User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages

Unread 31 Jan 2006, 20:37   #1
PoSSeSSeD

PoSSeSSeD can only hope to improve
Exclamation Real Life Vs PA -- Real Life wins this time :(

I am not exactly liked on these forums mainly because I tend not to agree with what the apparent super heros are saying... If that's you... Read no more...

Now, we are rid of them... Down to business....

I am PoSSeSSeD....

I also have had to choose between an active PA life which tends NOT to pay the bills but gives hours of endless entertainment and Real Life which does pay the bills and with any luck will put me into a viable financial fixture in the very near future...

In english, I am leaving PA...

It guts me to do this but I dont have much choice... I will still log into IRC when I can check my mail and possibly on here from work to see how things are going but apart from that my activity will deplemish totally....

I am really sorry to let my BP mates down like this and even MORE so let my Alliance mates down but it is the best choice I could make....

Orbit FTW and the best of luck to each and every Alliance and player for this round... With any luck I wont be gone too long...

PoSSeSSeD - Ex Orbit - BC
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 20:41   #2
Marv
Jazz Man

Marv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the roughMarv is a jewel in the rough
Re: Real Life Vs PA -- Real Life wins this time :(

Whats real life?

Ex ROCK HC & PA Team Head of Support.
Marv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2006, 21:36   #3
Smudge
For Crowly <3

Smudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond reputeSmudge has a reputation beyond repute

gl dude, have a good one
[14:53:26] * Keiz`afk has joined #support
[14:53:36] <Keiz`afk> THE SMUDGE CHEERLEADING TEAM HAS ARRIVED
Smudge is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Feb 2006, 01:36   #4
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Real life Owns....Just dont get sucked back in the future ;-) Gl to ya.