User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 21 Jun 2008, 03:05   #1
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold
No Fun no Future

Time for a brand new move.... delete!

Pa-Team managed to take all the fun from this game. Nothing interesting left for me to do. No stealing, no faking, no prodhiding...... what is left for a casual player to do? Getting online to click a link that gives all allytargets, pick a desired one, launch or even pre-launch fleets, go to bed, get on again to check given scans, recall or land....... same every day...... no matter where certain dc´s send their peons.....

I simply want more to do, thats why i played on my own for several rounds, just to have fun. Not really caring about roids (when i have been able to grow just by stealing) or ranks or whatever.

Quite hard for me to express myself, but this game has gone beyond fun :-(

Will surely stay around on irc and maybe have some planet next round, but not for now.

Prost!

DunkelGraf Penis-Allianz!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2008, 04:09   #2
Zaejii
This Space for Rent
Speedy Thief Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Cop-For-This Champion

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of
Re: No Fun no Future

Prost! o/

wish you wouldn't delete so i could continue to whore your defense fleets at least though i don't blame you with how boring this round has been. its already stagnating < t350 from fences, repetitive gal raids, and such. gets old being attacked by the same people night after night.
Unread 21 Jun 2008, 04:30   #3
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

For me its not about getting roided over and over again. Had this almost every round. Its about the options i have to play this game id like to..........

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2008, 05:07   #4
Zaejii
This Space for Rent

Zaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud ofZaejii has much to be proud of

yeah i know..
Unread 21 Jun 2008, 07:51   #5
AxTera

AxTera is an unknown quantity at this point

I Agree this game is boring it catters to much to InActive unskilled players. Its been almost 10 rds since i played and blah some features are alot nicer why others still suck and some even alot worse. Most my friends have quit playing those who still play only really do it in spare time says alot.
Round 11/12 - Vision(MO)
Round 13 - UnKnown
AxTera is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Jun 2008, 20:27   #6
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

Dunkel o/

I totally agree with you. Everytime something makes this game fun, PA team either makes a rule against it, or takes it away. PA Team has ruined this game, Multi-hunters have assisted with that as well. This game needs to go back to the players, or we just need to find somewhere else to go.

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 08:44   #7
mathematician

mathematician has a spectacular aura aboutmathematician has a spectacular aura aboutmathematician has a spectacular aura about

maybe we really need two universes per round. one for the experienced hardcore players, and one for newcomers and casual players.
mathematician is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 13:46   #8
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

what? did you even read the thread |:
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 14:03   #9
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I think creating 2 less-than-500 planets universes is exactly what this game needs. Lets do it.

[edit]Let's make more! 5, 10, 20 universes! All with less than 100 planets! It will rock so much!
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 14:35   #10
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

what about just having Galaxy wars instead?
ingal fighting in r1-4 was fun. So that surely means that just having one gal with 10 would be constant fun, for atleast 2-3 mnths!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Jun 2008, 16:29   #11
Zaejii
This Space for Rent

he's gone
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 11:14   #12
Ghosteh
Pariah

Ghosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the roughGhosteh is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk
I think creating 2 less-than-500 planets universes is exactly what this game needs. Lets do it.

[edit]Let's make more! 5, 10, 20 universes! All with less than 100 planets! It will rock so much!

Have you thought about the end-of round rankings?

Now everyone's a winner!
Ghosteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 11:50   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

this is exactly why i quit in R10.

nothing changed since that shit round i guess.
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 14:05   #14
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
this is exactly why i quit in R10.

nothing changed since that shit round i guess.
The game has changed drastically since the awful thing we had in r10. Many of its stupid introductions have been reversed, whilst many of its interesting features have been kept.

I'd guess that your reasons aren't entirely the same.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 14:26   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i heard there's still preset launching, 1 fleetslot and 'covert ops', so the features i found most disturbing are still there.
i don't doubt the game has improved since i last played it, but knowing these features still being there is enough for me to not start playing again now.
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 15:08   #16
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoeN
i heard there's still preset launching, 1 fleetslot and 'covert ops', so the features i found most disturbing are still there.
i don't doubt the game has improved since i last played it, but knowing these features still being there is enough for me to not start playing again now.
Haha did r10 have one fleetslot? I missed a few around that time. Regardless there are 3 fleetslots now. Preset launching and the mild irrelevancy that is covert-ops are still there though.
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 16:44   #17
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

no it was 3, i think he means 1 tick attacks. Also round10 rocked hard
Unread 25 Jun 2008, 22:37   #18
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Round 10 was broken :/

They restored initiative, visible arm/dmg of ships, multi targetting, steal/EMP/cloak & pods.

IMO, the current game is a drastic improvement over r10. given some investment by the new owners and a few changes, PA could be an excellent game again.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Jun 2008, 09:01   #19
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
no it was 3, i think he means 1 tick attacks. Also round10 rocked hard
that's what i meant, yes.

also, i remember Gerbie being #1 by far on one point because he somehow 'beat the system'. spinner then changed things during the round that made him fall back again.

i'm curious what'd be more popular nowadays: 'oldschool' pa or 'pax'. i think i'm one of those types that has a strong preference for the old game.
Unread 5 Jul 2008, 09:10   #20
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

No, you have a strong preference for the old playerbase.
Unread 7 Jul 2008, 00:41   #21
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

hey gate, want to re-join ascendancy sometime?
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote