User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:00   #1
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ITT i ask for advice in the form of a story

Word count tells me that its 1433 words long.

This is me warning you.

Dont say you've not been warned.

[BTW ive written this story first 'cause its kinda time sensitive as apposed to my Italy story which with any luck ill write tonight*]

*not that you've not heard that before
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:00   #2
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: ITT i ask for advice in the form of a story

DAYS OF MY LIFE

THURSDAY

Thursday was pretty ****ing shit.

My sister has two Yank friends staying with her (she studied for a year in America).

I had to act as chauffeur and drive them all up to Loch Lomond.

I get there. We see "stuff". They go for a ride on a boat on the Loch. I wait in the car listening to a cd. After about a half hour the cd player switches itself off. I reckon it's a design feature so the car battery wont run itself down. The girls get back. I go to drive them to the next place on the agenda. The car does not start.

The phrase "Uhhhhhhh ... huh" says itself in my head.

I break the news to the girls.

I phone home from a nearby phone box. My parent’s phone is engaged. I phone again 10 minutes later. I get through. I ask my dad for advice. He tells me to get someone to try and jumpstart the motor. I ask him about friends of the family who live in Balloch (that's where i was). He phones them. I phone back. He says they're coming to assist.

Jumpstarting the motor doesn't work.

Some building work is being done on a nearby bridge and a couple of the builders come over to help to try to bump start the car.

This does work and i am relieved.

When trying to fix the car i had been standing outside.

Outside in torrential rain.

Outside in torrential rain and a tee shirt and jeans.

I was relieved but i was also very wet.

The drive home was “unpleasant”.

So i get home and have a mad dash to get ready for work in time.

I go to work and the girl i work with was in a bit of a mood.

I've had better nights at work.

I get home and the flat is full of people.

My sister is having a party.

This ****s up my mood (i don’t like people in my "personal space").

Doesn’t even matter that there's like 20 teenage girls (**** all guys) in my flat.

It doesn't matter 'cause NONE OF THEM ARE DANCING FOR ME!

I grab some Stella (3 pint sized cans) from the fridge and go to my room.

Phoenix nights is on and so my mood is improved slightly.

The sound of girlish laughter from the other room is annoying as ****.

After an hour or so they all go out.

Because I’ve heard that doing so makes you seem mature I go on the interweb and fume that i'm never going to score with either of my sister’s friends who i like.

The first who i would **** and **** and **** till my dick broke (she’s slutty ... lost her virginity at 12 etc) is about 4’10” and is 18 and has a “small” build and if I dressed her up right she could easily pass for a school girl.

Not necessarily High School.

The second (Cat) is also 18 and i think she’s hot and i also "like her as a person" (:rolleyes:) too.

The second also happens to be my sister’s best friend.

Now I was pissed at having had so many people in my flat but the one benefit of having a party at your place is all the left over booze.

I figure my mood would be improved by vodka.

I also figured that if I drank enough it wouldn’t matter if my assumption was correct or not.

2 and a half hours later I’m still up drinking when my sister and her friends arrive back home.

For all intents and purposes this is where Thursday ends.

FRIDAY

”You don’t stop drinking ‘till the bottles done”

Seems like a decent enough saying.

I decided to ”live it”.

Now my sister had brought back a shit load of people (at least half of the folk that had been at the party).

It seemed that they were all going to sleep here.

My sister had somehow failed to mention this to me earlier.

Most of them wanted to go to sleep straight away.

I’m forced to vacate the living room where I had been nice and happy drinking and I head to the kitchen where I carry on drinking with my sisters two Yank friends and Cat.

Cat was pretty much sober when she arrived back at the flat.

She asked for a drink.

Not really thinking I poured her the same kind of measure as I was taking.

50:50 vodka lemonade.

Also the odds of her instantly throwing up.

Hours and hours and hours pass.

At about 5 Cat changes where’s she’s sitting and moves over beside me.

After a bit I put my arm round her and she leans in against me.

She ”doesn’t mind”.

At about half 5 one of the yanks goes to “bed”*

At about half 6 Cat goes to the toilet and the other Yank decides to go to “bed” too*.

It’s just me and Cat now (que ominous Slasher movie music).

Looking in the living room I can see that there’s **** all space.

I “oh so casually” suggest to Cat that

“I’ve got a double bed.”

“There’s room enough for two.”

“That is if you want to share.”

As I ask it in my head I get an image of myself whistling innocently.

When she says ”yes” i can now see, in my head, myself wearing a cloak and top hat and cackling evilly MUWAHAHAHAHAHA Dr Jekyll/Mr Hyde stylee.

No to sex.

Plenty of “necking”.

An unfortunate abundance of clothes still being worn.

Kinda regretting my assurances of “Gentlemanly conduct”.

Glad I at least got her into bed.

My memory is slightly shaky but whilst in bed I’m sure I said a very cheesy line.

I know this because I can remember Cat mocking me for it.

The fact that she picked up on it and didn’t just go ”Awwwwww that’s sweet” like every other girl seems to makes me happy ‘cause to be honest it’s a “test” I set.

I mention that ”I don’t know how Aileen will feel about us so we should probably not say anything.”

Cat’s pretty sure she already knows.

We wake up after about 4/5 hours sleep.

We lie in bed and talk for another 2 and a bit.

Other than hand holding (*cough*initiated-by-me*cough* :forshame:) there’s no further “physical contact”.

I know these details in particular are gay but I think you should know all the “background info”.

--standby for question and answer session--

Cat’s mobile is ringing in the kitchen.

After plenty of pleading, some begging and a few tears from her I stop pinning her down.

She goes and answers the phone.

I get up and go through to the living room where my sis is sitting with the yanks and another friend.

Cat follows a few minutes later.

Nothing is said.

We all watch TV for a while.

Me and Cat keep on kicking (*cough*footsie*cough* :forshame:)each other in what I hope is a surepsticious (sp?) manner.

Still nothing is said.

Because of all this Friday was a great day.

AFTERMATH

Standby for data burst:
- Was drinking (heavily) on Saturday night
- Got home at 11 (drinking from 4)
- After a few hours sat/lay on the couch (sitting with backs resting against arm rests feet up) with one of my sisters yank friends
- My sister has started drinking in her room with the other Yank friend (the Yanks are sisters btw) at some point
- My sis and her friend keep on “checking on us” (nothing doing tho)
- My sis is in a rage
- I cant figure out why
- The girl I was sitting/lying with suggests it might be something to do with me and Cat and the fact that I am now sitting so close to another girl etc
- BUT NOTHIN’S HAPPENED!!! [/proclamation]
- Nothing (deliberately on my part) does happen
- My sis has still not said anything about me and Cat

QUESTION SESSION

”What the **** should I do?”

I like Cat alot but I don’t know what my sister would be like about her best friend and brother “hooking up”.

I also don’t really know what Cat would think about it (possible interference with her friendship etc).

Basically I need someone to figure out how I should word whatever im to say to my sis ‘cause I think I need to speak to her first.

Seriously folk help me.

[/lookatmelookatme]

*some space on the cramped living room floor.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:03   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

talk to your sister, your old enough to work out what to say, then talk to cat.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:06   #4
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

have a threesome with your sister and cat.

never mention it again.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:07   #5
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't get it. Why do you care so much what your sister thinks/does?

And unless you really are the disgusting disturbed paedo you play on the internet would she really mind you doing one of her friends?

Still, if you want something to say, why not "btw, I thought you should know that I'm going to ask Cat out (or whatever). I just wanted you to know first.". i.e. it's not a question, it's not a debate, it's simply a statement of fact.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:12   #6
Dace
so f*cking zen

I live with my sister Dante.

Thanks for the statement angle tho.

It might work best.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:12   #7
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

yeh ask your sister what her views on it are etc. then depending on what she says go and talk to cat

(and i bet your cheesy line wasnt a test :P)
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:13   #8
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

all you can do is talk to them about it, i would suggest talking to cat first as if she doesnt want to pursue it any further then there isnt a problem anyway.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:16   #9
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina
yeh ask your sister what her views on it are etc. then depending on what she says go and talk to cat

i was thinking that too
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:16   #10
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madina

WAS TOO!
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:17   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

and just to point out that you have just said you have a teenage sister with loads of teenage friends to a load of letches
which was possibly a mistake...
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:17   #12
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

**** a real cat instead
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:19   #13
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by roadrunner_0
and just to point out that you have just said you have a teenage sister with loads of teenage friends to a load of letches
which was possibly a mistake...

:(
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:27   #14
roadrunner_0
cynic

not that i am one of the aforementioned letches you understand but where was it you live again...
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:36   #15
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

I suggest that you read the situation entirely wrong, do something stupid, try to make up for doing something stupid with a grand gesture thereby making things worse, try to dig your way out of the hole by doing something that could have been good but that is timed incredibly badly thereby making things even worse than before, then fk it all off as you are humiliated and want to die, spend a week sulking in your room, then go out and do it all again.

All the while giving us a blow by blow account of what's going on of course.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:40   #16
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

Go for it Dace, talk to Cat first then when you two have something sorted inform your sister of the outcome. In theory as long as Cat is happy then she should be happy. It will be wierd for her to start with but once she has become accustomed to you're newly integrated part in her life it 'should' bring you two closer.

Just make sure that you treat Cat correctly and make her the happiest she has been and your sister will see the difference in her and thank you for it.

You'll still have to be concious of the space that Cat and your sister require due to their relationship, but things should work themselves out given a month or so.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:42   #17
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
not that i am one of the aforementioned letches you understand but where was it you live again...

Castlemilk in Glasgow.

Just go around the area asking for me.

Somebody will help you.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:45   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Dace is great as he uses the word necking to \o/ I tried to tell everyone it was a real word but no one would believe me.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:50   #19
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

Are you and your sister particularly close? If not then it may not be tha5t different to is Cat got together with any guy, aside from occasional confusion about who she was coming to visit when she turns up at your place. I ended up going out with one of my older brothers mates for a while and it didnt cause any difficulties, but I think a lot of it depends on both your relationship with your sister and your intentions towards Cat. Your sister may feel she 'knows' you and expects you to cheat on/ignore/treat badly/beat up/forvily anally rape Cat and would as such disapprove of anything as she thinks you will hurt her friend. I'd suggest asking her (your sister) if you think it would cause problems or be 'weird', as its not like shes going to go running to Cat and announce 'hey, my brother fancies you', as its hardly like Cat doesnt know.

Anyway, enough rambling. I'm tired and liable to repeat myself.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:50   #20
roadrunner_0
cynic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dace
Castlemilk in Glasgow.

Just go around the area asking for me.

Somebody will help you.

help me... or stab me repeatedly and rob my still warm corpse?
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:51   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

is necking giving someone a hickie?

hickie, lol.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:55   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i foresee a great future for you dace, but I would most certainly have a chat with my sis first before i would go on one of her girlfriends
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 17:57   #23
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Oh for f'ks sake.

Do what you think is best.

Honestly, before the intarweb we still met girls, Dead Meat had that Anne Boleyn you know. He didn't run off to his computer and ask everyone if he should worry about what his buddy Henry thought.

~Vaio~

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:00   #24
roadrunner_0
cynic

ah, but i bet he weighed up the odds on his abbacus before he did it
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:04   #25
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
ah, but i bet he weighed up the odds on his abbacus before he did it
What's this new fangled contraption called an abacus, or 'probability' for that matter.

He sacrificed a chicken to the gods and asked the Oracle of Delphi.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 18:07   #26
roadrunner_0
cynic

hehehehehehe
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 21:35   #27
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Ask if she can get you some sex with that 4'10 slut.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:23   #28
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
After plenty of pleading, some begging and a few tears from her I stop pinning her down.
Did noone else find this sentence a bit unnerving?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:29   #29
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
I suggest that you read the situation entirely wrong, do something stupid, try to make up for doing something stupid with a grand gesture thereby making things worse, try to dig your way out of the hole by doing something that could have been good but that is timed incredibly badly thereby making things even worse than before, then fk it all off as you are humiliated and want to die, spend a week sulking in your room, then go out and do it all again.

All the while giving us a blow by blow account of what's going on of course.

I'll certainly consider it.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:31   #30
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
help me... or stab me repeatedly and rob my still warm corpse?

Definately one or the other.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:33   #31
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
is necking giving someone a hickie?

hickie, lol.

No.

Necking is toungeing (sp?)/ french kissing/ snogging.

Ya dig?!
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:35   #32
Dace
so f*cking zen

Thanks to the rest of the folk who've posted so far with advice :up:
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:38   #33
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I presume Cat is old enough to make up her own mind. Let your sister know this.

Unless Cat is actually the 12-year old sibling of one of the other girls who had been dragged along, because the older sister didn't care much for babysitting at home alone. In which case the FBI is on to you and you should probably run.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 22:54   #34
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I presume Cat is old enough to make up her own mind. Let your sister know this.

Unless Cat is actually the 12-year old sibling of one of the other girls who had been dragged along, because the older sister didn't care much for babysitting at home alone. In which case the FBI is on to you and you should probably run.

Quote:
The second (Cat) is also 18 and i think she’s hot and i also "like her as a person" (:rolleyes:) too.

:)
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 23:01   #35
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fair play then. Go for it.
Unread 14 Jun 2004, 23:55   #36
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
Did noone else find this sentence a bit unnerving?

Apparantly not :innocence:
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 00:08   #37
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

id just go for it and **** what your sister thinks.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 02:04   #38
JBOY
Retired

JBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to allJBOY is a name known to all

Find out, for curiosities sake, why yer sister's pissed off.
Attempt to resolve the issue.
Get sister to say good things about you to "Cat"
Bang Cat silly.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 02:13   #39
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

So where does the 12 year old not-quite-high-school girl fit into all this?
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 08:12   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
So where does the 12 year old not-quite-high-school girl fit into all this?
You appear to have misunderstood the idea that she looks young, partially because she's short.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 09:18   #41
roadrunner_0
cynic

no, its dace, theres always a schoolgirl in his storyes
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 12:40   #42
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
no, its dace, theres always a schoolgirl in his storyes

You'll just have to settle for a look-alike in this one.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 14:31   #43
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

Talk to your sister, use dante's "statement" idea, and then tell her "btw, nothing happened on friday, if that's what you're worried about"

Ofc, since she's your sister's best friend, and you live together, your sister might find it tough when you and cat break up, which may be a concern of hers.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 15:11   #44
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
You appear to have misunderstood the idea that she looks young, partially because she's short.
No I didn't.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 17:47   #45
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Shock Horror suggestion (especially seeing as his families catholic)

Perhaps his Sister is upset cause Cat's her best friend with 'perks'.

It's not uncommon in female circles (certainly more common than we believe and they certainly try to disprove) and let's face it a lot of fights do start when one in the relationship finally finds a boy/man they are interested in arousing possessive feelings in the other and hence ****ing up the best friend with 'perks' relationship.

Sounds totally chauvanist but I've seen a lot of wonderfully great female friendships go to shit when one get's a boyfriend for no other explainable reason than this (which they usually confess too a few years down the line).

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 22:59   #46
Dace
so f*cking zen

UPDATE

I talked to my sister and the conversation went thus:

"Ehhhhhhhh Aileen i quite like Cat."

"I think i'm going to ask her out."

"Do you have any comments?"

Basically she said it's fine as long as "I never comment on any guy she chooses to date in the future" which seems to be a bit of a hard bargain but still i accepted the conditions.

I'm gonna phone Cat tomorrow and (try and) arrange a date.

Step 1 in THE MASTERPLAN has been achieved only a few thousand more to go.
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 23:18   #47
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dace

Aileen is your sister. Cat is not.

Shes Cute
Shes Legal
She likes you

Im failing to see where your pea sized brain is failing to recognize the concept of "Get it on without fail, lest you be considered a weak willed faggott".
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2004, 23:21   #48
Dace
so f*cking zen

Aileen has Cat's phone number.

I need Aileen "on-side".

One step at a time Steve etc.
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 00:02   #49
1-X
overtired

1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.1-X has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Basically she said it's fine as long as "I never comment on any guy she chooses to date in the future"
possibly she knows something you don't, something bad about Cat that means she's not good enough for her dear brother? [/planting seeds of paranoia]
1-X is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 00:07   #50
KraKto$is8
Lurker

KraKto$is8 is infamous around these parts

She's a man.