User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 18 Sep 2007, 12:55   #151
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold
Re: LOL? exi walkover as usual?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard
Another thing. Want to see a random list i made of 66 planet with roughly the same score and roids as VGN?
Were they based on common intel from other alliances, defending of eachother and BP information?

Didn't think so.

In short stop being an idiot.

(It's amazing how many eXi members come running to 1 thread on AD isnt it)
Game^ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 13:00   #152
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What, you expect us to take your drivel without protest? I find it amazing how few eXilition members actually post on AD at all. Maybe that's why you're seeing ghosts?

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 13:09   #153
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
What, you expect us to take your drivel without protest? I find it amazing how few eXilition members actually post on AD at all. Maybe that's why you're seeing ghosts?
maybe

R21-Randy Dandys Winners R21
1:9:5 -SoClose- -YetSoFar-

You have pending friend requests from Newt.
CBA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 14:07   #154
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Game^

20 came from VS
91 has come from UNKNOWN ones.
I know that at least 40 of our fleets were heading towards Dest.

So you got "70 Unknown" left out of at least 10 will be VS incs, too.

I dont know what your intel says - send me your VS list you have and I'll tell you how many planets you are actually missing.

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 14:15   #155
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Game, do you honestly think the "mighty exilition", scourge of PA, home to all the active players left, winner of four rounds and so powerful that we've been told even four alliances can't stop it DIDN'T EVEN MANAGE TO SEND 1 FLEET PER MEMBER AT YOUR ALLIANCE?
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 14:16   #156
Game^

Game^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to beholdGame^ is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Game, do you honestly think the "mighty exilition", scourge of PA, home to all the active players left, winner of four rounds and so powerful that we've been told even four alliances can't stop it DIDN'T EVEN MANAGE TO SEND 1 FLEET PER MEMBER AT YOUR ALLIANCE?
I didn't say such a thing, I was asking why.

As clearly the question is, what were so many planets of decent size doing defending eXi planets out of galaxy then to get marked as eXi.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 14:24   #157
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
Welcome to our world.
Pfft.

Its pure coincidence!
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 14:42   #158
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Were they based on common intel from other alliances, defending of eachother and BP information?

Didn't think so.

In short stop being an idiot.

(It's amazing how many eXi members come running to 1 thread on AD isnt it)
so not only your intel sucks so does the intel of "other alliances"

wait? block?

(FYI i only post on AD and mostly on ministry related threads because telsa is my hero <3 i would have still been destiny if anti didnt kick me out for being eX at one point)

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 14:43   #159
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I didn't say such a thing, I was asking why.

As clearly the question is, what were so many planets of decent size doing defending eXi planets out of galaxy then to get marked as eXi.
I dunno, maybe you guys can't read news scans or jgps either. Or maybe exilition members have friends all over PA. Or maybe other alliances can't control their members. Or maybe there were cluster alliances at the start of the round.

Kind of hard to call them support planets if they were of decent size though!
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 15:08   #160
Tietäjä
Good Son

Tietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better placeTietäjä single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by qebab
Hude can also verify that no eXilition player was allowed to claim more than 0.8 planets in last nights raids.
There is a rumor on the street that Kaifux has been forcing people to claim 3.2 waves and 1.4 dogs even if they could only launch at 3.0 planets and molest 1.0 dogs per night.

ps. Naughty naughty exilition.
Tietäjä is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 15:34   #161
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Amusing to see Game making up reasons for loosing already. aint such abit early?
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 16:20   #162
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
Amusing to see Game making up reasons for loosing already. aint such abit early?
Losing?

Destiny were never an alliance to 'win' this round outright, we simply didn't have enough members. We do however have other goals set out at the start which we are keen to achieve.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 16:35   #163
necAnt

necAnt is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rikard

(FYI i only post on AD and mostly on ministry related threads because telsa is my hero <3 i would have still been destiny if anti didnt kick me out for being eX at one point)
just out of intrest, who is telsa?
and please i want more of this stuff, its fun to read
necAnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 17:15   #164
Cartman
eXilition seXyness

Cartman has a spectacular aura aboutCartman has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Losing?

Destiny were never an alliance to 'win' this round outright, we simply didn't have enough members. We do however have other goals set out at the start which we are keen to achieve.
never spoke about winning the round.. spoke about the war.. and that stuff u come up with we usually get when someone is loosing the war
[Spore] ~ High Council
[Norsemen] ~ Chief
Cartman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 19:21   #165
CBA
Mind-boggling

CBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these partsCBA is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by necAnt
a tesla coil on command and conquor is a form of defence for your base which hails lightening strikes at intruders, very effective

Unread 18 Sep 2007, 19:39   #166
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cartman
never spoke about winning the round.. spoke about the war.. and that stuff u come up with we usually get when someone is loosing the war
to quote our current battle lyrics:

"the bottom line is all that we're after"

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 20:02   #167
Spritfire

Spritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really niceSpritfire is just really nice

For the eXi machine..

