User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 05:36   #1
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Question Tell me where is all the propaganda gone...

seriously, those boards went silent.
No war declarations, no block declarations, no cheating accusations, no farming threads, no moral justifications of multying and no admitting of account sharing...

Not even a "huge", messed up attack people laugh about.

PA must be pretty dead when nobody is posting here anymore.
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 06:05   #2
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Tell me where is all the propaganda gone...

It's over on PD, dude.

Them newbies don't even know where to put it
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 07:27   #3
General Martok
used to register

General Martok has a spectacular aura aboutGeneral Martok has a spectacular aura about

And newby mods don't know where to move threads to Get MOD again Leshy
R1: ??:?? | R2: 51:6 | R3: 37:12 | R4: 186:13 | R5: 13:17 | R6: 1:25
R7: 15:14 | R8: 34:4 / 52:10 ¤ | R9: 16:2 | R9.5: 34:6 / 41:6 ¤
R10: 2:2 | R10.5: 15:4 | R11: 28:8 | R12: 22:9

Damn, outdated and too lazy to edit, retired now
-----
Started playing again Still too lazy to update though
General Martok is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 08:49   #4
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Its ALL YOUR FAUL heartless :-)

btw.: rumors tell that i have a small penis........

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 10:02   #5
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Kjeldoran quit, so everybody gets along nowadays.
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 10:02   #6
Rumad
th0ng gimp

Rumad has a spectacular aura aboutRumad has a spectacular aura about

i gave up on propaganda many rouds ago.

Anyone for a game of chess?

1: d4
Former legion th0ng master
Proud to be Independent
Rumad is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 10:46   #7
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guran
Kjeldoran quit, so everybody gets along nowadays.
he got a point ...

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 11:13   #8
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We're winning the war, and Ely/LCH/Vision have lost motivation already, so I doubt even bother to log into the boards :/
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 11:22   #9
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

well with all the block building experience u have now u will have no trouble gettign a job with lego

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 11:50   #10
Nitros
Internal Error

Nitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to beholdNitros is a splendid one to behold

ok lets me start something then.
i see FAnG lost 2 planets, did they get kicked or did the closures start again?

happy flaming

[]LCH[] ..lets change history
Nitros is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 12:45   #11
Uprising
Lord

Uprising is an unknown quantity at this point

^^
R4: 91:1:25
R5: 35:6:10 (=V=)
R6: 26:13:7 (=V=)
R7: 4:2:4 (=V=)
R8: 5:7:7 (=V=)
R9: 31:9:2 (=V=)
R9.5: 9:6:4 ([]LCH[])
R10: forgot ;( ([]LCH[])
R10.5: 15:2:6 ([]LCH[])
R11/12: ([]LCH[] Scanner)
Uprising is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 12:56   #12
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nitros

happy flaming
The betting office won't let me bet that some FAnG will get closed every round - said I was guaranteed to win.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 14:51   #13
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:

happy flaming
hehe, they were both kicked actually, one of them being coza, and one being Ice.....just so we dont start all the flaming we got last round, altho it is inevitable...
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 15:29   #14
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

so who did they run to or did u arrange for ur allies to take them in

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 15:32   #15
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo
so who did they run to or did u arrange for ur allies to take them in
dunno bout Ice, but if you look at pilkara, you can see coza's planet on top 0wned...
Ultores
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 18:03   #16
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

happy flaming
Coza aka cali got kicked.

Ice got kicked (but that one is solved)

no closures, just 2 plain kicks.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 18:10   #17
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Ice got kicked.

How unsurprising.
Care to tell why Kj?
<Almeida> well i like to grow fat myself too, and when i have enough ships then i can engage in big battles
<Nantoz> Zhukov for Lord Protector!
<Jakiri> (Windows)XP was fine on release
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 18:30   #18
Jackal2112

Jackal2112 is infamous around these partsJackal2112 is infamous around these parts

vanilla...
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 19:17   #19
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.K Zhukov
Ice got kicked.

How unsurprising.
Care to tell why Kj?
lemme see .... mmm ... I th...... no

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 5 Apr 2004, 21:57   #20
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

*throws mud at Kjeldoran*

You eat babies!
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 22:27   #21
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy

You eat babies!
No Leshy, that was me
:gollum:
Unread 5 Apr 2004, 22:32   #22
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy

You eat babies!
keep yer mud, and wasn't it fury that eat babies?

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 05:03   #23
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

coza and Ice were in FAnG ? That says it all really
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 11:17   #24
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

they just got fed up with all the ppl in there and made a fight, own foult (or just damn good to stand up )

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Š] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 11:41   #25
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
heh, I value Ice higher then you and all your future offsprings. Even when I have to chose between you and coza, I'll still need to think about it before I could decide ...

but no surprises again, that Mr Hicks does nothing but trolling me or fang on the boards ...

ahh well, rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 11:47   #26
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheACE
they just got fed up with all the ppl in there and made a fight, own foult (or just damn good to stand up )
get a clue ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 6 Apr 2004, 18:39   #27
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts

I've not actually heard of anyone getting closed this round. Curse my innocence-filters.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
RealJames is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 18:44   #28
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
heh, I value Ice higher then you and all your future offsprings. Even when I have to chose between you and coza, I'll still need to think about it before I could decide ...

but no surprises again, that Mr Hicks does nothing but trolling me or fang on the boards ...

ahh well, rgds Kj
Ice's track record is pretty checkered to be fair

heh
Unread 6 Apr 2004, 19:51   #29
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

When i quit, planetarion lost about 50 planets per round...

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 00:16   #30
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllFather|away
When i quit, planetarion lost about 50 planets per round...
After Killmark left it shrinked by 50%
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 05:18   #31
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
but no surprises again, that Mr Hicks does nothing but trolling me on the boards ...
It entertains me that you reply to every single one though.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 10:30   #32
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
It entertains me that you reply to every single one though.
Your face entertains me :/
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 10:32   #33
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

[quote=AllFather|away]When i quit, planetarion lost about 50 planets per round...[/QUOTE

]
When you left PA got rid of 130 stones of dead weight
Unread 7 Apr 2004, 13:22   #34
TAFKAJ
BEER!

TAFKAJ is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
We're winning the war, and Ely/LCH/Vision have lost motivation already, so I doubt even bother to log into the boards :/
afaik ViSioN never was an alliance that flamed other alliances or made lame cheat threads on the board, but that might be me.We always are an alliance that are quiet on the boards but actie in the field. And besides, i don't know if u know ViSioN at all, but we don't lose motivation, i thought we were known as the alliance that never quits? We always kept fighting form the day we started to the day we are on and we will keep doing it, so before u say anything bout losing motivation...........think

peace out TAFKAJ
Unread 8 Apr 2004, 22:27   #35
Zo0f
Sir peon to you

Zo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of lightZo0f is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
seriously, those boards went silent.
No war declarations, no block declarations, no cheating accusations, no farming threads, no moral justifications of multying and no admitting of account sharing...

Not even a "huge", messed up attack people laugh about.

PA must be pretty dead when nobody is posting here anymore.
You want some then? Ive got something that might make people chuckle.....

The other night i sent a few fighters at the no.1 planet (2:1:3) and then went to sleep.

Im Zik and i sent the same amount of Scythes (and a few stilettos) as i had FR.

I wokeup to find a mail from him, asking me if i had sent to the wrong cords.

I checked my news to findout that not only did i not loose ANY ships, but that i had stolen some of his Fighters, which had then blown up 100 of his FR.

Its nothing huge, but what is happening to PA when a tiny attack of 1000 FI can get through and do ANYTHING to the top planet

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/liz.booker2/owned.jpg <---- img of the breport

"The only easy day was yesterday."
Zo0f is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 01:05   #36
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

yep Zo0f owned me. Pretty funny actually.
________
Cyaraa

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 06:55.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 02:35   #37
Heartless

I had a ****ing good laugh when he told me, hehe.
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 02:50   #38
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

And here I was thinking you were covered, TouRi
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 10:37   #39
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Ice's track record is pretty checkered to be fair

heh

ive had fun

yer i was kicked for em... nothing and readded

/me slaps coza
(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 10:40   #40
Ice
Angel

Ice is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

(Illegal) as that sorta caused it
(Illegal) so he was running to the bathroom with cum dripping from his face
(Illegal) yer
(Illegal) poor sod
Ice is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Apr 2004, 16:33   #41
Colt
Mercenary

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAJ
afaik ViSioN never was an alliance that flamed other alliances or made lame cheat threads on the board, but that might be me.We always are an alliance that are quiet on the boards but actie in the field. And besides, i don't know if u know ViSioN at all, but we don't lose motivation, i thought we were known as the alliance that never quits? We always kept fighting form the day we started to the day we are on and we will keep doing it, so before u say anything bout losing motivation...........think

peace out TAFKAJ
Your "block" is by no means dead, otherwise i wouldnt expect you to still have top planets and galaxies. hope you keep fighting, because this war is far from over...
Ultores
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:03   #42
BlueArmy
EMO HC OF ASCENDANCY

BlueArmy will become famous soon enoughBlueArmy will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Your face entertains me :/
he's cute u mean?

Ministry for life.
BlueArmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:24   #43
TheACE
Heroes For Life

TheACE can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by TAFKAJ

peace out TAFKAJ
So legator NEVER flamed me??? damn, then i must have misunderstood.

tbh: i would lose motivation if my alliance with 80+ members was pased by in the rankings by a 66 ppl alliance (go MISTU )

R 4 n00bie [ACID]
R 5 [+] Crusader / [BD] Member - [DUH] Triad with [HR] & [UV]
R 6 [BD] Member - [HyB] Alliance with [HR] / [Pack] Wolves - [FoS] Fusion of Seven
R 7 [WP] Member/Officer - [NewX] Alliances of [NoS], [Ely] and [Xan]
R 8 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9 [WP] Officer - Alliance with [Ely]
R 9,5[WP] Officer
R 10 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 10,5 [WP] Officer / [Heroes] HC
R 11 [1up] pe0n -> QUIT, back to RL
[Š] Together we stand, Devided we Fall
TheACE is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 11:55   #44
Colt
Mercenary

hmm, worked out why ely sucking this round more than usual, they delete their planets if they gonna get roided, way to go
Ultores
Unread 10 Apr 2004, 16:19   #45
Guran
Puppet Master

Guran will become famous soon enoughGuran will become famous soon enough

Yes indeed, you got us there.
Now, go troll someone else..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
hmm, worked out why ely sucking this round more than usual, they delete their planets if they gonna get roided, way to go
Guran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Apr 2004, 14:28   #46
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
yep Zo0f owned me. Pretty funny actually.

Dammit, it was better when we owned Ely top planets. I'll try to find the quote, but it was something about how he was going to hunt us down one by one, and utterly destroy our rounds for us.

Next few days I saw something like 15k incoming BS in staggered waves, and I was only rank 500 or so at the time!
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote