User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Strategic Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 Oct 2005, 15:35   #1
NRG-izer
aka Night-Sky - xVx HC

NRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to beholdNRG-izer is a splendid one to behold
ship analysis thing from mr fingers

MrFingers asked me to post this..

http://members.home.nl/nrgizer/Analysis.htm

past alliances :
r 01 - r 02 none
r 03 - r 04 TFD / ToT
r 05 - r 10,5 WP
r 11 LCH
r 12 - 90 Vision / xVx
r 91 - 100 Wave Zero / Syndicate

present alliances :
Tribute
since mid round 101
NRG-izer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 15:38   #2
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ship analysis thing from mr fingers

This is more appriate (and prolly more welcome ) in the Strategy forum. So if a PD mod wants to move it then that would be nice .

Also, please pass my thanks onto Mr Fingers .
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 15:38   #3
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Why don't he post it himself? Oh right.. he got banned (TheMast)
Unread 27 Oct 2005, 15:53   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Forehand volley over to Strategy.
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 00:08   #5
Appanouki

Appanouki can only hope to improve
haha nadar

fingy asked me to pass on to you after he was told about your post:

"
1) I was not banned, I got my account deleted because I could not stand the pricks here
2) You're a prick.
3) You're a prick.
4) Don't defile anymore threads related to me again, you prick.

"

Oh... and you're a prick.

lol you loser
Appanouki is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2005, 06:28   #6
Nadar
I see you!

Nadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriendNadar needs a job and a girlfriend

Thank you, it's pretty clear I'm a prick, but we all knew that, so what's new?

Anyway, enough now. Looks like an OK ship-guide.

Last edited by Nadar; 28 Oct 2005 at 06:36.
Nadar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 06:49   #7
Rydier

Rydier is an unknown quantity at this point

How does Gryphons receive a blue rating against Cath CO?

Last edited by Rydier; 30 Oct 2005 at 07:01.
Rydier is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Oct 2005, 11:13   #8
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

I like it...question is who do I make out the pos rep to
Paisley is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Nov 2005, 20:15   #9
eVil
the lite shine brite

eVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to beholdeVil is a splendid one to behold

me?

\o/
Unread 4 Nov 2005, 01:30   #10
Ultimate Newbie
Commodore

Ultimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himUltimate Newbie is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rydier
How does Gryphons receive a blue rating against Cath CO?
I think it says that units that are only stunned get a higher rating as obviously they arent getting killed by the fleet - so there is little (no) incentive to flee your units from the battle, making them slighter better defence than if they were going to get killed.

I think that was the thought process anyway...
Ultimate Newbie is offline   Reply With Quote