User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 16 Jun 2004, 22:40   #1
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road
Disaster

If i look through all the gals atm i expect a real disaster for next round without a proper gal merging, any official statement regarding this?
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 22:42   #2
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough
Re: Disaster

I have a feeling wihtout the merger I'll regret having paid for the round....
Unread 16 Jun 2004, 23:29   #3
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

i am almost sure that they are going to merge all galaxies togeteher to make them 10 planers in a gal.
but dont take me to the word
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 01:17   #4
Leinad
DrFlame

Leinad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by alch
i am almost sure that they are going to merge all galaxies togeteher to make them 10 planers in a gal.
but dont take me to the word
if that happens i am interested how they will keep buddy groups together.
Leinad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 03:02   #5
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elevator
my gal looks ok, but feeling the same

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 03:17   #6
alch
Retired

alch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud ofalch has much to be proud of

well , i am sure they can join up few gal together.
i am sure some people like me ddidnt bother to try out the buddy code and are alone in the universe, traking them down and moving them to gal to fill them up wont be a simple task but yet doable.
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 07:58   #7
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 18:08   #8
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
They merged now, and even now I regret paying for an account in my current galaxy I don't see any difference between "before merger" and "after merger"
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 18:31   #9
Elevator
Crackhead

Elevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the roughElevator is a jewel in the rough

Oh well...we'll see how this works. If it's bad I'll probably just not play any rounds later...
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 18:53   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
They merged now, and even now I regret paying for an account in my current galaxy I don't see any difference between "before merger" and "after merger"
Face it, no one wants to play with you
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 20:26   #11
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
Face it, no one wants to play with you
You'd better watch your back tomorrow in that big tent....
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 20:29   #12
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

I exiled a player this morning (or was it last night? :/) for free, and during the merger, he ended up back in my gal :/
now, with this 5k res for each exile (why btw, why the hell are you disallowing us of getting rid of inactives?:/) he must remain :/
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2004, 20:43   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
You'd better watch your back tomorrow in that big tent....
I'll wear my chastity belt
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 09:22   #14
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
I exiled a player this morning (or was it last night? :/) for free, and during the merger, he ended up back in my gal :/
now, with this 5k res for each exile (why btw, why the hell are you disallowing us of getting rid of inactives?:/) he must remain :/
now thats fuxored. What a slap in the face.
Unread 19 Jun 2004, 09:29   #15
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's a reasonably random round, so it's a lottery lads