User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 00:01   #1
Sjor

Sjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to beholdSjor is a splendid one to behold
Valentines and Heartless

This post is addressed to Heartless solo
i was thinking long to ignore him or to post even if he uses the forums as his weapon

i was never good at the forums and actually never won a "flame war"

Since i came back to PA R10 or so i feel a certain hostility from his side.

From what i know though playing with him for several rounds and games i can say he can be extremely active a very good (almost Irvinelike DC) and can put a lot of effort into the game

I met Heartless when he was part of GTO which kinda merged to OuZo (no alliances just comunities)

Heartless saved OuZo as an ally in r 7 of pia with DCing more than 36 ticks in a row several times

After he wanted to make some changes in OuZo which would turn the „freindship is our advantage“ ally into a „follow the lead, make one mistake and you are out“ ally and saw that he didnt have support of any of the HC he left us

We saw as again in FAnG where i just played cause of Irvine. After threatening me to kick me if i ever not attack (in a peacetime) where he sets me (while i had Irvines OK) he put up Irvine to a decission to chose sides

Ok to sum it up

I even met Hearty in RL and can say that he can be a great addition to an ally but is also very unrelaiable (also in RL). This showed more and more in the comming rounds. Also his loyality was not allways the best (not towards me i didnt even bother checking buit also to other alliances he was in) I remember him leaving an ally with whole arby (could be mistaken too)

Since i became kinda OuZo HC and also holded positions in alliances i started to look at all from the point of what is the gain fort he ally while holding him..

A lot of ppl turned him down and made him leave and not all went nice for him
I never jumped the wagon

Pretty much all alliances got rid of him or he left in a fight
GTO kinda continued without him

The only fights we ever had was the way he wanted things to run which i couldnt do with the people i had.

I even accepted Heartless into Angels last round and hoped he would do well. He left kinda early to Ascendancy and i didnt even have time to check what damage it caused

The only reason i wouldnt love to join Ascendancy is him there

I can not make 1 post without Heartless turning my words and trying to make me look even more stupid than i do nevertheless

To sum it up for u Hearty

I will not reply to this thread or to any Quote or Question addressed to me, i am simply done with u
I also fully understand that the more internal fights in PA and the more flaming and bad blood there is ppl get more open for persons like you are and thats the reason why u try to make good ppl look bad (im no tone of the good)
While i was HC i tried to post as less as possible and didnt post my own opinion but the allaince decisions and to keep the direction of the ally
I am a shit HC and a forum poster so no need to prove that
I am no HC any longer and did not do any political talks, the parts where u qute me is a wish of me where we have some nice fights, partners/friends for a whole round, no hidden stuff and not a chance that an idle guy has more impact on a game than the active ones. So old school. (ofc only a wish of me)
Everything i write since Angels stopped to exist is my personal opinion
Im honoured that ppl think i made a lot of political moves but last round ToF and VsN made more moves than u think
I will never again be a HC

Think thats are enough points
So good luck in your life Heartless

Best regards
Sjor

Prod to not have been in many alliances
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 01:50   #2
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Valentines and Heartless

we should all play more civ 2
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:10   #3
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
we should all play more civ 2
GREAT LIBRARY HO
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 02:13   #4
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I miss Wanktopia
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 03:04   #5
Crowly
Orbit HC

Crowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to beholdCrowly is a splendid one to behold

Looks like shameless self pity to me.
I am amused.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 03:26   #6
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

You certainly misunderstood something there, Sjor. Want to have a few beers in munich some time and talk it over? I'll pay.
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 03:42   #7
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

wow. i wish i cared. i really do.

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 03:53   #8
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

i have started better threads but somehow they always turn into rep wars which i cannot be bothered with at this particulair point in time

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Unread 15 Feb 2007, 03:56   #9
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Absurd thread - started in mockery - go to pm and sort it out between you.