19) Any alliance trying to win arguments through a coordinated/concerted effort of sheer weight of numbers of posters will be classed as spamming. As such all participants forfeit the right to use the forum, and you will be collectively banned for the duration of that round, except for one spokesman for your alliance who will be a suitable person from your alliance chosen by the AD moderators.

Thats a new moderator rule.

JBG You should go get yourself banned.

And who the fck would really belive that you attack alone? or witth 1 ally?
has that ever happend? _NO_
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 20:08   #168
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
For the eXi machine..

19) Any alliance trying to win arguments through a coordinated/concerted effort of sheer weight of numbers of posters will be classed as spamming. As such all participants forfeit the right to use the forum, and you will be collectively banned for the duration of that round, except for one spokesman for your alliance who will be a suitable person from your alliance chosen by the AD moderators.

what this guy said!

Unread 18 Sep 2007, 20:13   #169
JonnyBGood
Banned

At the end of the round if game wants to hold onto the co-ordinates from last night that hit Destiny I can guarantee 120+ waves came from eXilition and if that's not true I'll quit as a moderator. It's not a concerted effort to win an argument when everyone else is just shocked because they know the other side is flat out wrong. I've put my money where my mouth is spritfire, would you like to do the same?
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 20:50   #170
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spritfire
For the eXi machine..

No one is shouting someone else down, so no breach of the rules has taken place. On top of that, you didn't even use the report post function.

The rules are for me, the moderator to operate, not you. All you have to do is try and follow them.

If you want to argue further, my pm box is always open.
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 21:22   #171
Rikard
Rebellion Rebelleader

Rikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really niceRikard is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by necAnt
telsa is my former galmate and i have pics of him which he doesnt want me to show to people

<zhil|reportwrit> Rikard - I dont know you
<zhil|reportwrit> so you're insignificant

eXilition - LCH - Destiny - Conspiracy - Night Witches - eXcessum
Rikard is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 21:29   #172
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by H1TMANish
Shitty round? Must be ascendancy's fault.
agreed

Unread 18 Sep 2007, 22:11   #173
Gary
xVx Peon

Gary is an unknown quantity at this point

Does Ascendancy really only have 9 players this round? I thought JBG was joking when he said Asc had to be shut down because of Exi returning!
Gary is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 23:18   #174
voodoo
a pain

voodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond reputevoodoo has a reputation beyond repute

if the (former)asc planets out there currently cov-opping like mad and hoarding gazillion resources join exi tag last day just to give them the edge i will cry.

edit for anal retentive ppl (stoom) : should they need the edge :P

Last edited by voodoo; 18 Sep 2007 at 23:28.
voodoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Sep 2007, 23:23   #175
CBA
Mind-boggling

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
if the (former)asc planets out there currently cov-opping like mad and hoarding gazillion resources join exi tag last day just to give them the edge i will cry.
and i will laugh while you all cry

:coolness:

Unread 18 Sep 2007, 23:25   #176
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by voodoo
what edge?
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 01:07   #177
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Cant you just stop whining?????
If exi is that powerful, if exi got that many napped allies, if exi got that many supportplanets, ****ING DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT!!!!!!! Form a bigger block, get more friends to play and help you.
If exi does not have all of that please shut up and never ever play this game again.
This whining might have been fun ages ago but nowadays its not even boring anymore it is......*randomlynewinventedword*

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 01:16   #178
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by DunkelGraf
Cant you just stop whining?????
If exi is that powerful, if exi got that many napped allies, if exi got that many supportplanets, ****ING DO SOMETHING AGAINST IT!!!!!!! Form a bigger block, get more friends to play and help you.
If exi does not have all of that please shut up and never ever play this game again.
This whining might have been fun ages ago but nowadays its not even boring anymore it is......*randomlynewinventedword*
Be that as it may.. noone forces u to read here dude.. Besides arent u suppose to write "Prost!" then be internetcool and tell everyone that ur drinking beer ? :\
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 07:37   #179
DunkelGraf
Drunken Boozer

DunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to beholdDunkelGraf is a splendid one to behold

Prost!

! [ToT]-KC !

Äscendäncy, we got Penis inside!
DunkelGraf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 07:52   #180
Lockhead
Cabeza Coder

Lockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the roughLockhead is a jewel in the rough

Prost Dunkel!

Oh no, Destiny is uppon me.
I got 500 roids - and the 6th wave prelaunched, 5 launched already.

Even the big game himself is on me (but didnt calc my fleet in?).

The block is even getting bigger every night........

lockhead.net

Quote:
Round 24 Conspiracy HC Comment at my planet
<Germania> 4.9.1
<Germania> hes our top hostile
Lockhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 08:13   #181
Tesla
Custom User Title

Tesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to allTesla is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lockhead
Prost Dunkel!

:crymeariver: u guys still have the upper edge.. u still have the roids.
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 10:39   #182
Luckyiam.PSC

Luckyiam.PSC is infamous around these parts

Plus we have Zelton!
Luckyiam.PSC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 11:15   #183
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Prost Dunkel!

Now that's a whine. Learn from the masters.
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 11:17   #184
Gio2k
Bolivian Alpaca

Gio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond reputeGio2k has a reputation beyond repute

eX has a 12m score lead over the second placed. I'd say our block sucks. We need to get more alliances into it. And kill VS just for the fun of it
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 11:24   #185
CBA
Mind-boggling

why does'nt everyone just leave eX alone, its blatantly obvious that gal raiding will win an alliance the round.

Unread 19 Sep 2007, 13:22   #186
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
At the end of the round if game wants to hold onto the co-ordinates from last night that hit Destiny I can guarantee 120+ waves came from eXilition and if that's not true I'll quit as a moderator. It's not a concerted effort to win an argument when everyone else is just shocked because they know the other side is flat out wrong. I've put my money where my mouth is spritfire, would you like to do the same?
Can someone do this?

It'd be pretty interesting.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 13:25   #187
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gate
Can someone do this?

It'd be pretty interesting.
Already stored.
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 13:59   #188
ReligFree

ReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to allReligFree is a name known to all

Quote:
Prost Dunkel!

And so is eXi each night, so stands to reason that you need more incoming to be taken down.
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 15:25   #189
Allfather
The PropaGhandi

Allfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these partsAllfather is infamous around these parts

Don't see why people get so exited by this exisomething.
Only thing their current score & ranks shows is that they take things to seriously

Congrats if they win, condolences if they loose.

<Deffeh> I just told my parents im a homosexual, now they kicked me out
Allfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 16:19   #190
HRH_H_Crab
Jazz Maverick

HRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud ofHRH_H_Crab has much to be proud of

Quote:
Congrats if they win, condolences if they loose.
Congrats if they win and actually had to earn it.
No condolences if they lose, they've won enough already.
HRH_H_Crab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 16:33   #191
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

with 1k players allie rank is kinda useless it should be more about player/gal

so cudos to whoever wins, like i care a sec

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 16:53   #192
CBA
Mind-boggling

ye gal ranks FTW

Unread 19 Sep 2007, 17:46   #193
MotoX
Stolen

MotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these partsMotoX is infamous around these parts

Why would anyone join eX side, what's in it for those alliances - Glory/recognition/Top spot ????

Why join the other side I do get tho......the chance of stopping one undefeted alliance

Can anyone enlighten me please?
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 17:59   #194
Game^

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX
Why would anyone join eX side, what's in it for those alliances - Glory/recognition/Top spot ????

Why join the other side I do get tho......the chance of stopping one undefeted alliance

Less incoming, a 'slightly' higher planet/alliance rank, an all round easier round.
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 18:43   #195
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by MotoX

To stop stagnation that arises from a 5 Vs 2 blockwar? The fact that one might not like that kind of gangbang? The fact that someone has friends on our side?

Question to you: You talk about glory that one would get from joining our side and on the other hand you talk about the chance of stopping an undefeated alliance. Ain't that fighting for glory aswell? Who made you the big boss to decide what kind of glory is better? The glory to help keep up a legacy of 4 out of 4 and after this round hopefully 5 out of 5 or the glory to stop this? I think it's up to every HC to decide what kind of glory they prefer and which alliances they want to work with.
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 19:30   #196
Gate
;D!

Gate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himGate is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I'd like to make the suggestion that from the outside it looks like the current 'block' organised against eXilition is either not big enough, not committed enough or not using the right tactics. And I'd urge any non-involved alliance to either join it, or not get in the way.

This sort of thing has happened many a time before. Lack of proper targetting, a lack of value or a lack of numbers/activity means that it might look like the alliance being 'ganged up on' (in this case eX; it was always 1up or eX) is in fact in a dominant position.

I haven't had a planet since r17 or something, but this situation looks similar to one I've seen many times before. And right now I'd put money on eX persuading other alliances to stay out with intimidation or claims that they're struggling. if other alliances stay out, the current block 'ganging up' on them will be torn apart, eX will be ascendant and they'll rape any none-NAPd roidfat targets that thought they'd got away with it.
Gate is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 19:59   #197
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
To stop stagnation that arises from a 5 Vs 2 blockwar? The fact that one might not like that kind of gangbang? The fact that someone has friends on our side?

Question to you: You talk about glory that one would get from joining our side and on the other hand you talk about the chance of stopping an undefeated alliance. Ain't that fighting for glory aswell? Who made you the big boss to decide what kind of glory is better? The glory to help keep up a legacy of 4 out of 4 and after this round hopefully 5 out of 5 or the glory to stop this? I think it's up to every HC to decide what kind of glory they prefer and which alliances they want to work with.
Stagnation.

Oh god.... you've made me laugh.

The only threat of stagnation right now is in letting eXilition win.

Anyway, I thought you all said eXilition didn't need any friends to win? Oh shucks!

PS: There's no glory to be had sucking another alliances penis, getting a sweet load and then repeating simply because everyone knows eXilition will accept the suckoff to be the greatest whore around ever.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 20:53   #198
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Stagnation isn't an argument here; opponents up against an alliance with exilition's record have every reason to stay united until exilition simply aren't a viable alliance anymore.
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 21:35   #199
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

We Owns Y0 Zill Yo!!
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Sep 2007, 21:47   #200
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

There is no block is there