User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 5 Apr 2009, 23:35   #1
DemonatrX
Not Your Ordinary Demon

DemonatrX is an unknown quantity at this point
ToF Returns For R31

First and foremost, I'd like to thank our new owner for believing in this game and giving our community a few more rounds to dislike each other

With the onset of a new era of PA, it brings me great joy to officially announce the return of ToF for R31. Having taken the last two rounds off, ToF WILL BE BACK whether we have 100 members or 10!

I am urging our former players to consider ToF for R31. We will be playing the round in our signature manner, with a strong emphasis on value and accountability. Our IRC atmosphere will be relaxed as usual... I hope to be able to s3x0rz you all

For new or returning players players to the game, ToF is a good place to learn and develop your skills/knowledge of the game. If you are willing to put in the work, our excellent core of officers are very knowledgeable and can guide you and your planet to success.

Many great players have at one point in their PA careers played with ToF, with most of them starting out here. Hence, though we encourage growth, we remain a competitive alliance and require that you hold your weight.

Lastly, for those detail-oriented folks: the alliance will use a mix of in-game tools and IRC bots. The tech is simple to use but very powerful. Most communication will be done in-game, with an external forum used for broader announcements.

Here's looking forward to a new, great round!
/end spam

R13 [N00b] :: R14 [Reunion] :: R15-R18 [ToF(DC)] :: R19-R20 [N/A] :: R21-R28 [ToF(HC)] :: R29-R30 [ROCK(DC)]
R31 [ToF(HC)] :: R32-35 [NA] :: R36[ND(DC)] :: R37+ [EVO(DC)] :: R38 [ND(DC)] :: R39+ [ToF(HC)]
DemonatrX is offline   Reply With Quote