User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 23 Aug 2006, 13:19   #1
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts
How about...

...some battle reports for these massive planets being roided...

...some details of who's owning who...

Its all good if ure in a top alliance and in the know, but what about all the people who don't know or don't play the round but are still watching... Show us some of these battles.
________
HEADSHOPS

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 07:03.
TouRiQueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 13:42   #2
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: How about...

I agree

I look at Sandmans every day but it doesn't exactly tell me much.
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 14:17   #3
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

well, not really exciting as we all know that most will be for free roids. Doesn't pay to fight for roids nowadays.
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 14:29   #4
Mighteh
Your typical Troll

Mighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these partsMighteh is infamous around these parts

newsie them
And an illustrated book about birds
See alot up there
But dont be scared
who needs action, when you got words....
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbg
reading this line is explicit acceptance of my superiority over you
Mighteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 17:56   #5
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...e30002b3e9a9be
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 18:18   #6
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoom
Looks like fun, and I'm guessing that that was from a certain planet that lost over 80% of its roids today. But who is it, which alliance, etc.

A battle-less battle report means nothing to us outsiders
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 18:35   #7
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light

I PM'd the newsie on a fun target to watch to Touri. Coords and all aren't allowed though :|
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 19:42   #8
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Looks like fun, and I'm guessing that that was from a certain planet that lost over 80% of its roids today. But who is it, which alliance, etc.

A battle-less battle report means nothing to us outsiders
An eXi member who was kicked for a string of offences.
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 20:21   #9
d3c0y_n4m3l355

d3c0y_n4m3l355 is an unknown quantity at this point

Who is next in line? Nothing left to farm :/
d3c0y_n4m3l355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 20:38   #10
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

The Brep above is one of the waves on Antigone, kicked for defending vs eXilition ingalaxy 5 times I believe. There has been bad blood there for a while as their contender for top Galaxy is offlimits (HC Galaxy) whereas his was not.

The jgps were a lot funnier than the Breps in this case though, pretty much the entire of eXilition was assigned to attack him. I was a bit surprised his fellow [InS] HC/members didn't stand up for him though.....
Achilles is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 20:50   #11
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Achilles
The jgps were a lot funnier than the Breps in this case though, pretty much the entire of eXilition was assigned to attack him. I was a bit surprised his fellow [InS] HC/members didn't stand up for him though.....
and why should we? he made his bed...

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 20:55   #12
TheGuardian

TheGuardian will become famous soon enoughTheGuardian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
and why should we? he made his bed...
friendships and respect, obviously it means nothing for certain people.
TheGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 20:58   #13
d3c0y_n4m3l355

d3c0y_n4m3l355 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGuardian
:crymeariver:
d3c0y_n4m3l355 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 21:01   #14
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
dont give me that crap TG, you as a former ins player should know how much i give a damn about my players. i warned anti personally about his actions and the consequences of what would come to him if he kept doing the shit he was doing. Dont get me wrong i like antgone and he is a great guy at times, end of the day you can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink.

he got kicked for not towing the line, what the hell do you expect i or any other former ins player could have done about it?

Last edited by Mek; 23 Aug 2006 at 21:09.
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 21:17   #15
TheGuardian

TheGuardian will become famous soon enoughTheGuardian will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
dont give me that crap TG, you as a former ins player should know how much i give a damn about my players. i warned anti personally about his actions and the consequences of what would come to him if he kept doing the shit he was doing. you can take a horse to water but you cant make it drink

he got kicked for not towing the line, what the hell do you expect i or any other former ins player could have done about it?
im fully aware of the fact that antigone did cross the line, but then again i also heard exi HC saying we would not get any exi incomings a certain night and anti deffed it (again) so exi did break some promises too. (probebly there are more than i know about, and really i did not wanna discuss the reason why antigone got kicked, which i'm pretty sure was good enough.)

but, what i did expect from any former ins player and (eX)-friend was atleast a bit of support to antigone, and certainly not join the attack on him!

and the fact that most exis had really a lot of fun talking about "finally we bash anti" and "anti is really antiGONE now" etc etc. its a former dedicated player you guys(im talking about most exi players in general, not only the former ins members) bashed. playing 1k ticks in an alliance and pulling a great effort for his alliance, doesnt mean shit for you guys, THATS what makes me disrespect you. it just shows how childish you really play these games, even though its just a crappy online game its still allowed to have some dignity and honour(even though i hate talking about "honour" in a war game, it still exist in some form for some players..)
TheGuardian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 21:42   #16
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
playing 1k ticks in an alliance and pulling a great effort for his alliance, doesnt mean shit for you guys, THATS what makes me disrespect you.
From his actions its clear he didn't care about the alliance, why would the alliance care about him? To me it seems like he thought "i'm a t10 player, exi won't have the balls to kick out so much score/value so i can piss on them and do whatever the hell i like"
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 21:51   #17
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

What Antigone did is totaly undefenable after what I'we heard.
To be honnest, I where quite shocked, but I'd do the same to any members in an ally I'd HC. Disrespecting the HC and not doing as the command teams tell you usualy gets you kicked. And roided, and bashed.
[23:19:48] <wish> Thats gay. I like it
Ziw is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 22:09   #18
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Achilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldAchilles spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I was refering to the fact that so many former Insomnia members chose to attack him when it clearly wasn't necessary. I mean, who was it that was going to defend him anyway? The attack was excessive and designed to send a message. I'm not sure why his former colleagues felt it necessary to play the part of postmen, other than perhaps out of spite or greed. The logs I have seen would support both.

Furthermore, from his point of view, I can see how he found it unreasonable that his galaxy was subjected to repeated incomings but the (former) fatties in 7:5 were judged immune. Or is it 1 rule for HC, 1 rule for the members? At this point in the round I can see no strategic reason for eXilition to favour 7:5 in the Galaxy race. Which can only mean there are different reasons.

Now that anti has been kicked the door is open for eXilition to attack the rest of his galaxy with impunity for roids they don't need anyway. These are the same reasons they have broken so many Planetary Naps so arbitrarily* and why their fleetcatch squads now terrorise the universe with their brutal efficiency. Greed and poor sportsmanship. I'm genuinely quite surprised eXi HC allow it to happen to the degree it does, they run everything else on such a professional basis.

*Or as one eXi person said to me, "We gave naps to enemies, what do they expect when we don't need them anymore?"
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 22:16   #19
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about-=Yggdra=- has a spectacular aura about

Please name only 1 Pnap that we broke this round or any other round before.
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 22:22   #20
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
I was refering to the fact that so many former Insomnia members chose to attack him when it clearly wasn't necessary. I mean, who was it that was going to defend him anyway? The attack was excessive and designed to send a message. I'm not sure why his former colleagues felt it necessary to play the part of postmen, other than perhaps out of spite or greed. The logs I have seen would support both.
i think iam well within my rights to say its none of your damn business what former insomnia members choose to do with their fleets

Unread 23 Aug 2006, 22:25   #21
teknik
Antagonist

teknik has a spectacular aura aboutteknik has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Furthermore, from his point of view, I can see how he found it unreasonable that his galaxy was subjected to repeated incomings but the (former) fatties in 7:5 were judged immune. Or is it 1 rule for HC, 1 rule for the members? At this point in the round I can see no strategic reason for eXilition to favour 7:5 in the Galaxy race. Which can only mean there are different reasons.
My understanding (although I freely admit I was not perfectly placed to see all that transpired) was that both 7:5 and 1:6 were both pretty much exi inc-less due to Pnaps and the large number of Exi planets, and one of those 2 galaxies started taking for granted the most favourable position they were in, because of greed for the #1 spot, and the other galaxy respected the situation they were in.

Quote:
Now that anti has been kicked the door is open for eXilition to attack the rest of his galaxy with impunity for roids they don't need anyway. These are the same reasons they have broken so many Planetary Naps so arbitrarily* and why their fleetcatch squads now terrorise the universe with their brutal efficiency. Greed and poor sportsmanship.
poor sportsmanship? So in your view all exi members should just go into vac mode for the rest of the round, as its the polite thing to do? The competitive side of the round is over for all exi players, and has been for some time. The only thing left to do is to have fun, and whats more fun than roiding and FC's?
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 22:36   #22
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by -=Yggdra=-
Please name only 1 Pnap that we broke this round or any other round before.
Ska, this round?
R3: nub R10: 12:9:1 to 9:7:3 G Rank #14 P Rank #194
R4: 275:6:13 R10.5: 17:9:9 quitter
R5: 4:8:4 to 35:11:x R11: 15:4:9 G Rank #10 P Rank #32
R6: 22:22:11 R12: 29:8:9
R7: 8:16:9 G Rank #52 R13: Forgot
R9: 52:6:5 for a week R14: Forgot
R9.5: 12:7:17 G Rank #17 R17: 14:3:6 G Rank #6 P Rank #9

[1up] Peon
rshih is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 22:38   #23
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by rshih
Ska, this round?
Maybe you want to PM Dav and ask him about the multiple incomings he got from Ska that lead to us breaking the Pnap with him.
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 23:30   #24
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Aug 2006, 23:39   #25
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
i think iam well within my rights to say its none of your damn business what former insomnia members choose to do with their fleets
Indeed you are. Infact you have just as much right to say that as I did to comment on it. However if the best response you can come up with is "OMG OMG, STOP SAYING THAT" I trust you'll understand if I have no respect for your worthless opinion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teknik
poor sportsmanship? So in your view all exi members should just go into vac mode for the rest of the round, as its the polite thing to do? The competitive side of the round is over for all exi players, and has been for some time. The only thing left to do is to have fun, and whats more fun than roiding and FC's?
Not at all, were the situation reversed I would have my boot hard on eXi necks. That's the nature of rivalry. However that doesn't make it any more professional to do it, perticularily as regards other alliances in this presently tiny universe. In any case, I was merely stating surprise that eXi weren't reigning members in a little, not disapproval.

As regards the Antigone situation I imagine I would have had a lot less patience with him than eXi HC did but I felt compelled to present his side of the argument, as no-one else was going to. I felt it especially necessary as regards the number of his former alliance mates needlessly launching on him. But Mek would prefer we didn't discuss his and others convenient personal loyalties. After all, we might end up examining why all of Insomnia HC decided to play for eXi this round and be WINNARS instead of keeping their own alliance going.

Oh no wait, I remember, its because they wouldn't be active enough. They seem to have pretty big planets all the same though.....
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 00:12   #26
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
I felt it especially necessary as regards the number of his former alliance mates needlessly launching on him. But Mek would prefer we didn't discuss his and others convenient personal loyalties. After all, we might end up examining why all of Insomnia HC decided to play for eXi this round and be WINNARS instead of keeping their own alliance going.

Oh no wait, I remember, its because they wouldn't be active enough. They seem to have pretty big planets all the same though.....

all of insomnia HC, ok...so lets look at it:

Round 17 InSomnia HC:

Mek
Jonas
Jinstarro
Ziw
Bronto
Bee
Antigone

ok, so we have the command from round 17...now lets look at how many of above named players are playing in exilition:

Mek
Antigone
Ziw (Scanner)

holy cow, its a conspiracy :O

anyway since we have established that you are the all knowing all seeing eye of Planetarion and everything you say on AD is the truth perhaps YOU would like to speculate why the entire (?) InSomnia HC is is CLEARLY playing in exilition. [/scarcasm]

and with regards to these giant planets all us insomnia HC have this round, damn, i knew there was a reason i couldnt find a target being at the heady heights of 1.5 mil score really bites when it comes to TP eh?

