User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 8 Feb 2008, 15:58   #51
Kenny

Re: A slight take on recent events

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster
Sigh.

When did I ever say Asc was a bigger threat than Urwins in this thread?
Where did I say that people should take out asc in this thread?
No use trying to have a discussion with people who cba to respond to posts, but instead call you a dumwit. A bit shocked that a moderator would do this, but this clearly shows how fking biased they are.
Soon no one else than asc and their fan clubs cba to post on AD. Well done.
If you're going to 'play dumb' then don't be surprised when people treat you in kind.

Tbh, if people aren't clever enough to work out how you're being manipulative, I've lost all motivation to try and help.
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 15:59   #52
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
I said in this thread?

and I already admitted being wrong. So where is the issue here?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 15:59   #53
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ceadrath
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...2&postcount=11

id say you cover the top 2 in that post.
<3
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 16:00   #54
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Ltr.

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 16:02   #55
Kenny

Quote:
I said in this thread?

and I already admitted being wrong. So where is the issue here?
lol.

Wishmaster: "Attack Asc!"
Everyone else: "Ok!"
*Asc gets mass incs*
Wishmaster: "I was wrong, you didn't need to before... BUT NOW YOU REALLY MUST!!"

Heh. You're very good at what you do, Wish, and I guess in a way I'm not even angry at you - I'm just annoyed with the people who buy in to what you say.
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 16:06   #56
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny
lol.

*Asc gets mass incs*
Wishmaster: "I was wrong, you didn't need to before... BUT NOW YOU REALLY MUST!!"

Heh. You're very good at what you do, Wish, and I guess in a way I'm not even angry at you - I'm just annoyed with the people who buy in to what you say.
Asc dont need incs now. Not in a manner to stop an ally from taking the win too early atleast.
I honestly dont see how u guys read into it that thats what I m doing atm.
I did last time. I never thought people had the balls to take ya out. I was wrong.
What more u want from me?

And could jbg plz reply to posts, instead of writing parts of it off as BS, and only answering to parts he wishes to reply to.

thx

Quote:
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 16:19   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Sigh.

When did I ever say Asc was a bigger threat than Urwins in this thread?
Quote:
I prodded 100k buccs because I considered asc as the threat of the round.
I still do
Maybe your command of the English language just verges on the diabolically poor and you meant something else entirely to what you said though.
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 16:34   #58
Wishmaster
LDK

Seing as I am in Urwins myself, I dont prod ships to selfcover against Urwins fleets?
Part from that obvious flaw in ur post, I did however mean I still consider them a threat, and not THE threat. Worded myself badly there, was at work trying to sort a fking shit company I have the accounting for. It wasnt fun, and I was not in the best mood.

Quote:
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 18:38   #59
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

Quote:
So your argument is that because Urwins have won already, people should take out Ascendancy to hang on to their precious 2nd-4th ranks? So in fact you are, as such, telling people not to challenge for first? That people should lack ambition? That settling for second best is ok? Please do tell, I am curious.
just add this to the growing trend of playing for 2nd best thats been around the last handful of rounds. can't really explain it myself, honestly, as i've been asking why people do it for a while now.

edit: wow a lot of people posted while i was typing this (lol)
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 19:01   #60
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

ITT Wishmaster fails at propaganda.
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 19:23   #61
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

HOW DO U ALL THINK U KNOW EVERYTHING

Ascendancy given my calculations are 23mil ahead of Urwins taking into account hidden value, i have checked sandmans individually each Ascendancy player and this is the amount i have counted..

now my maths has never been perfect but you can be sure as hell Ascendancy has won this round

GAME OVER

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 19:35   #62
Wishmaster
LDK

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Kila_
ITT Wishmaster fails at propaganda.
Quote:
lol.

*Asc gets mass incs*

I fail or I succeed? make up ur minds?!
I never intended propaganda, though i can see how my first post on previous thread can be understood as such.

Quote:
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 21:34   #63
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
I fail or I succeed? make up ur minds?!
I never intended propaganda, though i can see how my first post on previous thread can be understood as such.
I think generally both thinks that you are making an ass out of yourself.
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 21:56   #64
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kargool
I think generally both thinks that you are making an ass out of yourself.
I'm...... agreeing.......with...........Kargool???

I quit.
Unread 8 Feb 2008, 23:43   #65
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
By "lots" I take it you mean '4', by "people" I take it you mean 'Ascendancy', by "screaming" I take it you mean 'commenting', and by "see" I take it you mean that you are in fact, quite blind? Shut up.
Great reply, congratulations.

So where is all the posts 'commenting' propaganda in this thread? Please show me for I am blind.
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 00:20   #66
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by [ND]Byrney
Great reply, congratulations.

So where is all the posts 'commenting' propaganda in this thread? Please show me for I am blind.
You want me to read the forums for you? So you're lazy as well as retarded? I'd ask you to read them yourself, but I'd rather you just quit the internet tbh.
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 00:34   #67
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

arent we all retarded?

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 00:45   #68
Kenny

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
arent we all retarded?
Very philosophical.
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 00:58   #69
[ND]Byrney
Nobody

[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold[ND]Byrney is a splendid one to behold

Should I take this no show of examples as not being able to show me anything that constitutes the threat of Urwins winning the round being dismissed as propaganda?

You should stick to GD to get your postcount up since you appear to know even less about what's going on than I do - which isn't much

EDIT: missing word

Last edited by [ND]Byrney; 9 Feb 2008 at 01:04.
[ND]Byrney is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 02:30   #70
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Jbg Is A <edit: word describing someone that isn't held in the highest esteem by the subject>

Last edited by newt; 9 Feb 2008 at 03:04.
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 02:31   #71
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

That one is true so it can stay!
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 02:33   #72
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

So you don't think you're biased in your modding, lokken too, and that it reflects dramatically in your posts and behaviour on the forums?

edit: and why delete my first post? it contained a lot of comments pertinent to this thread... and a sensible plea for lokken (he isn't bad at all to be fair to him) to do something about your stupidity. If that hurt your MOD feelings, you could have just removed that last bit.
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 02:35   #73
JonnyBGood
Banned

I'm pretty sure I've already told you I won't discuss threads in the thread in question. If you want to discuss it I imagine you know how to contact me.
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 02:41   #74
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

Hai newt i have JBG's mobile and he has a rather sexy voice mail.

For a decent sum its yours? <3
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 03:07   #75
newt
Banned

I'd sooner spend the money on a holiday in dublin and prowl through all the pubs looking for the only irish person that knows how to speak english. Can't be that hard.

Or is your definition of a decent sum like £1.00?
Unread 9 Feb 2008, 12:32   #76
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Newt
So you don't think you're biased in your modding, lokken too, and that it reflects dramatically in your posts and behaviour on the forums?

edit: and why delete my first post? it contained a lot of comments pertinent to this thread... and a sensible plea for lokken (he isn't bad at all to be fair to him) to do something about your stupidity. If that hurt your MOD feelings, you could have just removed that last bit.
Everyone has their own internal biases, it's unavoidable. However, to be a mod you have to be able to separate those from your modding actions. lokken and I have always referred to it as 'putting your mod hat on'. Frankly you just seem a bit....angry. I don't really care why.

In response to your edit, if you make a shit post then you risk the entire post. It's not rocket science. Don't expect the mod that you're been having a go at to suddenly display their sensitive side and carefully edit down your post to leave only the nice fluffy parts.
Unread 13 Feb 2008, 18:45   #77
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking
yer, if you outblock the #1 alliance by 5-1 you'd go for it, if it drops to 4-1 you'd rather hit the ones that don't support you(or your puppeteers mosty). With one exception according to sprit.
This argument has now been falsified. (Again)

Last edited by Gate; 13 Feb 2008 at 19:03.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote