User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 21 Feb 2011, 20:52   #451
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light
Re: PT 403, ND Stands Alone.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood View Post
As much and all as everyone seems to enjoy criticising ROCK I feel Santa deserves some plaudits for handjobing apprime back to #1 for god knows what reason.(
Santa, handjobs and apprime in the same sentence ... now where Have I heard that one before, Cant say I am surprised.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wishmaster View Post
As a former apprime member, I d like to say alot of shit about ROCK and all their allies.
GO ATTACK APPRIME!
Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken View Post
It's not about ROCK at this point.

This round will be interesting if there's a ground out, focused war on Apprime, which if it's any good will be utterly barbaric in terms of fleet loss. Obviously this won't happen as the alliances attacking them are obsessed with not losing the initiative against each other. So what if one of your cooperators gets the initiative? You can play politics to get round that, later.

Not sure if that's what Apprime deserve mind. They've just sat it out, not done anything stupid and played tidily without doing anything out of this world.
Hearing this from mister Politics (Lokken) I do find that a bit short sighted.
An Idea that was suggested to GM a few days ago was ... offer to assist rock to #1 victory, wether rock would go for this or not is an open question to rock HC... wether it is answered before or after ticks have ended is anyone's guess.
# It would also reduce CT/NDs Incs off rock (and vice versa) as they would focus hitting apprime.
# An Incentive for players to put in a last effort of the round who want to see apprime off #1 spot.
# Where it would just about be the only motive for rock to break nap with Apprime. Rock are all but assured of #2.
# Because Rock cant out roid apprime (hence can't take the #1) with the status quo.
# It would also be a good indicator of how ODDR would go I.E. support rock / support Apprime / Stay out of the conflict. (And assess how in control Greg really is in ODDR since there are oddr members who can't obide by oddr's avoidance agreements)
# It would really show how/If xVx and hex were in bed with apprime to see if they started targetting ROCK/stay neutral or focus on apprime.
#It would also be a good indicator if ROCK could be classed as a top tier Alliance and kick the training/flak ally comments out to touch.
A Rock EoRC certainly would have seen to that.... arguably.
# Might have been CTs only out chance of finishing #1 (heehaw chance with status quo) IF Rock went tits up.
Whilst rock's defence culture isn't top notch it is what I would class as decent enough for them not folding.

GMs responce was lets go and hit rock as per 2 days ago.
wether GM had or hadn't proposed this to rock is unknown to me.
However
Left me with only 1 thing left to do... Non renewal of CT membership for next round.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRH_H_Crab View Post
In comparison the Scottish Premier League is very exciting.
Too many glory hunting fans.
Saying that there quite a few huns and tims that do play PA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
Well light I was brought in to fix politics wasn't politics all round we then made our decision and stuck by it which we have since we made our last decision.

To kenny dude due to lights bad mouthing of rock is why I chose apprime they never bad mouthed rock even when we hit them. But she may not be an officer means sod all but as I said in an earlier post people should becareful what they say as she pissed off many on rock with her comments. As what you don't comprehend is many rock read forums just don't comment.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ellonweb View Post
Oh dear lord, you let this tool run your politics?
Don't tell me you let light influenced your political calls? If so
I can only come to 1 of 2 conclusions
1. Ellonweb is right
2. Using light as an excuse/copout for a pre-determined choice to back apprime.
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 21:19   #452
Donar

Donar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really niceDonar is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morkovka View Post
Let App win every round , who the hell cares , their dogs rock and oddr can be 2 and 3 , the rest dont attack them but just defend against so they will be very happy and dont send mails "recall your attack or we shall destroy your planet completely". Now for me i dont care about it no more , i think i will quit after about 30+ rounds .
The emo just screams out of that message.
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 21:27   #453
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley
Left me with only 1 thing left to do... Non renewal of CT membership for next round.
Wanna join apprime?
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 21:40   #454
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Paisley I think I speak for all in Apprime when I say....

Whit! Wanna keep that din down or wull pit yer planet through a windae ya wee dobber. East Kilbride Young Team FTW!
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Rinoa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 22:45   #455
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Wanna join apprime?
All Alliance offers next round would be considered...
Except HeX whilst Kaiba is in charge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinoa View Post

Whit! Wanna keep that din down or wull pit yer planet through a windae ya wee dobber.
Shh Hawd ya wheest Im trying tae make the last 300 ticks gallas
If Rock does take ye a square go It will be pure minted to watch.
If they shite their kegs ye can post the logs of the Rock HC pure bottling it.

Quote:
East Kilbride Young Team FTW!
You haven't meet the fegs have you? :P
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 22:54   #456
Kit

Kit is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paisley View Post
You haven't meet the fegs have you? :P
Nor the Halfway Fleeto
Unread 21 Feb 2011, 23:56   #457
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:

Whit! Wanna keep that din down or wull pit yer planet through a windae ya wee dobber. East Kilbride Young Team FTW!
Think i speak for the whole of the UK and say... what the heck was that?

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 00:14   #458
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Assassin View Post
Think i speak for the whole of the UK and say... what the heck was that?
Rinoa is saying for me to be quiet or i'll get roided senseless
for anything else refer to http://glasgowsurvival.co.uk/

Sassenach ... er I mean assasin what is your thoughts on a possible rock win?
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 00:24   #459
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

Quote:
Rinoa is saying for me to be quiet or i'll get roided senseless
for anything else refer to http://glasgowsurvival.co.uk/

Sassenach ... er I mean assasin what is your thoughts on a possible rock win?
Well ive given my thoughts in this thread quite a few times, i think ROCK itself has made this round less boring. However, i wanted to fence so maybe the HC did infact prove me wrong. I think ROCK might be within a shot now.. which is the first time ever tbh since ROCKs existance from round 4/5. Ive been HC 3 times in its past and never saw this. And after hearing rumours regarding tonight and Apprime/oddr going against agreements... id just hit them now and say 'what the hell... this round has been interesting so far lets keep up the fun and hit em'

P.S before anyone starts bitching to my HC i would like to point out my appinion doesnt matter, i dont speak for ROCK, its just my own personal appinions and if you dont know me well enough by now then im pleased to show you im blunt and dont care what you think tbh.

p3nguin Founder

Last edited by Assassin; 22 Feb 2011 at 00:36.
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 00:48   #460
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
P.S before anyone starts bitching to my HC i would like to point out my appinion doesnt matter, i dont speak for ROCK, its just my own personal appinions and if you dont know me well enough by now then im pleased to show you im blunt and dont care what you think tbh.
apparently it matters to you LOL
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 00:51   #461
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

aNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet societyaNgRyDuCk is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
Finishing 2nd is hardly an achievement
depends on what your goals are now doesn't it..... my point was, the actions and strategy they played politically, intentional or otherwise apparently has worked out well for them... your opinion Light, on whether or not something is an achievement, is yours alone, I doubt very much the ROCK command staff and members base their guage of achievement on your personal opinion.
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 01:00   #462
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by aNgRyDuCk View Post
depends on what your goals are now doesn't it..... my point was, the actions and strategy they played politically, intentional or otherwise apparently has worked out well for them... your opinion Light, on whether or not something is an achievement, is yours alone, I doubt very much the ROCK command staff and members base their guage of achievement on your personal opinion.
They used 'not playing for rank' as an excuse for there political moves. Now its worked out, they cant pretend they was playing for rank (and if they was, again 2nd is hardly an achievement). Demort even previously said his political decisions were based on AD lol.

I dont think it worked out for them, CT or ND could of allied Apprime at the start of the round and they'd finish 2nd (although, judging by Apprime this round and them not being as strong as expected.. CT or ND would of been in a better position to fight Apprime).

If you remember, the rounds CT got slamed for being so bad politically were generally the rounds they finished 2nd.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 01:09   #463
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
They used 'not playing for rank' as an excuse for there political moves. Now its worked out, they cant pretend they was playing for rank (and if they was, again 2nd is hardly an achievement). Demort even previously said his political decisions were based on AD lol.

I dont think it worked out for them, CT or ND could of allied Apprime at the start of the round and they'd finish 2nd (although, judging by Apprime this round and them not being as strong as expected.. CT or ND would of been in a better position to fight Apprime).

If you remember, the rounds CT got slamed for being so bad politically were generally the rounds they finished 2nd.
only the people in ROCK's HC room truly know what their plans/strategy/goals were. Maybe they backed in, maybe they played everyone... we can all speculate, but you know what they say about opinions....

Point is, again, I would be mildly shocked if they evaluate the level of their success on "the world according to Light"
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 01:53   #464
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Rinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to beholdRinoa is a splendid one to behold

Ah I was just havin some Glasgow/Paisley banter couldnt really care about state of the Universe tbh :P
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 02:29   #465
Cowch
Moo

Cowch is on a distinguished road

I find it unbelievable that ROCK would sit back for the next 250 ticks and not even try for number one. If you grow some stones and want to go for first, I'll fight with you. I have nothing to lose, and neither do you.
Cowch is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 12:58   #466
Morkovka

Morkovka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
Wanna join apprime?
What arrogance.
I would say no even if they would pay me for it lol.
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 14:40   #467
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:

ROCK wasnt playing for 1st. ROCKs aim was again to get back into the top 5 spot which its previously heald. I didnt agree with ROCK HC's choices through the round but its proven that ROCK has been the deciding factor in either Apprime winning or not.. Although Demort helped in one of the decisions within ROCK he didnt decide all of ROCKS pollitical decisions all round. Also The members voted on what way they wanted to go with regards to which block to allie with or of course stay neutral. So in reality ROCK didnt set out origonaly to be fighting for 1st (or in a position to take 2nd) Its just fell that way polliticaly. Now its of course the choice do we sit there now and accept second OR do somthing fun and actually try and have a shot for the first time since round 5 take first. No one at all on the predictions thread for this round predicted ROCK to even be within the top 10 never mind top 3. I think thats an achievment in itself.

p3nguin Founder
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 15:28   #468
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
ROCK wasnt playing for 1st. ROCKs aim was again to get back into the top 5 spot which its previously heald. I didnt agree with ROCK HC's choices through the round but its proven that ROCK has been the deciding factor in either Apprime winning or not.. Although Demort helped in one of the decisions within ROCK he didnt decide all of ROCKS pollitical decisions all round. Also The members voted on what way they wanted to go with regards to which block to allie with or of course stay neutral. So in reality ROCK didnt set out origonaly to be fighting for 1st (or in a position to take 2nd) Its just fell that way polliticaly. Now its of course the choice do we sit there now and accept second OR do somthing fun and actually try and have a shot for the first time since round 5 take first. No one at all on the predictions thread for this round predicted ROCK to even be within the top 10 never mind top 3. I think thats an achievment in itself.
I know Rock wasnt playing for #1 Rank but AngryDuck seems to have a short memory or cant find out how to read previous posts. I wasnt basing that statement on opinion but what Rock HC's and members posted on these forums pre-round and during the round.

Rock only aiming for top5 was the reason i called them a shit alliance in the first place, as when it became clear that they had near full tag.. #5th place was gaurenteed unless something drastically went wrong.

I was under the impression that when Rock switched sides to Apprime the first time, the Rock members actually wanted to stay neutral but the HC decided to do it anyway. Ive got no record of Rock saying this but JBG posted on the forums earlier that he pointed that fact out to the HC to try and get them to change sides (I presume JBG wasnt lying).

As for finishing 2nd or fighting for 1st, being an achievement; I wouldnt go that far. ODDR was always going to ally Apprime and with only 3 other alliances at full tag it would take all 3 alliances working together to bring Apprime down or kill the Apprime/ODDR block. If ND or CT switched sides instead of Rock, they would of been gaurenteed 3rd place. If the round ended right now, Rocks biggest achievement would be that they have beaten ODDR and quiet easily; as the reality is.. it should be Apprime/ODDR/Rock in the top3 due to there block.

I understand what you're saying with Rock should fight for #1 now, i even agree with it. However, i'd still laugh quiet hard if Rock decided to do it.. As they'd be doing the exact same thing they argued against CT/ND doing earlier in the round (and the reason they switched sides). Once a block has won and the round isnt over, the block should start fighting within itself for rank. Rock didnt quiet understand this notion at the beginning of the round when CT/ND was making plans on how to war each other if there block won.

As for who i want to finish 1st now, I'd have to say Apprime. They've come back from a block against them, played politicals beutifully, manipulated alliances to do there bidding and fought well. If Rock decided to go to war with Apprime (I presume with ODDR or CT), i'd be quiet happy if ND decided to try and help Apprime.. Although, im fairly sure the majority of ND wouldnt agree with that
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 15:32   #469
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

After your r31 rants missus you have XXXX all right to moan about an alliance settling for #2
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 15:32   #470
Rinoa
Reject False Icons

Correct me if im wrong but didnt ROCK lose -10% on the two night they were heavily targetted, there only serious incs of the round? Are you trying to say they would do any better against Apprime and ODDR if they went to war for #1 spot? Hopefully Rock will see that Ct and ND just want to get some heat off them after the shitstorm they kicked up failed. ROCK can be suitably impressed with with #2 this round given the situation. Do you honestly think they want to risk their top planets at this stage in the round? I think not
Wolfpack - Dc
xVx - DC
Apprime -_-
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 15:41   #471
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
After your r31 rants missus you have XXXX all right to moan about an alliance settling for #2
Again, xVx was a different situation; They could of settled for #1 by staying with the BG's. If this was the situation this round, we'd be talking about Apprime going to war with Rock pointlessly while Rock wants to idle in 2nd.

Whatever xVx did at that time, the round was over. Stay with the BG's... idle to 1st as Asc was dead. Ally with Asc, kill the BG's.. roidrace to first or end up 2nd. I was extremly happy with the 2nd choice, as the BG's deserved to be roided down for being crap.

I also didnt say in my post that i have a problem with Rock settling for 2nd. I said i'd agree with Assassin that they should fight for #1 but im not fussed.

Quote:
Correct me if im wrong but didnt ROCK lose -10% on the two night they were heavily targetted, there only serious incs of the round? Are you trying to say they would do any better against Apprime and ODDR if they went to war for #1 spot? Hopefully Rock will see that Ct and ND just want to get some heat off them after the shitstorm they kicked up failed. ROCK can be suitably impressed with with #2 this round given the situation. Do you honestly think they want to risk their top planets at this stage in the round? I think not
ND and CT have already lost the round? I dont really think continued incs really bother them now, once you've lost.. you know you're going to get roided and have no shot at #1 planet.

As for ODDR, havent they been saying all round that they're not under carDi's thumb and have been extremly good friends with Rock for the past few rounds? If that is true, why wouldnt they try to help Rock get to #1? As ODDR have good size and Apprime would target Rock over ODDR, it'd also give ODDR a very slight outside chance at #1.

I cant see Rock going to war with Apprime without ODDR's help, i presumed all this talk was due to ODDR thinking of helping Rock.

Last edited by Light; 22 Feb 2011 at 15:50.
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 15:54   #472
Assassin
PA Ancient

Quote:
As for finishing 2nd or fighting for 1st, being an achievement; I wouldnt go that far. ODDR was always going to ally Apprime and with only 3 other alliances at full tag it would take all 3 alliances working together to bring Apprime down or kill the Apprime/ODDR block. If ND or CT switched sides instead of Rock, they would of been gaurenteed 3rd place. If the round ended right now, Rocks biggest achievement would be that they have beaten ODDR and quiet easily; as the reality is.. it should be Apprime/ODDR/Rock in the top3 due to there block.

I understand what you're saying with Rock should fight for #1 now, i even agree with it. However, i'd still laugh quiet hard if Rock decided to do it.. As they'd be doing the exact same thing they argued against CT/ND doing earlier in the round (and the reason they switched sides). Once a block has won and the round isnt over, the block should start fighting within itself for rank. Rock didnt quiet understand this notion at the beginning of the round when CT/ND was making plans on how to war each other if there block won.

As for who i want to finish 1st now, I'd have to say Apprime. They've come back from a block against them, played politicals beutifully, manipulated alliances to do there bidding and fought well. If Rock decided to go to war with Apprime (I presume with ODDR or CT), i'd be quiet happy if ND decided to try and help Apprime.. Although, im fairly sure the majority of ND wouldnt agree with that

I would see ending 2nd an achievment and the reason been 1) Its ROCKs highest round and 2) No one outside of ROCK (as I said before) shown enough respect to the alliance to even rank it within the top 10 never mind the top 3 (baring in mind i did post at the beggining of the round ROCKS rounds where the finished in the top 10, so they are capable of doing it but still didnt get that respect). So to me that IS an achievment. And as i have posted (several times now and keep been ignored) CT and ND did enough themselves to make ROCK go with the Apprime block. (ie the log of Angryduck talking about planning ahead with us as the target and since then ND threatening oddr with nap us or we stuff up your top gal etc)

Plus there is a difference with regards too the ND/CT Targetting ROCK incident and the Hitting Apptrime now. ODDR are officaly napped to us, and have been even before we of course contimplated joining either side of this block war. ODDR would have to either break the nap with us and help Apprime, or just simply not target us. So its a bit different to the 2 on 1 confrontation we would of most likely had with ROCK vs CT/ND (with of course the remains of Apprime still around and the other allies which ND has been using in the lower ranks)

p3nguin Founder
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 16:04   #473
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Quote:
I would see ending 2nd an achievment and the reason been 1) Its ROCKs highest round and 2) No one outside of ROCK (as I said before) shown enough respect to the alliance to even rank it within the top 10 never mind the top 3 (baring in mind i did post at the beggining of the round ROCKS rounds where the finished in the top 10, so they are capable of doing it but still didnt get that respect). So to me that IS an achievment. And as i have posted (several times now and keep been ignored) CT and ND did enough themselves to make ROCK go with the Apprime block. (ie the log of Angryduck talking about planning ahead with us as the target and since then ND threatening oddr with nap us or we stuff up your top gal etc)
1) Yeah, i'll conceed to that.. If its your highest round, you can class it as a achievement.
2) Preround predictions are basically worthless as people dont know the size of alliances or how strong they are. Everyone expected xVx to be at full tag, to put them high. Crantor even said preround that Rock was only aiming for top10 and he had inside knowledge of your tag size.

Once size's were known, i redid my prediction to:
Quote:
#1 Apprime
#2 ND
#3 CT
#4 ODDR
#5 Rock
but you'll also remember what started our argument was when Rock said it was aiming for 5th (after sizes were known), so i called them shit for aiming for the lowest place you could finish due to tag sizes.

but, in my prediction post.. I put that after my prediction:
Quote:
I still firmly believe the downfall of Rock (from r28+) which ultimatly led to them disbanding was due to HellKicker HC'ing and trying to play politics with the top alliance's while in a training alliance. Dont make the same mistake again, while Rock has the potential to finish 2nd this round if things swing there way.. Dont get carried away, the worst thing you can do is to start to bleed members through crappy politics.
So, yes.. i did say you had potential for 2nd

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...0&postcount=79

Quote:
Plus there is a difference with regards too the ND/CT Targetting ROCK incident and the Hitting Apptrime now. ODDR are officaly napped to us, and have been even before we of course contimplated joining either side of this block war. ODDR would have to either break the nap with us and help Apprime, or just simply not target us. So its a bit different to the 2 on 1 confrontation we would of most likely had with ROCK vs CT/ND (with of course the remains of Apprime still around and the other allies which ND has been using in the lower ranks)
I dont know politics as they stand now, i presumed it was all happy familys between ODDR/Rock/Apprime and you'd stay together.

However, ND and CT wasnt just making plans to go against Rock. As Demort has posted multiple times, ND and CT both had gone to Rock with plans to ally rock against the other. ND also offered Rock a round-long nap to try and keep you in the block.
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 16:56   #474
Cowch
Moo

#2 is the first loser. Congrats Rock!
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 18:51   #475
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
Again, xVx was a different situation; They could of settled for #1 by staying with the BG's. If this was the situation this round, we'd be talking about Apprime going to war with Rock pointlessly while Rock wants to idle in 2nd.

Whatever xVx did at that time, the round was over. Stay with the BG's... idle to 1st as Asc was dead. Ally with Asc, kill the BG's.. roidrace to first or end up 2nd. I was extremly happy with the 2nd choice, as the BG's deserved to be roided down for being crap.
2 alliances (asc and xvx) with the only shout of winning more than 1/2-2/3 the universe prepared to back xVx and the xVx HC still manage to fanny up from winning (most HCs would have had that round bagged given the same set up but not xVx that round) You're right it is a different situation... xVx had the win on a plate. Rock if they did decide to go for #1 would have to put in a fair bit more graft in.

Quote:
I cant see Rock going to war with Apprime without ODDR's help, i presumed all this talk was due to ODDR thinking of helping Rock.
Hello Greg are you still in charge or what?
Sorry what is that you said?
CarDi still has his Hand up your Arse you say?

God Damn Puppet HCs
Seriously Greg go and reclaim YOUR alliance before your decent members get poached off other alliances next round.

Something else that xVx(r31) and ODDR(r40) have in common eh?

Quote:
As for rock's big loss a while back ago.
I believe it was somewhere in the 16% first night (just remember it being 10k roids bang on) and around 12% (aprox 6-6.2k roids down) on the second night due to having overwelming numbers. when CT/ND/WHH/HR turned on Rock.

Funny enough I did take that into calculation / assessment with apprime when they got their 15% roid loss (which vampy barred me from #apprime for posting the sandmans clone url.)
The way Apprime Def culture works is the Rank whores / def leeches get priority covering. Apprime's Defence set up is very effective to a degree.
But you can use this to your advantage. Its all about fleet logistics and motive.

Basically don't get through casually on apprime unless it is the very rare occasion where it is the low-mid tier apprime member who wasn't on to DC his own inc and isn't that popular.
So you have to do your Target picking thinking a few moves ahead.

Elu (CT's mil HC) was 1/2 right to def drain on the leechers and roid the low - mid tier members to demoralise them and at the very least give them roid lust so that their main roiding fleet isn't available to def the leechers for the next night or 2 as the members in question want to make up for their roid loss.
Hence effectively reducing the defence pool.

What I did find with Apprime was once the planet was covered and some attackers recalled the def call wasn't recalced "live / per tick" to see what was the minium required coverage of def fleets and got the nessesary fleet(s) to recall per tick. ("Live DCing" A measure CT implimented to countermeasure v the fleetcatches as it would increase the def pool for multiple attempts on the same day....In several cases it made the difference between covering the FC and getting a fleet lost.)
My guess was once the app member got covered he/she thought xxxx it im away back to my bed.
Also that if there is night actives that are around (like yanks/aussies and the nocturnal euro alike) and weren't on first wave was to launch (FI/CO) fleets at the def leechers and recall the last minute so that the ally def can't interfere with the next wave because it will be eta 1 return if recalled. also the app member who sent def needs to be on to recall the fleet to reuse the fleet.
(watching the sandmans clone > Round Hourly Activity can give an indication of how night active the defence is)
BCing raids in the conventional aren't the best use of fleets and isn't as effective as hitting app targets that have fleets out defending another apprime. *This would require "live BCing"

(Some of my own roid gains have came from attacks that had my target had their fleet out .I.E fi/co out defending or their frig/de attack fleets landing/roiding up (eta 9 base/ eta 8 red) and launching with several others with fi/co (eta 8 base / eta 7 red) a few mins before they land so you get them with their fr/de fleet out. this can't be readily anticipated on a conventional raid. as it is an unknown factor at time of target picking.

When there was follow through (excess fleets to roid apprime low-mid tier planets) that was when apprime lost roids.
When there was alot of follow through I.E. 15% roid loss gangbanging
Due to lack of app fleets available.

Now if for example Rock did want to go for the #1 for arguments sake.
and were able to get ODDR on side or at least not side with app and convince the CT/ND/WHH/HR to hit apprime (Revenge being a good motive)
As a brucey got a nap with xVx ie dont hit their top planets so they can rank whore for planet win / 1,2,3 podium Finish and into the bargain "vulture" on their planet rank rivals accordingly (a motive).
That is similar conditions required to make app lose roids heavily.
Also if the alliances did share intel I.E access to see each other defence page(s) to "map" apprime's fleet movements.
and also share intel on their own fleet movements.
I.E. if there are hostiles on one alliances def page... pass the details to the other alliance BCs to co-ordinate a retal wave 1-2 ticks after the app hostile fleet was to land it can be in a situation where it caps x roids but lose x roids more once the retal wave lands.
*This would require "live BCing" again. (An online spreadsheet could potentally map all/most apprimes fleet movements potental numbers and etas)

Due to Superior numbers (even taking the various ship classes into consideration) and game mechanics of ships not being able to be in the same place twice / fleets can't arrive in time.
The above "suggestion" I believe could work.... However.
One thing that I haven't been able to assess is ROCK's BCing ability to think out of the box of conventional raids
. I.E. scans and general member target picking in the evening, most members prelaunching attacks, wake up in the morning and scan accordingly for a land/recall.
I'll suspect anytime that there was ROCK fleets on an apprime Fleetcatch attack (usually on CT the odd occasion ND) I'm sure it was Apprime organised and not something that rock could readily do on its own accord.... yes/no?

If I was ROCK Political HC I would be thinking if my DC/BCs are upto the task go for #1
IF not take the #2 consolidation prize and plan how to make further improvements to the alliance for next round.
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 20:07   #476
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

jesus paisley, thats alot of pseudo intellectual bullsht

u have no idea how app works at all, or its defculture

and if u know it all so good, leme ask u then, why didnt u do this super smart shit in ct.....

also u seem to get more desperate, giving shitty advices to rock, trying to get them to fight app. u are in the alliance that backstabbed n bullied them. LIKE U KNOW WHATS IN ROCK INTEREST dude

u just on a silly crusade against app together with light, trying to manipulate rock again. u guys are angry coz rock didnt listen to u ct/nd and overtook u by their own politics and yes ROCK beat ND/CT! respec for that.

dont be this sad plsss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 20:11   #477
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

on TOpic: WHH the lackies of ct vacmode last time when HEX raped them. CT didnt like their lackies losing so they ganged on hex again, their former ally

Quote:
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 20:30   #478
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

to clear something up.... early in the round, the only real discussion ND/CT had, was that if we ended up 1 and 2 in rankings at the end we'd drop the NAP and battle it out for the win..... (I'm sure DZ will verify this) CT never had any intention of backstabbing ROCK, or anyone else for that matter. There isn't an alliance out there who doesn't discuss all the hypothetical situations. So while your theories and opinions make for interesting reading, they couldn't be further from the truth.
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 20:58   #479
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

what the whiners here want is........let me explain it

the ct/nd (who backstabbed rock and hex) want rock to go after app because ct/nd and their block couldnt beat app. What would happen is ct wants app and rock to focus on each other, ct comes back in the game this way coz rock will have big loses in the first nights. Ct knows rock will take huge hits, app will get big hits aswell since nd/ct would come to "save" rock. While rock drops, and so does app but less, ct will get their chance again and become more even with rock.

BUT why would rock want a war with apprime? It doesnt help rock, would only help CT tbh. Rock their chances to #1 are very low, their chance to #2 are there. They can risk to lose their high rank by helping ct the backstabber back in the game.

In other words: Rock attacking app will only benifit CT and diminish the chances of rock ending in the top 2. THATs the ct motive

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 21:12   #480
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

Rock:

You done all right. Don't go to the dark side again

And congratulations on that big effort! Don't listen to those "omg you sit back at #2 the rest of the game and do nothing" sayers - they themselves done no better and we all know and seen it.

You're on right course. A #2 finish means you are the best alliance behind the alliance that was ganged up against for an entire round and proved they are mastering this game.

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 21:17   #481
Cowch
Moo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxMilliaN View Post
In other words: Rock attacking app will only benifit CT and diminish the chances of rock ending in the top 2. THATs the ct motive
Incorrect. CT is 12mil score and 20k roids behind. I suppose CT could end #2 but that's no better than #3 or #4.
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 22:12   #482
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowch View Post
Incorrect. CT is 12mil score and 20k roids behind. I suppose CT could end #2 but that's no better than #3 or #4.
CT is only 5mil score behind rock. Not much

Since when did CT start thinking for rock best interest? I mean Paisley said himself that ct targeted rock in the last days. Was that in rock's interest? No, its the same old failed bully policy (we will keep attackin u if you dont hit app) that CT/ND are infamous for.

Quote:
Apprime
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 22:55   #483
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

tell ya what Max... you have an active imagination... I suppose in the absence of any facts (or your version of the facts, however skewed) , you'd have to... but it's your story bubba, tell it any way you like.

"It is better to keep your mouth closed and let people think you are a fool than to open it and remove all doubt." -- Mark Twain

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 22 Feb 2011 at 23:01.
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Feb 2011, 23:34   #484
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

He doesnt even acknowledge Rocks help the little rascal
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 00:09   #485
Gliga

Gliga has a spectacular aura aboutGliga has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

the ct/nd (who backstabbed rock and hex) want rock to go after app because ct/nd and their block couldnt beat app. What would happen is ct wants app and rock to focus on each other, ct comes back in the game this way coz rock will have big loses in the first nights. Ct knows rock will take huge hits, app will get big hits aswell since nd/ct would come to "save" rock. While rock drops, and so does app but less, ct will get their chance again and become more even with rock.

BUT why would rock want a war with apprime? It doesnt help rock, would only help CT tbh. Rock their chances to #1 are very low, their chance to #2 are there. They can risk to lose their high rank by helping ct the backstabber back in the game.

As CT BC and person who made 90% of CT Raids i just have to inform Max on one thing as its obvious he has 0,0 info about backstabing and CT.
95% of all attacks, target was App, the other 5% was our respond to Rock+Hex AFTER they attacked us. So if we are only responding to our incs how can u call that "CT backstabed Rock+Hex" ?
Gliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 00:20   #486
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Hang on Gliga so your saying that HeX hitting 2 CT targets in a gal after purposefully avoiding CT for over a week and being told by SD that CT wouldnt hit HeX regardless meant you needed to ptarget all the top HeX planets last night?

I have been told repeatedly how CT has played fair and stuck to its word all round and in ways i have defended that even on here but last night was joke if thats how CT retaliates to gal raid which happened to have 2 fat CT in it

The fact you felt the need to 'exert' your power on an ally half your size and 4 ranks below you is a pretty pathetic show of strength tbh
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 00:59   #487
Dark-Strider
Reservoir Dog

Dark-Strider is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
The fact you felt the need to 'exert' your power on an ally half your size and 4 ranks below you is a pretty pathetic show of strength tbh
Don't get involved with the big boys if you can't handle the consequences. Why should CT just let you get away with hitting their planets for free.
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 01:00   #488
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:
jesus paisley, thats alot of pseudo intellectual bullsht
I see you have made accusations without anything to back it up
Incase you didn't know what a Counter arguement is maxi....

Quote:
u have no idea how app works at all, or its defculture
"The way Apprime Def culture works is the Rank whores / def leeches get priority covering."
are you saying that is a load of pish?
So if I was to news scan say Cronix and elviz and make a comparsion of Incoming attack/def fleets and their sandmans (clone) history for roidloss to say Dealer and rest of app gal mates... would you say this is going to be a fair comparison? I think not hehe.
I do like app call feature where you can prank call another member for their ships aswell as sms.

Quote:
and if u know it all so good, leme ask u then, why didnt u do this super smart shit in ct.....
This was applied from the Fri 21/01/2011 of the round I.E. fleetcatch an app member and then set retals on the defenders to go for double jepordy.
To open up the defences.
For about2 1/2 weeks followed Elu's strategy of hitting the low to mid tier apprime member whilst the def leeches seen to their own planets.... hence the statement.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=315

If you cross compare for that date (fri 21st jan) in question.
http://knowitall.cthq.net/index.php?...me&history=All
http://knowitall.cthq.net/index.php?...cy&history=All

You should notice that apprime had around a 1% roid loss v CT 2.5% roid gain.

from around sunday 30th to about wednesday 16th feb CT kept the lead over apprime with various roid gain and losses inbetween these times.

Quote:
also u seem to get more desperate, giving shitty advices to rock, trying to get them to fight app. u are in the alliance that backstabbed n bullied them. LIKE U KNOW WHATS IN ROCK INTEREST dude.

u just on a silly crusade against app together with light, trying to manipulate rock again. u guys are angry coz rock didnt listen to u ct/nd and overtook u by their own politics and yes ROCK beat ND/CT! respec for that.
What have you base this opinion on? In true blue peter style here is one I prepared earlier.
"If I was ROCK Political HC I would be thinking if my DC/BCs are upto the task go for #1
IF not take the #2 consolidation prize and plan how to make further improvements to the alliance for next round."

Not exactly saying to rock you are shite if you don't go for the win is it?
What I am saying if it is within your capability go for the win if it isn't keep doing the status quo.

http://pirate.planetarion.com/showpo...&postcount=275
I would also like to point out I didn't tell ROCK to take CT's side, infact not to take any side at all?

Please take the time to read and think before posting a load of shite plz maxi.
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 01:19   #489
Gliga

Gliga has a spectacular aura aboutGliga has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Hang on Gliga so your saying that HeX hitting 2 CT targets in a gal after purposefully avoiding CT for over a week and being told by SD that CT wouldnt hit HeX regardless meant you needed to ptarget all the top HeX planets last night?

I have been told repeatedly how CT has played fair and stuck to its word all round and in ways i have defended that even on here but last night was joke if thats how CT retaliates to gal raid which happened to have 2 fat CT in it

If u thought that joining App block on hitting CT isnt gonna be noticed u were wrong.
If u didnt know u were hitting CT, then "WTF DUDE" after 800 ticks?
U had several incs on us which we ignored because we knew it was gal raids, tho there was some incs that were on CT heavy gal which we ignored aswell , but after joining App block raid it was too much to close eyes again.

So ye, what Dark-Strider said.
Gliga is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 01:52   #490
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Quote:

"Now if for example Rock did want to go for the #1 for arguments sake.
and were able to get ODDR on side or at least not side with app and convince the CT/ND/WHH/HR to hit apprime (Revenge being a good motive)
As a brucey got a nap with xVx ie dont hit their top planets so they can rank whore for planet win / 1,2,3 podium Finish and into the bargain "vulture" on their planet rank rivals accordingly (a motive).
That is similar conditions required to make app lose roids heavily."

hardly very low odds to get a gangbang senario on apprime?

Quote:
CT is only 5mil score behind rock. Not much

Since when did CT start thinking for rock best interest? I mean Paisley said himself that ct targeted rock in the last days. Was that in rock's interest? No, its the same old failed bully policy (we will keep attackin u if you dont hit app) that CT/ND are infamous for.
I explained why I wasn't happy (from my own personal perspective) this decision by GM as a result, said to GM I am not renewing my membership next round as it didn't have any tactical purpose.

Again ROCK HCs call to make, Im not going to slag off ROCK for settling for #2. However Maxi It does sound like you are trying to belittle rock if they did fancy a shot at #1.
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 01:52   #491
Korsan
Always MadcowS

Korsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the roughKorsan is a jewel in the rough

I think you guys forget that HeX made a galraid with just 2 CTs in it. No way you can justify ptargetting with this. Would be ok though if you'd just say you needed easy roids

And...

Relation Change Ascendancy and the Horde are now at war with each other.
Korsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 02:34   #492
GrandAdm Thrawn

GrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the roughGrandAdm Thrawn is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
on TOpic: WHH ... last time when HEX raped them.
your lies are not even funny - Hex drew the def back then in order to make the block App-Oddr-Rock land easier with the later waves.
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 03:20   #493
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Korsan View Post
I think you guys forget that HeX made a galraid with just 2 CTs in it. No way you can justify ptargetting with this. Would be ok though if you'd just say you needed easy roids
to set this straight.... as I told Kai this evening.. SD never mentioned word one to any of us about any arrangements with HeX and Kai, and never made any mention of their conversation, (also, SD has been away for a good portion of the last week, so none of us have seen much of him, certainly not long enough to discuss plans/strategy, or political conversations). *I told Kai this, and was completely forthcoming with him...when he pm'd me today, it was the first I heard of it. So, no backstabbing occurred, I also told Kai we wouldn't hit them again as per his conversation with SD, unless the tactical situation warranted it as a response to any attacks from them in the future...last night we simply hit targets for lands... simple as that (and, just for the record, we've seen 164 hostile fleets from HEX in recent weeks... you hit us, we're gonna hit you back at some point.. not that last night was any grand scheme to do anything but land on rocks when our players needed to land some fleets, so, also some truth to Korsan's statement... as I implied above)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gliga View Post
If u thought that joining App block on hitting CT isnt gonna be noticed u were wrong.
If u didnt know u were hitting CT, then "WTF DUDE" after 800 ticks?
truth, as well... pick your reason.. HEX got raided... that's kinda what happens in PA...

Some facts remain true, and haven't changed since tick one.... A. we haven't hit ANYONE that hasn't hit us first, B. We have kept our word when we've given it to a member or members of any other alliance's HC, C. We put max effort into hitting Apprime through the entire round, when others wouldn't

Last edited by aNgRyDuCk; 23 Feb 2011 at 03:48. Reason: edit: spelling/content
aNgRyDuCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 04:44   #494
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:

Some facts remain true, and haven't changed since tick one.... C. We put max effort into hitting Apprime through the entire round, when others wouldn't
sooo, you attacked HEX, but put MAX effort into attacking Apprime through the ENTIRE round.

I see

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 04:50   #495
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
sooo, you attacked HEX, but put MAX effort into attacking Apprime through the ENTIRE round.

I see
your splitting hairs... we attacked elsewhere through out the round, obviously....but I'd say it's a safe assumption that Apprime has had more CT incoming than anyone else who's hit them.....

weak, expected a stronger argument from you. Certainly not your best effort.
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 13:49   #496
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No more flaming of people for being from country X. Thank you for your continued cooperation.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 17:00   #497
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
your splitting hairs... we attacked elsewhere through out the round, obviously....but I'd say it's a safe assumption that Apprime has had more CT incoming than anyone else who's hit them.....

weak, expected a stronger argument from you. Certainly not your best effort.
You know that I am no longer paying any attention to whats going on ingame, right? Havent for quite some time. I just read a shit post by you, where you contradict yourself. I felt I had to comment!

Quote:
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 17:53   #498
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
You know that I am no longer paying any attention to whats going on ingame, right? Havent for quite some time. I just read a shit post by you, where you contradict yourself. I felt I had to comment!
there was no contradiction, you knew exactly what I meant....stop being thick
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 18:41   #499
Wishmaster
LDK

Ok, you are right. CTs MAX focus might involve hitting randomly.
That might be why you always fail

Quote:
Unread 23 Feb 2011, 19:19   #500
aNgRyDuCk
Hired Thug

Quote:
Ok, you are right. CTs MAX focus might involve hitting randomly.
That might be why you always fail
is there a point anywhere in the immediate future? or just more of your pointless ramblings