Unread 24 Aug 2006, 00:18   #27
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

omg. Insomnia have merged with eXi!

its now all clear

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 00:23   #28
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Ziw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the roughZiw is a jewel in the rough

WTF ? Where was my memo?
I blame Jonas, stop beein drunkt!
And Achilles, keep it up, your soon getting a new and improved way that we(eXi, if I'd even had been close to active this round) cheated to your mind ;D;D;DD
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 01:08   #29
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

This is a much better reply than your last one! You really should capitalise though, it's not difficult and presents what you say in a much better light. Almost as if you care about the people who will be reading it or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
anyway since we have established that you are the all knowing all seeing eye of Planetarion and everything you say on AD is the truth perhaps YOU would like to speculate why the entire (?) InSomnia HC is is CLEARLY playing in exilition. [/scarcasm]
You see, your [Shift] key does work after all. Or perhaps you were just randomly hitting caps-lock as you dribbled all over your keyboard, it's hard to say.

In any case, I would like to draw your attention back to the O.P. This is a gossip thread whereby people not directly involved asked to be given a little bit of detail about what's going on ingame. I decided to give a quick reply based on what I knew of the situation mingled with some of my own opinions as regards the state of play at the moment. Particularily the lack of solidarity shown by Insomnia members in attacking the guy who had helped lead their alliance just 1 round ago.

Perhaps you find it normal to jump on the bandwagon when someone elses alliance (in the same way Insomnia belongs to it's command team) bashes your former HC colleague (even if deserved) but most people who play this game would have chosen a different path. I don't find it acceptable and I said as much - it was my honest opinion.

Which I would hope people do find a little more credible than the biased rubbish you spew forth on a regular basis. But then it's so much easier to tow the line and be mediocre isn't it? Bitch.

p.s. You should find it embarrassing that despite contributing more value to your alliance (involuntarily through fleetcatch and roidloss) than you have contributed score I am still more that twice as big as you. Furthermore, there are plenty of ex-insomnia players in eXilition with large planets. I wasn't just refering to you, egocentric dickhead that you are, they count aswell.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 01:12   #30
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziw
And Achilles, keep it up, your soon getting a new and improved way that we(eXi, if I'd even had been close to active this round) cheated to your mind ;D;D;DD
What are you talking about? eXilition played a far superior round to 1up and thus won the day. I have never claimed even 1 planet from eXilition cheated, even once. Infact I have expressed my grudging respect for "your" alliance on quite a few occasions this round. You wouldn't be getting this shit from the same place Mek gets his would you?
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 03:16   #31
KweKweK
Registered Alcoholic

KweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the roughKweKweK is a jewel in the rough

Its a sad day that I'm drunk as hell.

What happened to Antigone was what he deserved. ****in over your alliance mates by pulling eta 1 on an FC just so your m8's will loose a shitload of ships is just lame. Deffing against you ally m8's not once, not twice, not 3 times but even more, should have it consequences. Not only beeing roided into ground no, but also beeing FC'ed is what you deserve. Dont forget Antigone got this big cause beeing in the winning alliance and its the winning alliance who has the right to take back what is hers/his after beeing ****ed over by a certain "loyal" member. I dont see what people are bitching about fello InS people launching on him, those fellow InS people were aswell ****ed over by this Antigone person who found it necessary to 1: def against his ally m8's 2: pull on an FC while beeing ETA 1 and not telling anyone else(anti beeing cath is a necessity of a succeeding FC), thus killing eXi value. They aswell have the right to question his loyalty to the alliance he is playing for. It might be eXi this round, but who says it wont be InS the next round they play?

eXilition
KweKweK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 07:22   #32
Ziw
cute and fluffy

Quote:
You wouldn't be getting this shit from the same place Mek gets his would you?
Actually, I was woundering where you got your shit from :/
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 08:01   #33
Mek
InSomniac

Quote:
In any case, I would like to draw your attention back to the O.P. This is a gossip thread whereby people not directly involved asked to be given a little bit of detail about what's going on ingame. I decided to give a quick reply based on what I knew of the situation mingled with some of my own opinions as regards the state of play at the moment. Particularily the lack of solidarity shown by Insomnia members in attacking the guy who had helped lead their alliance just 1 round ago.

Perhaps you find it normal to jump on the bandwagon when someone elses alliance (in the same way Insomnia belongs to it's command team) bashes your former HC colleague (even if deserved) but most people who play this game would have chosen a different path. I don't find it acceptable and I said as much - it was my honest opinion.
just like 1up are getting right behind elviz now the whole elviz ship farming thing has surfaced and he has been closed? ...to quote sid from the other thread in reation to the matter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic_Sid
Because he's a cheating cvnt?

Got no idea of the specifics - nor do I care. Gave me a good laugh though. I assume that at some stage he realised fence-sitting wasn't enough to get #1 and had to cheat as well.

And it seems he was as crap as hiding his cheating as he was his fence-sitting.
thats a little hypocritical of 1up to criticise me for not getting behind anti when you wont get behind elviz, a player who has been a 1up player longer than anti had been an insomnia player (under my reign as HC ofc)

and yes i do realise your gonna reply with something along the lines of "well elviz wasnt in 1up when he cheated" which is fair doo's, but i would still have the same opinion about the antigone situation wether i was in eXilition or not.

Quote:
p.s. You should find it embarrassing that despite contributing more value to your alliance (involuntarily through fleetcatch and roidloss) than you have contributed score I am still more that twice as big as you. Furthermore, there are plenty of ex-insomnia players in eXilition with large planets. I wasn't just refering to you, egocentric dickhead that you are, they count aswell.
concidering you mentioned specifically regarding InSomnia HC's i replied with regards to InS HC's in eXilition. and im sorry m8 but you complain about my posts being shit....have u ever looked at your own?

loveingly reported your post for you so mabey a mod can wash your mouth out with soap for you...

Last edited by Mek; 24 Aug 2006 at 08:14.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 08:11   #34
jerome

jerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so littlejerome contributes so much and asks for so little

ah bwtmc, took you a while to get there but there's some hope for you yet boy!

ps yggdra, ska should've been given a medal for that and you know it!
jerome is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 08:52   #35
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

rshih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nicershih is just really nice

wtf are u even saying jer :/

[1up] Peon
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 09:01   #36
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

TouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these partsTouRiQueT is infamous around these parts

Well that was quite enlightening... Cheers for the battle report and information guys.
________
The Cliff Condos Cosy Beach

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 07:03.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 09:10   #37
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Originally Posted by TouRiQueT
...some battle reports for these massive planets being roided...

...some details of who's owning who...

Its all good if ure in a top alliance and in the know, but what about all the people who don't know or don't play the round but are still watching... Show us some of these battles.
arent you the touriquet who cheated nearly every round? aka mechanical and whatever the else you called yourself, think i remember you jumping from fang to phrak in 10.5 then deleted as you were about to get owned, or am i thinking wrong here
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 09:14   #38
rshih
Aaranaf's Master

i crashed my fleet deffing him and deleted after!

[1up] Peon
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 09:20   #39
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

oh btw, kudos to exi hc, it doesnt matter who you are, dont abide by alliance policies and your gone, if more alliances where like that im sure it would be a much happier place for everyone
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 09:59   #40
Illuvatar
Mastermind

Illuvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the roughIlluvatar is a jewel in the rough

the only unsolved issue atm is the promises bwtmc made me from man to man.

very disappointing, and I would really like to have a pm with you about it if possible.

The Kick was deserved and still...I stand by that for several reasons. I dont belong into eXilition and I'm sorry for the 100 BW you lost on the fleetcatch on my buddeh.

/me salutes to Cowmando

on top of it Caj quits aswell. he told me its because of the lack of time he got with his new job, but also admitted he is sick with pa politics.

very sad. and I really hope it has nothing to do with my actions in eXilition to protect the galaxy which saved my ass for several times. Thats all I got to say here. Plz no posts about the Alliance Rules of eXilition, I'm well aware of that.

See ya all next round - Keep on hunting

Community Leader
Illuvatar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 10:27   #41
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

http://parser.visionhq.org/index.php...e30002b3e9a9be
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 10:56   #42
aestuos
No Alliance

aestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really niceaestuos is just really nice

ouch grats for whoever was landing. They get shiney new fleets.

Unluckly for the person who lost it but thats PA

or not
aestuos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 11:23   #43
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Can't agree with this more. I'm heavily disappointed that certain galaxies are certainly getting preferential treatment, while the majority exi and 1up members get the shit end of the stick and others can sleep pretty much. Although that's not to say some of these big galaxies can't be caught with their pants down. For the record I don't know whether exi were right to kick antigone or whatever, it's not my place to decide that and I doubt I can get 'the facts' from here.

Quote:
Now that anti has been kicked the door is open for eXilition to attack the rest of his galaxy with impunity for roids they don't need anyway. These are the same reasons they have broken so many Planetary Naps so arbitrarily* and why their fleetcatch squads now terrorise the universe with their brutal efficiency. Greed and poor sportsmanship. I'm genuinely quite surprised eXi HC allow it to happen to the degree it does, they run everything else on such a professional basis.

*Or as one eXi person said to me, "We gave naps to enemies, what do they expect when we don't need them anymore?"
I'd agree with exilition's strategy in terms of people getting what they deserve. Whether it will stand those people taking them in good stead in the future, it depends whether they think exilition will win or not - if not, then they might be worth a punt for those who like to partake. But that's their problem.

While I can see the obvious benefit of pnaps for alliances, I think they take away a lot from the game and encourage the kind of play you seem to get with these characters.

Quote:
I don't want to quote this but someone reported your post as trolling on report and don't think it was. To the user in question it's simply stating that someone's behaviour isn't conforming to what someone would expect. OK there are a few unnecessary bits in it, but not enough to warrant me altering its content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mek
thats a little hypocritical of 1up to criticise me for not getting behind anti when you wont get behind elviz, a player who has been a 1up player longer than anti had been an insomnia player (under my reign as HC ofc)

and yes i do realise your gonna reply with something along the lines of "well elviz wasnt in 1up when he cheated" which is fair doo's, but i would still have the same opinion about the antigone situation wether i was in eXilition or not.
I don't think they owe anything to elviz, he left their alliance. I don't have any sympathy for 1up that they got done over by him mind, they knew exactly what they were getting when they took him on.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 11:44   #44
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by aestuos
ouch grats for whoever was landing. They get shiney new fleets.

Unluckly for the person who lost it but thats PA
at a guess i'd say it was antigone who was hit but again its only a guess

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 11:59   #45
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

You guessed correctly. Must be the luck of the Irish or something

He was fleetcaught (by eXi) after landing on burkey, a VgN member in 7:5.
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 13:03   #46
ChipZ^
Registered AbUser

ChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond reputeChipZ^ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
You guessed correctly. Must be the luck of the Irish or something

He was fleetcaught (by eXi) after landing on burkey, a VgN member in 7:5.
I think the target is irrelavant, he would have been fleetcaught even if he landed on a 1up member in an obscure galaxy
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 13:21   #47
Achilles
Poblacht na hÉireann

He did, twice
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 14:52   #48
M0shy
WP <3

M0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the roughM0shy is a jewel in the rough

Admittedly yes antigone probably deserved to be kicked, but would the hc have been so quick to kick him if they were in a dog fight to the end? If they weren't 70mil in the lead. Would they have kicked him to maintain their "honour" even if it meant they finished second. Guess it is only the hc who can answer this
M0shy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 15:07   #49
-=Yggdra=-
Jack In The Box

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerome
ah bwtmc, took you a while to get there but there's some hope for you yet boy!

ps yggdra, ska should've been given a medal for that and you know it!
You're only saying that coz he FC'd your lover in round 16
Unread 24 Aug 2006, 15:15   #50
TouRiQueT
-Narcissus.Narcosis-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alki
arent you the touriquet who cheated nearly every round? aka mechanical and whatever the else you called yourself, think i remember you jumping from fang to phrak in 10.5 then deleted as you were about to get owned, or am i thinking wrong here
Yeah I did leave fang and then deleted my self in r10.5. Yes I did play r9.5 as Mechanical^. As for cheating, well I did take over a friends in r9.5, so i guess I account swapped yeah.... You can PM me if you have any other questions.
________
DivineSmile live

Last edited by TouRiQueT; 13 Sep 2011 at 07:04.