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:02   #7
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Well I've been thihnking about this a lot lately, but then, I'm a girl, and I''m planning a wedding.

But I'm not telling you anyway.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:08   #8
Marilyn Manson
Gone

It's a nice day for a white wedding.

It's a nice day to start again.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:11   #9
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I didn't have any music played at my "reception" per se since it merely consisted of trundling down Croydon high street into a restaurant and that was about it.

If I was to do something more typical then I suspect I wouldn't be "introduced" (that sounds rather gay). In terms of playlist, I'd annoy everyone I know and play music I happened to like. But in terms of getting people up to dance then maybe some Queen (or other music appreciated by a reasonably wide age range).

If it was people of my age and my musical tastes then it'd probably be the usual rock club classics ; Song 2, Smells Like Teen Spirit, etc.

Of course, most music played at these sorts of things tends to be cheesey, as that's the stuff everyone knows. But it depends on the age of the audience I guess.

When actually getting married I chose the rather clichéd "What a Wonderful World". I also wanted Eels "Flower" but my wife was being stupid at the time.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:14   #10
Marilyn Manson
Gone

I can't see the point in a marriage ceremony. It's just noise, expense, and it means mixing with people who you probably never want to see again. I couldn't really be arsed.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:21   #11
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I detest my mouse. I write a nice post, and actidentally touch a button and its gone :-(

Anyway, basucally, I said its generally the bride that picks the music, if youre lucky you get a bit of a say.

And I dont know what you are meaning by the introduction music. From all the things I've read there isnt any of this aside from the first dance at the reception, and at the ceremony only the bride gets fancy entrance music. The groom just gets to hang around the front hoping to god she turns up.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:22   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I can't see the point in a marriage ceremony. It's just noise, expense, and it means mixing with people who you probably never want to see again. I couldn't really be arsed.
That's pretty much how I felt at the time, but it went better than I expected. It was still a pointless waste of money, even though the whole charade cost me about £30. I think my mother paid for dinner so she probably spent £400, but I think that was about it, in terms of expense.

I had gone to my half-brothers wedding the week before mine, and that cost something like £15,000 and was one of the most idiotic displays of upper-middle class shitness I have ever encountered.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:23   #13
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Aah, but you're men, youre not supposed to be interested.

Although, I'm trying to manage mine as cheap as is plausible, with allowances for all the family etc who I have to invote (and do want to be there) and the fact I want my chance for a big party.

The usual cost (I think the average is £14k these days) is ridiculous.
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 20:26   #14
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Exactly; we're here to direct and guide you womenfolk, who are easily impressed, in your own simple female way, by all the noise, motion and colour of such an event, and easily lead astray by it all.

Last edited by Marilyn Manson; 3 Jul 2004 at 20:34.
Unread 4 Jul 2004, 11:25   #15
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Frankly, the thread is gay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I didn't have any music played at my "reception" per se since it merely consisted of trundling down Croydon high street into a restaurant and that was about it.
The thought of that is absolutely hilarious.

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
I don't either.
Preferably, I'd want to be in a wedding (or my wedding) with none of that free mixing nonsense and poor music.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote