User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 9 Apr 2004, 19:27   #1
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Greatest Media Player Ever?

It has taken nearly 5 years to find a media player that is now reffered to as 'The silver bullet'.

When everything else fails (BsPlayer, WMP, Winamp, RealPlayer, Quicktime player, Core Media Player, Divx Player etc etc etc etc). When all hope is seemingly lost.

When the damn blasted codec refuses to be installed and theres not a thing you can do about it.

Just when you lose all hope of ever watching Euro hardboys 3 on a balmy saturday evening.

Along comes VideoLan.

Yes i realise this is blatent advertising but i am currently amazed by its ability to play a Raw (recently encoded) ATI captured piece of video when Xp refuses to install the VCR1 codec required to play it by just about everything else. Videodub refused to convert. Tmpgenc didnt even know what it was.

So if you can find a better one please enlighten me because so far this has destroyed the competition.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 19:30   #2
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: The Greatest Media Player Ever?

mplayer
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 19:40   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

yes, vlc has been ace, and i've been advocating it for years.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 20:24   #4
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light

I have it kicking about somewhere. I found it was very good for testing downloads early on in kazaa, to avoid the annoyance of downloading something for a day only to find its not the film it claimed to be.
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote