User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 May 2004, 21:27   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
13:2

#1 [ND]Vader NewDawn
#2 Suave Mistu
#3 Chika FAnG
#4 Rock Mistu
#5 The_Fish NewDawn
#6 DerBio ex-Phrak, now Mistu
#7 Benneton FAnG
#8 Kid_Z NewDawn
#9 Stein_HV WP
#10 CiupuFF ex-Phrak, now FAnG

This is the gal that I was in, and proud to be in.

The people I would like to thank individually, are Barrow, for being so wubbable and being my attack partner when we went after FPM. Carlow, for being the best inbred I have ever known, and my little noob is all grown up Duck, for ringing me up many times in the middle of the night so I could check my attack. [ND]SteInMetz, for his continual support in the hard times. Of course everyone in the gal needs thanking in their own ways, chika the most, I'm sure I would also like to thank NewDawn, without them I would have quit ages ago. Defenitely home, and when I leave there, I will also leave Planetarion.

Everyone in the gal will of course have their own people to thank, and Vader and Z better thank me for my credit card

As a gal on the whole, we would like to thank all our respective alliances, ND, FAnG, Mistu, WP and Phraktos. We would also like to thank our former sister galaxies, 22:8 early on, and later 11:3.

Shame we didnt end #1, we were close near the end, but too many suicides, including about 6 from Ciupu and one from myself have cost us dear. Shame Benetton couldn't have been more active too, but school > pa.

Congratulations on your win 22:8, shame you couldnt earn my respect for how you did it, but well done anyways.

Thanks to everyone who I fought with and against in this round, was a pleasure fighting... most of the time

[ND]The_Fish
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:32   #2
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: 13:2

if the admins removes the coords in this post...

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:43   #3
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

<3 suave <3
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:43   #4
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocklobster[Dok]
if the admins removes the coords in this post...
Yes, delete the coords. Fish - dont break the rules, stupid.

Unread 18 May 2004, 21:47   #5
mist
Jolt's best friend

mist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to allmist is a name known to all

out of interest, was this a fence sitting/real gal?

-mist
mist is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:48   #6
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Well played
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:55   #7
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

heh, if I'm bored enough later, I will dig out some logs of some in gal arguments during the FPM/ND war. We didnt fencesit, I honestly dont know why I'm still alive. Well thats a lie, we were marked as dont kill with about a week to go. Up until then, we stopped the incs on us relatively easily, dont know why FAnG didnt kill me, after I declared a Jihad on them. I took about 500 FPM roids during the coalition attacks on them. I have deffed against my gal on a number of occasions, the funniest being about 2 days ago, the log for that is easy to find...

cant find it

similar to

<Kid Z> Chika, I am about to def against you, you are hitting ND
<Fish> any more needed commie? I'll send too
<chika> fs, I'll recall, go and get some roids or something.

And similar to that happened throughout the round.
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:55   #8
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

well congrats with the #2, i probably sound bittered but i dont think you put alot of effort into it, simply cause of the stagnation after week2 - ND/WP guys probably just fencesit to stay out of fire.

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:56   #9
Rocklobster[Dok]
Victuri te Salutant

Rocklobster[Dok] is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist
out of interest, was this a fence sitting/real gal?

-mist
well if you look at our alliances in gal you might think so, but then check the incommings from us on alliances that had players in our gal and you will have to rethink.

Rock

A regular day on the lego server:
<Alf> We are Gren's bitches.. we should be proud to hump his legs
<Alf> wanna swap legs Nexus?
<Alf> This leg of Gren is smooth.. but I like some hair now
<Nexus> sure m8
<Nexus> i want the shaven now
Rocklobster[Dok] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 21:57   #10
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros
well congrats with the #2, i probably sound bittered but i dont think you put alot of effort into it, simply cause of the stagnation after week2 - ND/WP guys probably just fencesit to stay out of fire.
I think a lot of people will have the same thoughts as you, which is what I'd probably think, but if you knew me or Kid_Z, you'd know that it is not our style to do that. It is going against everything ND stands for by fencesitting.
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:01   #11
suave

suave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of lightsuave is a glorious beacon of light

Vader and myself starting planning this gal when Chika, Rock and myself where still Eclipse... If you call that fence sitting
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:03   #12
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

congratz but think the fencesit + the phraktos going to fang/mistu did help alot the get on rank2 gal

suave well done m8
chika hmm nice player rank 2bad you where not that much on irc in R10
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:11   #13
SteInMetz
NewDawn
Sofa Longjump Champion

SteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to beholdSteInMetz is a splendid one to behold

Well, was close, too bad for you, good fought anyways..
Fish i love you

Proud to be Newdawn
SteInMetz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:14   #14
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

hmm, idd well done, and it was nice co-operating with you for the brief period that we did, about a week?

and Benneton, rofl, hes the most inactive git i have ever known in pa, although Shev comes close tho ofc, they are still wubbable :P

/me fluffl3s

oh, and well done chika ;p
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:17   #15
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
hmm, idd well done, and it was nice co-operating with you for the brief period that we did, about a week?

and Benneton, rofl, hes the most inactive git i have ever known in pa, although Shev comes close tho ofc, they are still wubbable :P

/me fluffl3s

oh, and well done chika ;p
yeah, about a week

I remember Benneton saying he was busy one weekend, he didnt show up again for a month

I wish I was joking
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:20   #16
Oghy

Oghy is an unknown quantity at this point

Little early for this still innit?

We are Urwins are known to suicide and drop at the last moment

you might win yet
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:30   #17
The_Fish
ND

After Ciupu's latest suicide, I think its fair to say that you have the win
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:37   #18
Oghy

Oghy is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
#1 [ND]Vader NewDawn
#2 Suave Mistu
#3 Chika FAnG
#4 Rock Mistu
#5 The_Fish NewDawn
#6 DerBio ex-Phrak, now Mistu
#7 Benneton FAnG
#8 Kid_Z NewDawn
#9 Stein_HV WP
#10 CiupuFF ex-Phrak, now FAnG

This is the gal that I was in, and proud to be in.

The people I would like to thank individually, are Barrow, for being so wubbable and being my attack partner when we went after FPM. Carlow, for being the best inbred I have ever known, and my little noob is all grown up Duck, for ringing me up many times in the middle of the night so I could check my attack. [ND]SteInMetz, for his continual support in the hard times. Of course everyone in the gal needs thanking in their own ways, chika the most, I'm sure I would also like to thank NewDawn, without them I would have quit ages ago. Defenitely home, and when I leave there, I will also leave Planetarion.

Everyone in the gal will of course have their own people to thank, and Vader and Z better thank me for my credit card

As a gal on the whole, we would like to thank all our respective alliances, ND, FAnG, Mistu, WP and Phraktos. We would also like to thank our former sister galaxies, 22:8 early on, and later 11:3.

Shame we didnt end #1, we were close near the end, but too many suicides, including about 6 from Ciupu and one from myself have cost us dear. Shame Benetton couldn't have been more active too, but school > pa.

Congratulations on your win 22:8, shame you couldnt earn my respect for how you did it, but well done anyways.

Thanks to everyone who I fought with and against in this round, was a pleasure fighting... most of the time

[ND]The_Fish
we tried to win by using a smart but lame tactic, we even got punished for it (we still strongly object to this), then we had to go and work our asses off to win the hard way, and we did, and you dont respect us for it?
That is ofcourse, if we make it to the end
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:42   #19
The_Fish
ND

your attacks today has been very impressive, I respect that. It's the lame way you tried to use scanning to win. Had you attacked like today more often, I would have held you in a lot higher regard.

Except waffle, of course
Unread 18 May 2004, 22:52   #20
General1
Rah's def wh0re

General1 will become famous soon enoughGeneral1 will become famous soon enough

Dude you always complain, that u havent had a fair war.
Ur in a fmp gal urself

OMG UR SAD
Rd4 ---> 246 24 10 Silverwolf of Limburg [TFD] [Cell] [NFU]
Rd5 ---> 34 11 19 The great Returning of me [Cell] [NFU]
Rd6----> 6 25 10 Chappa'ai of NOX Homeland (Whitebull) [Silver BC]
Rd7----> 18 18 1 Klaj Demon of Gateway from Hell [RAH]
Rd8----> 36 5 6 1 More TIME of Free Traders Inc [RAH]
Rd9----> 16 2 10 Clan McIntosh of Stardust Guardian [RAH]
Rd9.5 ---> 15 9 9 Nightshade of Sherwood forest [RAH]
Rd10 ----> [RAH]
General1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 23:01   #21
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Oh the "omg my galaxy was so great-thread" period has started again
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 23:04   #22
fuz

fuz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
hehe

11:7 was great too till we messed up with galfund and 6/10planets in the gal didnt bother play anymore:/ we were 25% bigger than 2nd gal at one point before the lame donation-thing we did.. we ****ed ourselves the proper way

good and boring game 13:2
fuz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2004, 23:20   #23
Waku
a simple pe0n

Waku has a little shameless behaviour in the past

great work Derbio and CiupuFF you kept your ass safe when Phraktos died nice of you

#newdawn

Don't Trust Anyone

Proud to have served with the guys of 2:10 in PaX

We are the Elysium Support Center
Waku is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:12   #24
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Henck
chika hmm nice player rank 2bad you where not that much on irc in R10
lol. You guys are funny. Our gal had our ups and downs, and just like anyone, we made moves to try and be toppers. That is normal. Pa is not only just roiding and defending. It was a fun round, no matter how it ends. We definitly didn't fencesit tho'. We had our moments, where we almost got twatted, but we stuck together. In the during the round I hated these dudes :P but near the end, I lubbed them.
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:15   #25
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Martok
and I don't think was a thread of that nature. This looks like a congratulations thread, and even a few thank you's are in there. I don't know how your round was, but be bitter somewhere else.
please.
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:20   #26
waffle
Eclipse 4 Life

waffle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
your attacks today has been very impressive, I respect that. It's the lame way you tried to use scanning to win. Had you attacked like today more often, I would have held you in a lot higher regard.

Except waffle, of course
pffft, what's wrong with me.
<cheerios> just a heads up if you're drunk or summit
<[DC]waffle> fkin n00b
waffle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 00:21   #27
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
lol. You guys are funny. Our gal had our ups and downs, and just like anyone, we made moves to try and be toppers. That is normal. Pa is not only just roiding and defending. It was a fun round, no matter how it ends. We definitly didn't fencesit tho'. We had our moments, where we almost got twatted, but we stuck together. In the during the round I hated these dudes :P but near the end, I lubbed them.
I know you loved me and my lovely fleetnames during the "height" of the war.

"I love you too chika"

Was an honour to play with you all this round, even Benny

And ofc, my congratulations goes to 22:8. Was nice to be your sistergal in the start, we've shown we both made a good choice there
Unread 19 May 2004, 03:19   #28
Kefalos
[=V= ViruS =V=]

Kefalos is an unknown quantity at this point

GG to 13:2, i would like to say we worked with them at the start of the rnd as a sister gal, we being 22:8. Its rather nice to see how things may end up but the war isnt over until the final tick
r5:Kefalos of Greece xAlpha GammaX [SDO]
r6:Andriolata of The Little Village [RedBull]
r7:Cephalos of Mount Olympus [ViruS]
r8:The Saints Æ Veritas Æ [ViruS]
r9:The Forgotten Spirit of Truth and Honor [ViruS]
r9.5: =One= of =The Many Inactives in ViruS= [ViruS]
r10:Service Clerk of Save On Foods [Eclipse]
r10.5:Buffy Tyler of November 2000 [MISTU]
r11:The Word of Mouth [MISTU]
r12:[WP]
Kefalos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 08:35   #29
Appocomaster
PA Team

Appocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAppocomaster spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuz
hehe

11:7 was great too till we messed up with galfund and 6/10planets in the gal didnt bother play anymore:/ we were 25% bigger than 2nd gal at one point before the lame donation-thing we did.. we ****ed ourselves the proper way

good and boring game 13:2
2 of the most active big people being the only "hostile" ones in the galaxy who were out to get my roids half the time ffs
Appocomaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2004, 11:06   #30
fuz

fuz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocomaster
2 of the most active big people being the only "hostile" ones in the galaxy who were out to get my roids half the time ffs
hehe, not half the time.. 1/5 maybe? ^^
maybe your planets is the reason im top20 launchers
fuz is offline   Reply With Quote