User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 31 Mar 2011, 19:38   #51
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about
Re: Omega

Quote:
Originally Posted by VampiriA View Post
Ok Can I say something to omega...be ready to be ownd!!!!!
Apprime will have 4 tags of 30 members
Called apprime 1/2/3/4

I suggest u start blocking.. Srsly...Cain will lead apprime into a slam dunk win before tick 300
Fact.

Ps: harlequin is awesome...so she will have a universe pnap.

Didn`t u say your busy helping Gadafi maintain dictatorship Wtf are you doing on the forums go back to your cave!
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 19:56   #52
Spawn

Spawn is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
you are not allowed to call it ministry.
What's Ministry?

Anyway I like the idea of the public moderated HC channel. Good luck Kenny!
Unread 31 Mar 2011, 21:31   #53
VampiriA
Retired

VampiriA is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Didn`t u say your busy helping Gadafi maintain dictatorship Wtf are you doing on the forums go back to your cave!
i get intrenet privilages sometimes while i am not leading the troops jooo...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spawn View Post
What's Ministry?
some fag alliance with the likes of timpayne... nuff said

Apprime supreme hc, above MaxMilliaN
VampiriA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 05:55   #54
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
As if you were a better player than timpayne.
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 08:38   #55
jelle
LCH

jelle is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
Who says fags cant be good PA players? Ministry have proven you wrong already

JNC - One Addiction, One Passion and One Goal

16:57 [Satyr] gonna play speedy tomorrow dude?
16:58 [Satyr] need a couple of gays to have some fun
14:44 [@Oizo]: i need more penis
22:27 [@Jumper] im not hardcock

Viking hoisting the Raven Banner high!
jelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 10:11   #56
VampiriA
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricoshay View Post
nice... so can you please define "a better player" plz?? like what do u base your marks on? how many times he can click a mouse per second? or how fast is his browser? i would like to know plz.
ktnxs.

Unread 1 Apr 2011, 11:14   #57
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Did you give your account details to Cardi?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 11:26   #58
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:

I'd take timpayne over you any day

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 11:36   #59
VampiriA
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
sadly you don't even have that choice

Unread 1 Apr 2011, 12:03   #60
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Only because i have already chosen , but hey feel free to argue that i dont if it floats your boat

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 14:41   #61
ricoshay
Save energy: Be apathetic

ricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to beholdricoshay is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
nice... so can you please define "a better player" plz?? like what do u base your marks on? how many times he can click a mouse per second? or how fast is his browser? i would like to know plz.
ktnxs.
On the fact that I'd rather have him in a tag with me over you any day of the week even though he has a strong tendency to crash - intentionally or not. Basically, I think you're a bad planet manager.
Unread 1 Apr 2011, 15:44   #62
timpayne

timpayne is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by gzambo View Post
That's not really saying much though is it? I mean its Vamp?

timp@yne of the House of P@yne - 8th round 2
timpayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Apr 2011, 10:41   #63
VampiriA
Retired

HELLO asc.. emo/whine/flame brigade

Unread 2 Apr 2011, 15:10   #64
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
HELLO Omega.. emo/whine/flame brigade
*Fixed for you.

Turns out, half of Asc would even rather play with ME than play with you, Vamp. Have a good weekend!
Unread 2 Apr 2011, 19:08   #65
Paisley
The brother of Spammer

Paisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of lightPaisley is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post

Turns out, half of Asc would even rather play with ME than play with you, Vamp. Have a good weekend!
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=199162

Kinda speaks volumes doesn't it vampy
Unread 2 Apr 2011, 19:20   #66
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

And that was just the first of two times I was removed that round!
Unread 2 Apr 2011, 19:33   #67
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Hunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura aboutHunterrrr has a spectacular aura about

Vamp aint playing! And as if we want em.
Unread 3 Apr 2011, 09:26   #68
VampiriA
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post
*Fixed for you.

then maybe i should show you timpayne begging last rnd, asking to join me and apprime or get a pnap

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterrrr View Post
Vamp aint playing! And as if we want em.
true i ain't playing

Unread 3 Apr 2011, 15:32   #69
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What an awesome argument. Next up, who's a better pa player yoshika or one of the 1.1 bot planets!
Unread 3 Apr 2011, 16:49   #70
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Looked Pal yoshika is a good pa player!

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 3 Apr 2011, 17:14   #71
Hunterrrr
Blah Blah Blah

Ya you just dont give him a chance to prove himself!
Unread 3 Apr 2011, 20:11   #72
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Omega is winning!
Who can still stop this amazing alliance!?
Unread 3 Apr 2011, 20:32   #73
VampiriA
Retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Omega is winning!
Who can still stop this amazing alliance!?
ur mum?

Unread 4 Apr 2011, 03:20   #74
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Recruiting that many members under Kenny's name is already a victory. I have no doubt Omega will be good at initiating roids and raiding the noobs early. Problem with those brand new allys is to get people to fight for each other. As soon as serious incs starts it's another game.
If it last past tick 500 I'll be impressed.
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 14:26   #75
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Has Kenny come out the closet yet?

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 16:20   #76
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

I would make some comment here, but I am afraid of JBG.
Unread 13 Apr 2011, 18:19   #77
Foxman

Foxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really niceFoxman is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
Has Kenny come out the closet yet?
Im afraid ur out of hes league Zhil, u should aim for Wishmaster instead!
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Apr 2011, 13:38   #78
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
What boybands are you on about have you seen kenny well to be honest I haven't but I'm visiting him next month to have a good old piss up then onto gm for another piss up and then to pa bears for a piss up and before all that gallas for a piss up then I'm off down south for piss up with tobyyy and hedgie if anyone wants a piss up in Scotland or London let me know drinks are on me
I find that reading Demort's posts without taking a breath can make them more bearable
Unread 24 Apr 2011, 15:46   #79
Demort
Anarchy Shadow

Demort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really niceDemort is just really nice

I'll try segment my posts in future

EX

Legion, Fury, Xanadu, Wolfpack, NoS, TSU, LKSAB, Vgn, F-Crew, CT, Insomnia, Angels, VsN, Gross, Osiris, ROCK, XvX, Faceless, Unsullied, Haven, Carisan, RaGe, Carnage, Kittenz and EC

Currently

In ODDR Command
Demort is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2011, 04:27   #80
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

I'm interested in a piss up , just pm me some dates and times and i'll see what i can arrange with work

If life hands you lemons, drink more tequila

After the game is over the king and the pawn end up in the same box

HA - asc -rdm-asc-VR- #ODDR - APP
Finally retired
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2011, 17:49   #81
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demort View Post
I'll try segment my posts in future
or just punctuate...