User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 29 Oct 2002, 14:49   #1
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
How Fat Can You Get In Five Years?

Seriously. It just occurred to me that my five-year high school reunion isn't that far off. In this time, only a few of my classmates have seen me, a few good friends. That leaves 99% of my class going five years without any clue how I look.

Begging the question: if I were to get a fat suit with full complement of professional make up art, and show up with a bag of cheetos and pit stains etc, how fat could I be without it seeming impossible? I was 190 my senior year, if I really just ballooned starting the day after graduation where would I be sitting now?

(And would that be "funny"?)
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 14:52   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Re: How Fat Can You Get In Five Years?

Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
Seriously. It just occurred to me that my five-year high school reunion isn't that far off. In this time, only a few of my classmates have seen me, a few good friends. That leaves 99% of my class going five years without any clue how I look.

Begging the question: if I were to get a fat suit with full complement of professional make up art, and show up with a bag of cheetos and pit stains etc, how fat could I be without it seeming impossible? I was 190 my senior year, if I really just ballooned starting the day after graduation where would I be sitting now?

(And would that be "funny"?)
I'm assuming you could get extremely obese in that space of time but not sure what would actually look realistic.

It might be funny but could offend people
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 14:59   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: Re: How Fat Can You Get In Five Years?

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak

It might be funny but could offend people
Works for me.

It would be just perfect if I was the spitting image of some other real fatty there. I would laugh my ass off.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:01   #4
Grimble
Banned

Grimble is an unknown quantity at this point
This idea has potential

bring a digital camera and post the results

lo it's funny because fat people are funny lol
Grimble is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:05   #5
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

Quote:
Originally posted by Grimble

lo it's funny because fat people are funny lol
And they are sweaty and stinky and they eat a lot too.

Only problem is that its far enough off that these boards will be gone by then.
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:08   #6
Veni
GGFC

Veni is an unknown quantity at this point
hehe this thread aint stereo typical at all

Nice idea though, I reckon go for as fat as u could get to look genuine.

"Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake."
- Napoleon Bonaparte (1769-1821)
Veni is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:10   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
That would have been fun.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Oct 2002, 15:22   #8

Ive put on around 3 stone in 5 years...