User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 12 Apr 2004, 04:26   #1
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point
Happy Easter ... (?)

The Easter Astropod has left a little present at all your planets enjoy!

Seriously, another 75 roids was just what I did NOT need. Have you thought about the Cov-OP ppl, who might've been trying hard to NOT grow in roids in order to keep their CO abilities higher??

I hereby demand that the additional 75 roids I got from the happy Easter Astropod are evenly divided and given to my galaxymates, as they at least profit from them.
And while you're at it, give them the rest of my roids too, please...
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 04:29   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Happy Easter ... (?)

I remember the good old days when stuff like this was fun and appreciated, not complained about like your life depended on this game.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 05:13   #3
Bu||seye
Carebear

I remember the good old days when stuff like this was understood as the ironic remark of someone who's bored sh!tless and can't sleep...

Edit: Just to not ignore what you're saying there ... in those days, having more roids was pretty much usefull for any player, nowadays it's not. You lose. Twice.

Last edited by Bu||seye; 12 Apr 2004 at 05:19.
Bu||seye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 08:15   #4
-=Zyth=-
Paranoid Android

-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about-=Zyth=- has a spectacular aura about

Quit complaining and give me yur co-ords, I can help with roids :]

[SiN]
Safety in Numbers

NEVER AGAIN! Retired
-=Zyth=- is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 08:25   #5
s|k
Caveat Lector

s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.s|k has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

why did some people get roids and others didn't? the guy I attacked 2 days ago still has the same number of roids.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 09:55   #6
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

Prolly just lost 75

Oh btw: thanks mr. easterpod
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 10:31   #7
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

It's that old trick of 'oh bugger, the server has burped, best give them all some freebies'.

Feel the nostalgia.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 10:50   #8
MegaNova
m33p

MegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the roughMegaNova is a jewel in the rough

I liked those 75 roids. only that the opposition isnt feeling the same easter spirit as the PA crew.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 12:09   #9
Chax
Pepsi bottle

Chax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the roughChax is a jewel in the rough

As a free planet who's been at 201 roids since just after protection I dare say the extra 75 were totally unecessary and only made my planet worse.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 12:28   #10
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Let's all get together and cry.
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 12:39   #11
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

I think it was a nice gesture and to the whiners oh PLEASE get a life
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 12:52   #12
Zzz
Lemming

Zzz is an unknown quantity at this point

To be honest, I didn't even notice the roids, they got taken away as fast as they were given, along with my whole fleet getting blasted apart as well. Ah, alls well in Planetarion and some other online game...
Zzz is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 13:18   #13
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks a lot for the extra roids

/me is happy
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 13:28   #14
Henck
Howling Rain

Henck is on a distinguished road

hmm I think the roids was not a good idea alot smaller planets getting bashed again... no fun for them :\
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 13:32   #15
Lord_Thunderball
Playing Speedrounds

Lord_Thunderball is on a distinguished road

Not happy Trying to keep my roidcount at 99. Now i'm far over it
Normally I would have said thx, but as i'm cov op/scan planet, I don't like it
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 13:53   #16
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I got extra roids?
Score <3
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 14:10   #17
Jonas
Most unimportant guy...

Jonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond reputeJonas has a reputation beyond repute

All planets in the winning block gets 75 roids each, and a new excuse to roid the loosah block. All the roids are soon in the top 100 anyway

-Jonas-

Retired
Jonas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 15:12   #18
xtothez
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

You still bother to log in?
Unread 12 Apr 2004, 15:48   #19
Hurragutten

Hurragutten is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bu||seye
I remember the good old days when stuff like this was understood as the ironic remark of someone who's bored sh!tless and can't sleep...

Edit: Just to not ignore what you're saying there ... in those days, having more roids was pretty much usefull for any player, nowadays it's not. You lose. Twice.
Your firsk post doesn't look like irony
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 13:02   #20
Bu||seye
Carebear

Yeh, I guess if you're expecting true whiners, it doesn't, my bad, sorry.
And yes, I do indeed still bother to login, I have a planet I need to annoy with CovOps, even though it's only 1 per tick.

Zzz, come join the lil CO squad I opened, we're annoying the hell out of a certain planet, find me on IRC or something for the coords.
Unread 13 Apr 2004, 15:48   #21
CrazyConrad
DarnocYzarc

CrazyConrad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
You still bother to log in?
Unfortunatly yes :/