User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 Oct 2004, 05:13   #51
Jester
Pedantic hypocrite

Jester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond reputeJester has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rnd 1 FIGHT

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth Mace
Wow, i think its time for HR to leave this thread because its clearly lost any credibility it may have had.
You sure told them.
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 07:31   #52
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

This was a quality thread. Even i know HR napped though. If you didn't want people to know. You should have just ignored thread. :| Imho.
Lch at war with 1up? Good way to pick a fight. I wouldn't doubt that Mistu was allied to LCH. I mean, they settled with second place before. They can do it again. :| GO MISTU!!!!!!
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 08:59   #53
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

now that's funny
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 11:09   #54
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by _ryzekiel_
Maybe you`re just an ignorant fool? Or maybe you`re just foolishly trying to hide something most alliances already know & accept anyway?

I think both.

[edit- "handwritten squabblings called intel" you mean the same ones which got your HC`s panicking and cluelessly questioning a close friend of mine who happens to be HR BC or summit (& also a very loyal hr member heh) because of how "sucky" they are?]
Heh, maybe he aint such a good friend after all as he is giving you information that we dont even have... And Chika, you of all people should know better than to say things that you dont know anything about. I'd be happy to talk to any of you two on irc to sort this out, cause its obvious that you need someone to nail information into your war-mongering heads.
If proper information was given from both alliances (yes you as well LCH) then i would have soooo much pleasure of laughing in your face jerome`

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 11:14   #55
Tis
Lost the Fury... :(

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

its like last round, when it came out that vision had lch marked friendly in their arbiter... all just a misunderstanding.

funny tho, the number of times i saw vision hit a gal with lch, but skip that planet...

just chance, im sure, but i still say god must play with loaded dice
Tis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 11:15   #56
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exode
Heh, maybe he aint such a good friend after all as he is giving you information that we dont even have...
Nah, that`s the thing, you paranoid fools, got him into shit even though he`s a little loyal fag who`d bug me 24/7 if i ever hit a hr planet, godknows i don`t dare to get intel from him heh.
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 11:16   #57
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

dunno if you refer to HR (mistakingly) having LCH as friendly in arbiter (which we dont), or if you refer to your own alliance which I care very little about :P

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 11:19   #58
Tis

Tis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud ofTis has much to be proud of

can you read? good grief.
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 11:41   #59
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Lesson 1: How to properly understand a post

* Read the entire post
* Read it again
* And again
* Half a brain comes in handy too
* Paranoia severely affects ability to comprehend

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
TheRat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 12:40   #60
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
dunno if you refer to HR (mistakingly) having LCH as friendly in arbiter (which we dont), or if you refer to your own alliance which I care very little about :P
If you don`t know, why were you so fiercely denying "it"? <3
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 12:45   #61
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

this is so fun to read pld 1up \o/
you guys for sure make AD a big joke, thx
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 12:57   #62
jerome

quoted for relevance:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jester
You sure told them.
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 12:59   #63
TheRat
Retired

TheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud ofTheRat has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
this is so fun to read pld 1up \o/
you guys for sure make AD a big joke, thx
Sadly AD has been a joke for a long time.

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 13:13   #64
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

AD has been quite ****ing boring :\

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
AzureWrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 14:14   #65
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
Lesson 1: How to properly understand a post

* Read the entire post
* Read it again
* And again
* Half a brain comes in handy too
* Paranoia severely affects ability to comprehend
Can you repeat that? I didn't get it.

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 16:28   #66
TheRat
Retired

:/

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 18:28   #67
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
AD has been quite ****ing boring :\
"has been" ???

Cause like now it's no longer boring?

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 18:37   #68
Tis

i hate to break it to you kjel, but a phrase like 'has been' generally implies past AND present.
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 18:40   #69
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tis
i hate to break it to you kjel, but a phrase like 'has been' generally implies past AND present.
In that case, thankyou for correcting my poor use of the English tence ...

I can't know everything

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 18:42   #70
Tis

my pleasure :P
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 18:56   #71
CeeRo
[SiN]

CeeRo is an unknown quantity at this point

Is there actually any action in this war, or are you just flaming each other on the forums?
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 19:18   #72
Gerbie
pe0n

Gerbie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeeRo
Is there actually any action in this war, or are you just flaming each other on the forums?
rofl
round 7 noob: rank 6.198 25:20:25 - VoC member
round 8 noob: rank 4.112 7:2:3 - TFD member
round 9 rank 941 23:1:9 - TFD HC
round 9.5 rank 860 22:7:3 - TFD HC
round 10: rank unknown (was #1 for a while) 5:2:5 - Vengeance pe0n
round 10.5: rank 683 19:10:2 - VGN member
round 11: rank 138 8:8:4 - VsN member
round 12: rank 515 - VGN 'special attack officer' -> jumped ship to Rock
round 13: rank 85: NoS
Gerbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 19:26   #73
jerome

We are on the "Fleets" page atm. A week or so, we`ll be on missions and soon, an attack will be launched!

Woohoo for Absolute-esque gameplay .
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 19:34   #74
TheRat
Retired

The pen is mightier than the sword!

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 19:59   #75
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRat
The pen is mightier than the sword!
I dont know about you TheRat, but I equip all of my ships with missiles and cannons. Swords and Pens just dont pack enough punch for me.
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 20:01   #76
Bashar
Idle Git

Bashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet societyBashar is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Action? Ohhh, are things like this meant to be in-game? I always thought the point of a war was someone got bored of the usual speculation and accusations on AD, and decided to use another 'headline' as the basis of a free-for-all flame-fest.
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 20:07   #77
TheRat
Retired

I guess we have misunderstood the concept of war :|

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 21:08   #78
CeeRo
[SiN]

Lol @ you guys, good responses
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 21:29   #79
CeeRo
[SiN]

but pilkara clearly says it all, you guys are doing fk all

Shame on you, i declare war on all oldtimers without balls
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 21:33   #80
TheRat
Retired

Either that or pilkara says its a bloody even fight?

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 21:34   #81
CeeRo
[SiN]

Not important, there's no loss on either side, so you're clearly not dedicated enough
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 21:41   #82
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

eh, and who "smacked" Nos then? damn leave them alone they are a great bunch of people
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 22:08   #83
CeeRo
[SiN]

Nos? I thought this war was supposed to be 1up vs LCH!

Someone give me a crash course of pa politics pls, i'm lost
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 22:20   #84
Linkie
fanboy

Linkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to beholdLinkie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Someone give me a crash course of pa politics pls, i'm lost
'never trust what you hear on AD'

I think that pretty much sums it up :\

FOUNDER OF THE OFFICIAL ASCENDANCY LADY GAGA FAN CLUB

ASCENDANCY DEMOLITION MAN
Linkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 22:49   #85
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Not important, there's no loss on either side, so you're clearly not dedicated enough
I just want to drink my cup of tea.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 22:52   #86
CeeRo
[SiN]

With the speed you guys are moving at, your cup of tea will be drunk by me before you get to it!

Now let me see some action!
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 23:02   #87
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
With the speed you guys are moving at, your cup of tea will be drunk by me before you get to it!

Now let me see some action!
Rome wasn't built in a day...

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 23:52   #88
Helix

Helix will become famous soon enoughHelix will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Rome wasn't built in a day...
We should enlist the help of Wolfpack to raise our Romulus(sid) and Rhemus(ummm someone else) so that we can build rome sooner rather than later then
Helix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2004, 23:56   #89
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

Shame on you, i declare war on all oldtimers without balls

How about u stop being a twat, send me ur co-ords,a nd we will see who has 'balls'.

Tenner says u dont.
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 01:08   #90
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Just a hint to HR HC.

When your allies in Insomnia wants to discuss things with you, it would be an idea that your actually not totally irc inactive and take some notice of what happening in your own public channel.
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 11:25   #91
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Oh dear, you clearly lost grip on reality. Unless one alliance outclasses the other with large force, you wont see the results of a war that fast on a stats page. While one member looses roids, another one captures roids. And unless both parties involved NEVER attack a non-hostile planet, their combined roidcount increases naturally.....

PS I noticed SiN nor DR lost roids the last few days, lacking dedication?
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 11:29   #92
Legator
Pr0nstar

Legator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to beholdLegator is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran

I can't know everything
noone doubt that, believe me kj.
Honoured to have been [1up] Member

VfL Bochum >*
Legator is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 16:36   #93
furssie
Spastic Drivel!

furssie can only hope to improve

Give it 3 more days and MISTU, HR and ND will be rank 1,2,3.

I mean, for example - 1up is stuck to 38k roids for ages. Same goes to LCH.
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 18:54   #94
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

looks like we're doing our job then

Quote:
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 19:10   #95
TheRat
Retired

This has certainly been an interesting day..

Lots of big planets on both sides got twatted, including poor me

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 19:12   #96
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

yea, but you deserve it :P

Quote:
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 20:13   #97
TheRat
Retired

Dont hate me cos Im beautiful :|

-Elysium Officer
[1up] Senior MO
Retired
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 20:47   #98
starbreeze

starbreeze is an unknown quantity at this point

but your not....
Unread 31 Oct 2004, 21:52   #99
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Quote:
Originally Posted by furssie
Give it 3 more days and MISTU, HR and ND will be rank 1,2,3.

I mean, for example - 1up is stuck to 38k roids for ages. Same goes to LCH.
Yeah. That is so bad for an alliance ranked 5 places lower to remain equal and stuck vs the top alliance.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Unread 1 Nov 2004, 00:09   #100
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Quote:
Someone will prolly shoot me for ranting like this, but i kinda dont care anymore:

hmmm, you dont attack the top of the ranks anyway, if they're friendly or napped, i dunno, but they're certainly not hostile, cause if they were you'd attack them.
You do however waste 20+ fleets a week on waving my planet(and not sending a seingle fleet on my lch galmate).... So with a sense of personal bais, i hope you loose so bad that you disband You have no ambition of taking down mistu/lch..... you just want to keep the ones below you below you. After last round HR success i'd expect more from you(tho i'm sure you dont exist to meet my expectations so...), but now i think you're even n00bier than me(and i'm the worst nub around). Hail brave HR, have fun.

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote