User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions > Departing PA Messages
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 11 Mar 2009, 07:05   #1
Vistion
RL PALS WITH TRUMP

Vistion can only hope to improve
Thank You All

this is my last rd playing. much love to a lot of you guys! cant say names it way to many. i know i will get a responce from posi saying something like good chrashing spammer get out! but hey, posi is a good guy, banned me from #nextlevel a couple of time even! i love it :P. id like to thank biodragon for dealing with me as i was a re-joining noob, an m0rpheus for helping me in my ambitions as a dc when i came back. cr0 and green_cat thanks for also the support and help and teamwork youve put in. also would like to thank omb for being grat fun through the rds! and SHHHH claiming me sometimes and not launching, thepower as well...ct shhhhh dont yell at em! there my m8s! also would like to thank twig yuuzh o-0 for a couple rds of good times. spankey ladybug _are_ krelain master^wizard & rado have been wonderful this rd and i am glad to have 2:3 as my gal this final rd i play. our activity has been wonderful no matter if we had ince 9 nights in a row or we were quiet for a week and had a few mid-day randoms. Darren ofc id like to thank for being my DC sidedkick from vgn to denial and back to vgn. and like i said , im not gonna name any names. lol so if i forgot you sorry! pm me! ill be around a bit longer. guys also wish ladybug and Starlock well!!! and i cant forget PK! hope all is well with you m8! and thanks 100 times over for SendDefHere! the mose 1337 bot in the game!!! Love to all the scanners in #scans and #transcendancy as well a lot of ppl would be lost with out you guys! not me, but a lot :P hf all

Thanks for your time - V

Last edited by Vistion; 11 Mar 2009 at 07:40.
Vistion is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2009, 07:23   #2
Ladybug

Ladybug is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Thank You All

I so totally enjoy this galaxy. As Starlock and I was informed this would be the end of PA but to avail it is not. We only came back to finish this game that we use to love and be with the community that we cherish. But at the end of this round we will no longer return even if they end the game. This was the last hoorah. But Vistion it's been such a pleasure playing along side with you.

Along with spankey, are I just love and adore, Master^wizard, rado, krelian, and so many others in our gal to name. To all of VGN I love your heart and pride. I will miss the people the most.

Rock on Vistion and enjoy your life. Pursue your dreams of your music and keep in touch.
Unread 11 Mar 2009, 11:23   #3
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Heh

I enjoyed you're company when i had it

thanks for the entertainment!

take care, see you next round!?

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2009, 13:26   #4
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Emo quits were so rd 28
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2009, 13:38   #5
M0RPH3US
idle

M0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really niceM0RPH3US is just really nice

hey, i hope this is just a temporary retireing!!!
and that you come back some day to play again and hang around with all of us lamers on irc

your a good guy
good luck in the real world and make some more of that cool music

M0

"It´s not about how hard u hit, its about how hard u can get hit and still keep moving forward! How much u can take and still move forward!"
M0RPH3US is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2009, 14:30   #6
stay_posi
optimist

stay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to beholdstay_posi is a splendid one to behold

holy crap my name is in a departing pa message

schwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by VenoX View Post
Your attempts to be e-cool have been noted and laughed off as terrible.
stay_posi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2009, 16:30   #7
ArcChas
General (Adjective Army)

ArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud ofArcChas has much to be proud of

Mine isn't.
Knights of the Green Shield R99 | Look Out of The Window R100 | Most of All R102
Hard of Hearing (2:7:1) R103 | The Lateness of Your Application (1:6:6) R104 | Kinnison of Tellus (5:1:2) R105
ArcChas is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 11 Mar 2009, 18:03   #8
lizardking
tappajahai!

lizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud oflizardking has much to be proud of

emoquittin doesn't count when you do it afterround

Only known you for a short time, and I have to say you're a damn good guy and a player. Muchos respects!

ps. I won't let you leave alone

<[eX]MacTAnzu> u playing in the.. what was it.. game.planetarion.com ? or in pirate.planetarion.com ?

Ðragons

eX undercover Nihilum HC (thx to bwtmc)
lizardking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2009, 13:47   #9
Tommy
Sain†s

Tommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud ofTommy has much to be proud of

It's been entertaining attacking you - loving the crossdef. That's all I can say on the matter, other than don't leave, whoever you are!
Unread 13 Mar 2009, 12:37   #10
snoops^
p1mp

snoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura aboutsnoops^ has a spectacular aura about

have fun with life Vist

ReBorn-Fury-Wolfpack-1up-Newdawn-DLR-NFI-Apprime-

*CEO of the Forest fan club
snoops^ is offline   Reply With Quote